Who will you stand with Sup Forums

Who will you stand with Sup Forums

id take tom and convert him

Can't decide between Mad Max and Scientom. Probably Tom, as he is last true movie star of old generation.

Kubrick, not joking

The moderate person

I guess I'm picking Tarantino then.

And Nolan. I am quarter jewish after all

fun fact, tom was enrolled in a Franciscan seminary and on his way to become a priest before dropping out.

Based Pratt

Mel Gibson because he's Catholic.

Kubrick is the only one who sees the big picture.

>still falling for the choose-a-side meme
Good job. Squabble amongst yourselves over trivial garbage 24/7 and then wonder why the world sucks.

>picking anyone other than based Mel

None of them, I do not limit myself exclusively on actual/implied ideologies.

If you do, you are a tool.

whatever fedora tipper. You're probably the same type of person who scoffs at people who go to parties to drink because you never get invited so you pretend you were always above such trivial things.

Easy. Kubrick.

>falling for the edgy centrism meme

>Ben
>muzzie
???

I have a conviction in my belief of being centrist.

Don't question Ben Al-fleki's beliefs.

It's a meme. He went on a rant about how Islamaphobic the USA is and how it's a religion of peace blahblahblah on a chat show. Quite funny.

What does the Kubrick symbol mean?

obvious choice is obvious

He was on an episode of Bill Mahar and he went autistically apeshit defending islam and insisting sharia law is a religion of peace

anti-Illuminati

How the fuck can anyone think the Freemasons are ILERMINATY when you can freely read all their shit online and they have breakfasts where the public is welcome and shit?

>You have to pick one retarded extreme or the other! How dare you have a balanced point of view.
Kill yourself.

>blm and king cuck/feminism both have the fist as a symbol
really makes me think

I still don't know if people use this meme ironically or sincerely
If you think that not considering yourself a member/follower of a specific ideology when it comes to a specific issue makes you edgy, or that it isn't even actually possible (which I've seen many people claim) you're an absolute retard.
Nobody holds strong convictions on every single possible issue. There are plenty of people who don't give a shit about politics or certain social issues.

based

I'm with Kubrick

Mad Mel or Ben al-Flecki

>How dare you....!

Millenial equivalent of old people fakebook phrasing. You're disgusting.

Kubrick with a side of Mel

Kevin Smith and Louis CK.

Although good ol' fat Kev is literally a Christian and always talks about it. In that case, Louis.

I wish Tarantino would chill with his obsession with black rights. Niggers nowadays aren't how they were portrayed in those shitty blaxploitation films he grew up watching.

Are we talking sexuality or religion?

Kubrick is like SSJ3 Goku compared to the rest.

Does he still lust for boi pucci?

Was that supposed to mean anything? You're schizophrenic and probably fat and ugly heh.

"Hitler was right about almost everything" -Adolf 'Stan' Kubrick.

He's right
He was just wrong about killing Jews.

Your cliched way of writing is an embarrassment.

pucci? like the cheese?

>Cliche'd way of writing
Good bait I guess, that or you're absolutely fucking retarded. 4/10

Kubrick would be the only one acceptable 4me.

I find that a lot of supposed centrists are just helplessly contrarian.

They'll have a believe and engage in a debate until somebody agrees with them, then all of a sudden they turn into the devil's advocate.

>PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE X ARE RETARDED. YOURE A SHITTY HUMAN BEING UNLESS YOU BELIEVE Y

>I agree with you

>YOU KNOW WHAT, ACTUALLY BOTH SIDES ARE RETARDED. I'M ABOVE THIS DEBATE

>Unironically posting strawman images to support your autistic non-Argument
Sad!

it sometimes smells like cheese

>Unite Tom, Mel, and Kubrick
>literally unstoppable

If I'm not arguing then why are you arguing with me?

Are you arguing with a non-argument?

what is bottom middle?

I'm just calling you a dumb faggot. I'm not arguing with you because you're not presenting anything valid to argue.

Stanley and Mel

Jesus...

ur a gay fag, u no that

>I'm just calling you a dumb faggot.

Not an argument

What's the basis of the crossed-out masonic symbol on the Kubrick photo? I can't find anything online to corroborate his position on freemasonry.

Not according to my psychiatrist, Dr Goldberg

based Bigelow

The fact that you actually feel the need to label and group together these people, implying that not being a member of an ideology is itself an ideology...it shows how small-minded you really are. The fact that the majority of people are retarded like you is exactly why people are so divided, and why the two-party system will never go away. You're playing into exactly what the elites want, and allowing them to keep control of you and everyone.

But I don't expect you to understand any of this seeing as how you clearly aren't very bright. I may as well try to explain algebra to my dog.

Here we have another highly enlightened and intelligent South Park philosopher....

>you want to kill all the jews
>i want to kill no jews
>let's compromise in the middle and kill half of all jews

awesome centrism logic bruh

I hope you're just trolling. Immaturity is better than stupidity. At least you have the potential to grow up.

mel gibson is jewish, nolan and kubrick are definitely the most white-friendly directors

what is kubrick suppose to be? anti mason?

I'm obviously taking mel though

Kevin Smith because he grew up near me and I like weed.

Has Ben made any appearances with Maher or Harris since?

probably mel gibson since he would balance things out so to speak since most of that list is either jewish, or indoctrinated into jewish ideals and drank the kool aid.

i still hold out hope for Ben Affleck though, Maher gave him a pretty rude awakening outside of his personal echo chamber.

Tarantino wins again

if only Arnold wasn't such a libcuck

>I need a big strong man that I can call daddy to protect me
it's a conservashit alright

t.weakfaggot
everyman should aspire to be in great shape not want someone else to do it so they can protect them

This. They get off on the feeling of intellectual superiority and hate committing to any position, because it eliminates wiggle room.

dumb cuckservative

why is it always high school age kids telling everyone else to grow up?