>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #2

>Rebels 3.10: "Visions and Voices"
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon #3.10: "Visions and Voices"
youtube.com/watch?v=_DdvEeemqPI

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtube.com/watch?v=sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cw1gkNd6Z_8
youtube.com/watch?v=-C2wCcuKmLI&t=18s
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sila_Kott
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WHERE'S THE REVIEW RLM

>WHERE IS IT

Does anyone else think they didn't like it?

based chop

Uh...

Why is Ahsoka black?

I WANT HUMAN-WASHERS TO LEAVE STAR WARS
ALIEN LIVES MATTER

Jungle Fever

Is 501st being Vader's Fist still canon?

>people actually prefer TFA to RO because somehow "characters were more developed" in it

Except none were.

I wish we could have had a Sheev cameo of him dissolving the senate. Based Iain would have loved it as well, he enjoys being sheev and dressing up for it.

Hopefully

>white supremacist regime
>their soldiers are black and brown

Really makes u think

Whats htis nigga Ashoka?

Sheev doesn't appear before other people much. The dissolution of the Senate was probably just Mas Amedda informing the Senate that they are done and can go home now.

Aren't they technically red supremacist?

What's the Jedi policy on genocide? How could they let a race dedicated to be Sith live?

Ok, time to SW Sup Forumsnfessions

I like Yuuzhan Vong. And used to roll them in campaings. My group hated me for that and the GM threw all the shit at me to kill me as soon as possible

KOTOR 2 is worse than the first one

>convoluted story
>dialogue is endless Jedi drivel courtesy of Kreia
>must time conversations exactly right to awaken party members' Jedi abilities
>Dumb lightsaber animations
>that entire Dantooine council scene

>George watches Rogue One before everyone else and liked it
>Bu-but George liked the Prequels and all, so Rogue One is definitely going to suck ass!

>After Rogue One's release and positive response
>Oh, George probably just said it just to get people to hate him less, so it means nothing!

The damage control is unreal.

People are crazy.

There are more and more that have started to realize how bad it was though. Just go to the Star Wars subreddit and you'll get a bunch of threads where people talk about how much better Rogue One was.
Even the TFA positive threads have a ton of people talking about how bad it was.

It's glorious.

I don't mind the Special/Bluray Edition changes

Rebellion era is the least interesting part of Star Wars, at least when talking about the old EU. The early Jedi and old Republic era, and then a good chunk of the New Jedi stuff was far more interesting.

That's the big reason I disliked TFA so much. Instead of getting to see what's happened in the 30 years since the OT, we get "hurr it's still the same Rebellion nonsense, just with different names and superweapon". The only interesting parts were Rey finding the lightsaber and the fight at the end, but that felt like a B-plot. Huge waste of potential for that movie. Hopefully next saga film redeems itself

This thread is now under the observation of Grand Smug Tarkin.

>>Oh, George probably just said it just to get people to hate him less, so it means nothing!
who said that?

Normies.

What PS2 game is this?

I know it's just a stupid thing added in the Special Editions, but in-universe, why did Jabba personally came to see Han in ANH? He barely bothered to move anywhere in ROTJ. Yet here he is so friendly with Han and even doesn't mind him stepping on his tail.

Are you blind? It's Nintendo Switch

it was supposed to be in the original, but the suit they had for it was shit, they couldn't get it to do the things they wanted, so they just shelved it.

Personally I think the movie is better without it.

if i remember it right, the Jedi went full remove kebab on the sith after the great hyperspace war.
Some survived and formed the sith empire on the fringes, or so i think the Tortanic lore said.

Maybe he really liked Han? And then he screwed Jabba over.

Hopefully we'll get some Jabba in the Han Solo movie.

Was Tarkin always THAT tall?

Intimidation. Like the Kingpin visiting a business partner that fucked up.

I like how forccentric religion and philosophy are in Star Wars and feel it really adds to the feel of the forces gravity in all things

Jabba was played by a human in the original footage, but now that he is actually a fat slimy worm, it makes Han's "Jabba, you are a wonderful human being" line ten times better and more fitting.

I'm just fucking glad that Disneywars isn't guaranteed to be generic shit now, you have no idea.

TFA was SO disappointing, and it getting 9 out of 10s everywhere was insane. It was so clean, and schmaltzy, and derivative, and safe, and unoriginal, and like every bad thing people were afraid Disney Star Wars would be like. Then Rogue One just comes out guns blazing, with interesting cinematography and an original plot and recapturing that fundamentally unsettling and alien tone of A New Hope. It's not like the second coming of christ or anything but it was an actually decent movie that felt like some weird late 70's B movie shit and went to interesting places and took risks.

People who prefer TFA to RO are retards

No he should be the same height as Krennic if you compare them both to Vader but I guess the stand in actor was just tall

This. Chirrut was my favorite part of Rogue One. Shame we'll never get any further stories about him.

>Jyn will never be your wife

>>and safe
In terms of plot points or ethics? Because the first act had the First Order massacring an entire village. I don't see that as safe

She has amazing blowjob lips

youtube.com/watch?v=cw1gkNd6Z_8

Yeah, I've always pictured a human Ahsoka being a space American Indian.

CHOP

Prettiest live-action girl in the entire franchise.

Why did she have to die? ;_;

Yep. I get the impression that Jabba probably genuinely liked Han. So showing up in person to give him a warning was both a friendly courtesy, while also a threat.

Jabba probably lets Han get away with that tail step thing because in the past he's been a reliable partner, and he likes the guy. But mostly he's willing to overlook it because he still hopes that Han will pay him what he's owed soon.

That's the best in-universe explanation I can come up with.

That's not black Ahsoka, user

>Shame we'll never get any further stories about him.

I'm sure we will, just not set after Rogue One.

we might get a comic or rebels references.

Are you trying to say that the officer got Chop'd by K2?

Yuzaan vong will nver be a thing, people would call that islamophobic and disney wants easy cash, while looking progresive.

Also, Rogue 1's party should've had more aliens, what the fuck kind of diversity is that? A bunch of humans and a robot? fuck that noise!

Will Chopper let the fame get to his head?

>>people actually prefer TFA to RO because somehow "characters were more developed" in it
Well they were but the only character that really got any development in TFA was Kylo and even then the majority of his backstory is deliberately vague. Granted that's not saying much as the characters in RO had like a couple minutes worth of development at best.

Both movies have a serious problem with under-developed characters but at least it's kind of excusable in RO because they all have to die at the end.

Hasn't he already done so?

Yes.

That's a conceit from Darths and Droids, a webcomic which reinterprets the movies through the lens of a tabletop sci fi game played over a series of years in essentially its own AU. The blue milk was for that purpose there.

Because Jabba the Hut (with one T) was a different character in 1977. Stupid question. Any in-unverise explaination is just some git pulling stuff out of his arse, the Special Edition version has Jabba, with two T's, acting out of character, it is as simple as that. Lucas was a fool.

Approximately when will R1 be out for home release?

I just saw Rogue One

What the FUCK was with the dialogue?

It was like "This is a rebellion isn't it? I rebel" was the standard for dialogue
Every fucking line was like that
Are we sure that Lucas didn't write this one?

Because it was always Suicide Squad bad
>This is K2 S0. He has my back. I would not recommend being killed by him. His lankiness captures the Force Ghosts of his enemies.

I'd say May or June

>Are we sure that Lucas didn't write this one?
Well Lucas loved Rogue One so maybe it was because of that

Here's your reply.

Was there a female X-Wing pilot in Return of the Jedi? I could have sworn there was but people are telling me there wasn't.

Not that I can remember. I recall being surprised by the female pilot in TPM. I think that was the first time they used a woman in that kind of role.

Well did you think it had GOOD dialogue? Or are you just being autistic with your hurt feelings?

>projecting

Doesn't Lost Stars indirectly contradict Rogue One? Cinena was aborard the Devastator when it was pursuing the Tantive IV, yet there is no indication that the Battle of Scarif took place

Im not either user, but I share their sentiment. The dialogue was goofy, and sometimes really cheesy and unnatural, but as a fan of star wars, that really has become par for the course. ANH and RotJ are full of these cheesy lines, and I dont really think the movie is all the weaker for it.

Also you look like a total wank stain when you make up an overly exaggerated line and then attack it. im not quite sure if it is strawmaning at that point, but its annoying.

iirc there was a pilot that was played by a women but was dubbed over with a male voice

there was a female A-Wing pilot whose voice got dubbed over by a guy's

youtube.com/watch?v=-C2wCcuKmLI&t=18s

Its no Imperial March but its growing on me.

From the Devastator crew's point of view, the Battle of Scarif was

>"Ram my ship into those other smaller ships!"
>"K, Lord Vader."
>"Let me out so I can kill the people aboard those smaller ships that we didn't ram!'
>"Why don't we just shoot th-... k, Lord Vader."
>"Follow that cruiser that I let get away while I was killing people by hand!"
>"K, Lord Vader."

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sila_Kott

Yes, but she talks about how far away she is from the Death Star, even though she was just right next to it minutes before

So now there'll be no more Star Wars for months.
And what is the plan, keep making these generals every single day throughout that time despite there being absolutely nothing to talk about because you're scared people will forget about your threads otherwise?

Does this mean my favorite canon book is now non-canon? Fug.

Rebels will come back soon enough and there are still comics

Rebels starts back up in just a couple of weeks senpai

>Once she would've taken that defeat for granted. The rebels were a ragtag bunch of malcontents reduced to terrorists acts because they lacked either popular support or military might - or so they had all believed until recently, when the rebels had struck at them from a hidden base. To the undying shame of whatever complacent Imperial officials were responsible, the rebels had actually won the engagement. Not only did the Empire have to bear that incomprehensible defeat, but it also had lost vital intelligence information. Although the specifics were not widely discussed, Ciena had gathered that the intel had to do with the plans for a new, secret Imperial space station.

Ciena was there. She should know the details.

>To the undying shame of whatever complacent Imperial officials were responsible, the rebels had actually won the engagement.

Which would be Krennic, yeah, but also the crew of the ship she was sitting on.

He always did look like Friar Tuck for some reason

It doesn't matter anyway since they'll never be relevant. Unless you're a Skywalker or Solo you're stuck to only appearing once in the new canon and then forgotten about. Disney policy.

LOST STARS IS NON-CANON

NU-CANON BTFO'D

Not true. You'll get an expendable Marvel miniseries too.

BRAVO DISNEY

I want Ahsoka to be still alive and come back to the franchise in the future

Guess this means all the stormtroopers must be related

>What's on it?
>Hope anew.
BRAVO

Where were you when Lost Stars became Lost Canon, Sup Forums?

I'm just glad that now that the holes have started to appear, people will stop sucking off Pablo's.

But user

Canon doesn't matter anymore

That's fucking terrifying. Like one of those "creepy portrait cliche" things.

I think you guys are over reacting a little bit. Technically, this could be explained away just like any old canon inconsistency, and this is way better than a direct contradiction, like more than one person stealing the death star plans in the first place.