Get knocked up

>Get knocked up
>get THICC as fuck

and people claim pregnancy ruins women

also holy shit Natasha is 43 and looks like a fucking kardashian

>IM REAL FUCKING DUMB
ftfy

whos she you fucking maggot.

Natasha Leggero. She's a stand up comic and I think she did a couple episodes of Louie cuCK or something. That's all I know of her.

>the absolute state of those tits

Didn't Sup Forums bitch about her being a washed out, unfunny roastie whose life is entirely ruined because she's now too old to be fertile anymore? You know, the basic biter projecting hatred towards women because they won't date me spiel?

Yeah Sup Forums is all one person and never shitposts

Well, she is married to Moshe Kasher...

but getting knocked up at 43 is a goddamn miracle

look at those saggy sock tits. gross

Literally who?

>have a hot 43 who wants to fuck all the time
>faggots always push any female over 30 is infertile meme
>balls deep cumming on the daily
>female gets pregnant

you dont say

It can make their stomachs pretty ugly half the time these rich hollywood types just have access to fancy surgeries

Pregnant 43 year old broad? Have fun with the health issues and autism.

Her titties got gyllenhaal'd

>be super wealthy
>have sick kid
>still live a good life

>be normal wealth
>have sick kid
>end up in poverty

sure thing, user

>literal 10% to have a retard

>"don't worry about it, you got 90%"

unless they give their physically ill autistic spazz up for adoption the sweet life is fucking over

Your choice if you want to fuck sagging, wrinkly, battered, withered cunts that no one who can do better wants, you freak.

It had to end at some point. I mean hell, Patton didn't have his kid until his 40s too

you think rich pedo hollywood will give a fuck. the more retarded the child, the more of a plus it is.

patton also killed his wife and will die before his kid graduates college.

lets see what you end up fucking at age 45+.
its easy to act all high and mighty about your potential choices as a teen.

Welcome to the life of a comedian. They're a proud, ignoble bunch

the age and autism correlation only applies to the age of the mother

>life is fucking over
for who? like i said these are wealthy fucks who will just hire nannies and maids and what have you. your really up your own ass about these people living like you.

No it doesn't, sperm quality in men also deteriorates with age, making birth defects, etc. more likely with people who become dads at old age.

don't tell that to virgins. they think they will be that alpha 40 year old and have children with 20 year olds.

you really think a pair of c-list stand up comedians are living like royalty, don't you?

i think they are living much better than the average joe considering the average joe is not a guest on propaganda night shows.

She and Linda Hamilton and the notorious twin should hook up. I would grap a cup of coffee with them. I'd pay the check and then I'd be of to my sunday morning threesome with Marisa Tomei and Rosie Perez.

This look like my ex. Single mothers never once.

I want to rub my erection all over her face

Single mothers are hot as fuck and they're the best in the sack. Or at least they used to be.

shyeah but the NOISE. gotta keep em gagged 24/7

Is that his new Hollywood girlfriend?

>and people claim pregnancy ruins women

Same way they claim not getting married and pregnant ruins you as a woman.