Why is Jimmy Kimmel a king in tv/entertainment compared to Adam Corolla when they both started in the same place and...

Why is Jimmy Kimmel a king in tv/entertainment compared to Adam Corolla when they both started in the same place and Adam is funnier and more personable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxJWVWXOHPA
youtube.com/watch?v=nf9TtBVj_P4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He knows the right people or says the right things apparently. Adam is also one of those people who wants near total control over their own life. You would have to give up that control to your new overlords like Kimmel. They tell him to dance he dances simply as that. Corolla wouldn't be okay with that as are many others.

Corolla is conservative and Kimmel is a liberal, that's what OP was probably looking for.

They didn't start in the same place. Kimmel was in radio a good 4+ years while Adam was working construction and PAYING for the privilege of doing improv shows.

I like Adam more too but it was Jimmies connections at K-rock that got Adam started after Adam showed up to teach Jimmy to box and they got along so well.

Because there's more to entertainment than being funny. Carolla has no sense of propriety.

There are actually people who think Adam Corolla is funny?

I think it's more about control over what you can say or do. When you work for someone else you don't have as much free reign personally or with your work. I think that's partly why so many new media sources have blown up over the years. Look at how big Rogan is for example. There's no way a corporation let alone a jew controlled one would've greenlighted him.

>Jimmy Kimmel is married to some mid 40's feminist looking hag and had a sickly kid with her that has a 50-50 chance of living to adulthood despite being a multimillionaire that could choose pretty much any sow he wanted

I never got this. Sometimes I think it's all just fake and for his "storyline"

Adam is far far less personable. Do you know what that means?

>ABC looking for late night host
>Ben Stein is friends with head of ABC
>Kimmel was Stein's sidekick on Win Ben Stein's Money
>Stein recommends Kimmel to head of ABC
>Kimmel gets job

That's the whole story. Showbiz is about who you know.

Hollywood is like India or old school immigrants (Italians etc). Marriages appear to be arranged likely for the benefit of both or one of them.

Its obviously because the Jewish one world shadow government made him successful in exchange for supporting healthcare for children and gun control.

They likely wrote his monologue for him and told him what to say and do. He rehearsed it like every night and like a good yes man did his duty for his paycheck.

kimmel was on tv before man show
he did stuff during nfl games and ben steins money

kimmel's delivery is more versatile, corolla has a pretty limited act

Kimmel sucks whatever cock is in vogue now and Corolla never stopped being a blue-collar roofer furious because he's stuck in traffic on the 105 heading to a brutal day's work to pay the NEET's, welfare-slurpers, and bloated Cali gov't which is in your business 24/7.

Jews are actually scolding him for being anti-gun

youtube.com/watch?v=qxJWVWXOHPA

its spelled carolla you fucks

think where would kimmel be without his late-night show
sometimes it just comes down to getting one lucky break
also kimmel was always less funny, but he has a much better personality for the role of an entertainer or a host

Kimmel comes off as the least genuine person in showbiz to me. Maybe that's why he's overdoing these crying segments when he interjects his politics.

Carolla is losing itnow. He greatness still shines at times. On loveline he was a comedic genuis. He never had the confidence Kimmel has though. If he did he may have auditioned for it.

Carolla has made me laugh more than any other comedian. When he talks politics and his family I tune out. Overall, he seems like a decent regular guy.

kimmel talking about issues that he cares about comes off as less genuine than jimmy fallon's forced laughter? be reasonable.

KEEP CRYIN BITCH NIGGA LMAO

corolla is an eyesore. you cant have that level of ugliness on tv no one would watch

YOUR MOM IS AN EYE SORE

Pic related.
Look at this pussy.
from Man show to crying bitch show.

you literally lose your balls when you become a liberal

Kimmel is way funnier than Corolla, in the Man Show Corolla would always say dumb shit and try too hard. Kimmel also didn't become a big night talk show over night when he started he used to be the butt of the joke as being the worst one and he had crummy B-list celebrities and below as guests. He took many years to build his show. But who are we kidding OP you want to circlejerk and hear that Kimmel is a liberal pushing a jewish agenda and that's why he has a show. What a coincidence that Sup Forums would hardly talk about this shit until very recently.

something something something jews
something something something libtards

... go on

You know I live in Vegas, a friend of a friend was at that concert. I wasn't a crying baby over it.

Yes it's tragic, yes it's absolutely horrific. But Jimmy Kimmel needs to fucking stop the crocodile tears. It just screams of bullshit when his voice starts to break.

Being successful is more related to having connections than to have skills or being charismatic, that's why jews run Hollywood, they usually help themselves, that why you have to build friendship in school years.

kimmel had the man show where he did multiple seasons making fun of feminism, only now to try to keep up with colbert in being the bigger sjw

fallon has always done the same silly but nice humor, he definitely forces things, but he has been consistent

The Man Show was fucking awful. Try taking off your prepubescent nostalgia goggles and actually watch an episode today if you don't believe me.

>when you already wasted this reaction on a lion so it loses it's weight

(((Kimmel))) is a manipulative kike that has his status through nepotism and pushes an agenda to weaken american culture and white, western values. That's what OP is looking for

shouldn't have cucked Larry David so hard on Curb premiere. What goes around comes around. fgt

kimmel is more of a jew and pushes the kike agenda hard, where Corolla hates kikes like alot of jews do.

speaking as a jew for those who dont know kikes are the niggers of the jewish race, basically inbred animals who see pushing their perverse agenda as more important than their actual job, or station in life.

>Look at how big Rogan is for example.
bu-but Rogan does tow the jewish propaganda line user, wtf r u smoking?

Not sure if pretending to sound like a dumb Sup Forumsfag or an actual dumb Sup Forumsfag.

don't like kimmel, think carolla's
work on his tenure on loveline is
the best... after that he became even
more of an egomaniac and instead of
aiming at all sides he began to lean
more conservatively which makes him
now just as full of shit as the people he goofed
on back then... i can't stand ultra-liberals and ultra right wing and this fuck, because
angry rich conservatives are paying his bills
now dances for them...

his off the script comedy is fantastic but
he's too full of his own shit, don't listen to his new stuff even with dr. drew (where he spent an episode shitting on the rest of the loveline
crew laughing about how they have achieved nothing)

kikes are jewish people and that word is just an insult

>not making a point
Reddit confirmed

>Oy Vey

Can you not see how he's using it interchangeably? Or are you just trying to use your rick and morty level of intelligence to condescend?

this poem is terrible

he is trying to make up a meaning.
It is just a derogatory term.

It had its moments, I liked the little skits, like this one on Amelia Earhart is so dumb and fast it just makes me laugh thinking about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nf9TtBVj_P4

And I hadn't seen this since I was a kid, I just remembered it perfectly well so it at least was memorable.

why did you type like a reddit nigger

probably best that you don't know how to read anyway

dunno since i don't use it, you had the name
on your tongue so it must be important to you

your mom had my dick on her tongue, faggoty

Where are you getting that from? Kikes are jews and jews are kikes. You can rewrite his entire comment, switch everything around, and it would still make sense.

Fuggin kek

no he is trying to say that kike has a different meaning, pajeet.
read it again

Kimmel went full Hollywood and was willing to rape and murder a child. Carolla didn't and isn't.

It's the same way black people are different from niggers. They are the same, but they are different.

good job replying and laughing at yourself,
you sure did it, lol

nice stand up routine.

You must live in a very white state/country where you don't come into contact with a large number of blacks to tell the difference.

anyone else /loveline/ here?