Work 18 hour days on a cartoon trying to get everything just right

>work 18 hour days on a cartoon trying to get everything just right
>battle network interference along the way, some of which prevents you from getting the show to end the way you intended
>autistic manchildren call you names and complain that it's so unfair that a Disney cartoon doesn't show underage characters having graphic sex

Why.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.disney.com/insider/2016/02/15/inside-the-decision-to-end-gravity-falls/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qwOqDWhHIGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>battle network interference

You know, I bet this is exactly how he sees the situation, too.

>e-celebs

I never understood why disgruntled creators don't just write unofficial stories/draw unofficial comics to get their version out when the company screws them. It's better than just having a fit or throwing away your opportunities.

Fuck you, you hack.

>battle network

His job was the MANAGE the production, not try to do as much of it himself as possible. He couldn't sustain it because he took on too much and that was an avoidable problem that he is responsible for falling into and his beard is dumb.

Because he doesn't like Trump AND THAT MAKES ME ANGERY

>Why.
blogs.disney.com/insider/2016/02/15/inside-the-decision-to-end-gravity-falls/
Because he's a quitter.

>Chris Savino
>6'2"
>is married and has two kids
>is fairly conservative but tolerant of others' beliefs
>worked his ass off for 25 years before finally getting his own show at the age of 44
>maintains a pleasant, low-key professionalism about the more autistic fans of his show

>Alex Hershey Bar
>5'7"
>is a drunk who cheated on his girlfriend
>is a raging SJW who fired employees that wouldn't conform to his beliefs
>got gift-wrapped a show by Disney at 27 because he drew a couple of anti-Bush cartoons on DeviantArt
>running a show was too hard for him, so he spilled his spaghetti and quit
>threw a temper tantrum over fans of his show on social media and called them insulting names

Can't the company sue them though? Their product also belong to the company so doing any "off script" might piss them off (currect me if I'm wrong)

About 70% of us still love you and look forward to you improving the Seth channel..
Don't ruin that Alex....

If you're not making any profit off of it, they can't really do anything because the cost of suing you would outweigh any monetary gain they get from it.

That's why you do it after it's over. Shit, some people do it to some degree.

Like, do you think Disney is mad at Greg for talking about what he wanted with Gargoyles? Fuck no they aren't.

I fail to see what Alex could do on Fox other than have an edgier show. For whatever reason, Fox are completely incapable of doing any cartoons that don't directly copy the Simpsons format.

>chia saving
Literally who?

Make more money.

>battle network interference

XD

>>threw a temper tantrum over fans of his show on social media and called them insulting names

Like what?

I'm pretty sure he was in charge of the later seasons of Dexter's Lab and the Powerpuff Girls (first series), among other things.

Hacklett status:

Told [ ]

The Told and the Beautiful [X]

bump

It hurts when a series' writing peaks early.

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qwOqDWhHIGA

*10%
Fixed for you, champ.
Weird mistake to make, even in the numpad.

>"The Loud House is better because Lincoln doesn't apologize in Dance Dance Resolutions, you KEKS!"
-t. imbeciles, 2016

He worked so hard and produced complete trash. If I was Alex Hirsch, I would kill myself.

Yes but he's richer and he's had more sex than you, so...

>Implying BN wasn't pretty well written almost all the way through, besides 4.

6 was great, even.

And 1 and 3 of Starforce

Personally, the fact that Lincoln is a dick doesn't make the show more attractive to me in the slightest.

Anyway, is OP Hirsch? It has to be Hirsch.

He all know he's posted on Sup Forums before, in fact years ago (I mean like 2012) he said about how he was working on this cartoon about a kid and his sister having adventures over the summer. Pretty lame, so user gave him the idea for all the mystery stuff.

Too bad the archive sites don't go back that far so this wasn't preserved anywhere.