I've stopped worrying about the culture war after this tweet and this video

I've stopped worrying about the culture war after this tweet and this video.

To the other people on Sup Forums who constantly defend and share their opinions.

I think we can stop, rest, and concentrate on making our lives better.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mM7L7DNUTcw

This is the second time I've done this and now I'm going to get banned again. Fuck

stop shilling youtubers you dumb parrot

Why would you get banned? This is about TV. And an important topic, actually.

meant to post this on Sup Forums. Sorry I like this board

>empathic liberal people are funny! waaaah!

TIME FOR YOU TO ENLIST FAGGOT.

AMERICA: LOVE IT OR GIT OUT!!!

I posted about pewdiepie and h3h3 and got banned .

This is probably worse.

>>empathic liberal people are funny! waaaah!
they aren't really

Good god the spineless fey numale energy dripping from this photo.

For crying out loud the least uncomfortably posed one is Maher: a jew manlet.

>funny

>Pfft these late night comedians are irrelevant! Their ratings are in the trash!
>OH NO, THESE PEOPLE HAVE SO MUCH POWER AND SWAY OVER THE YOUNGER GENERATION, THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!!

Why are conservatives so fucking stupid?

STOP HAVING WHITE CHILDREN

TURN IN YOUR GUNS

HUMANS

sure thing future bullet dodger. better learn arabic dumb fucker. youre getting drafted!

Actually Bill Maher has some different opinions and makes 'off-color' jokes and he gets ripped apart for it on twitter/tumblr/facebook/NEOfaggots.

The day he goes and we're left with just the pussy-whipped liberals is the day late night is truly dead and buried.

>Why are conservatives so fucking stupid?

>these people share the same political views therefore they're not funny

they're not funny but i reckon it's more to do with what happens in the writing room

>i live at mummys house and she does my laundry

What does their sharing political affiliations have to do with whether or not they're funny?

this country needs a real right wing comedian that is actually funny

like a mix of Ben Shapiro and Anthony Jeselnik

because they have to have their cake and eat it too. we're the mindless hypnotized sheeple slaves who are dumb, but we've also been winning the "culture war" for years against the smart enlightened conservatives who know about all the bad things and the bad people and don't do jewish leftist groupthink because they're all so independent and free

Conan and Fallon are actually pretty centrist for the most part

Because if they make fun of the president it must be because they're ebil libtards and not because he's a fucking moron.

Is that not true though? Last month the agenda was that no one watches these people and that their ratings are in the trash. Once that was proven untrue, they did a complete 180 and are now saying these people are a dangerous influence because so many people watch and listen to their "un-american" message.

Which one is it? Maybe its neither and internet conservatives are just as bad as internet liberals, making up bullshit and being offended for no real reason.

>if they're so "funny" then why did they say a thing i disagree with that hurt my feewings?

haha great roast man drumpf btfo

Fallons just annoying, but at least he doesn't spout his politics, so there's that.

I reckon it's because who is in the writing room.

Guys, they are right. We need affirmative action to force proper representation of the races in all aspects of our lives

Consider the NBA and NFL. 70% black while blacks only make up 12% of the general population. We gotta fix that!

And Hollywood. 90% Jewish while jews only make up

>mfw plebs think their lives would be different if clinton was president

Maybe that's because you're arguing with amorphous ideas, not people. You're being duped by your own strawman. Find me someone who isn't an anonymous Sup Forums user who actually made that complete 180, then we'll talk.

>I think we can stop, rest, and concentrate on making our lives better.
That's what got us in this position in the first place, by being complacent

it should say
>Ladies and Gentleman "Jews"
since they kind of are to blame for the state of affairs in entertainment due to the extreme lengths they go through to destroy anyone who goes against them.

there's a disturbing lack of women and people of color in that picture.
how problematic