Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

>main cast is three browns and an autistic kid
bravo

>episode 3
>doctor drops spaghetti into open chest wound and spends episode avoiding eye contact with nurse

>ABC keeps trying to push for "diversity"
>doesn't have the balls to cast an actual retard
>intothetrash.webm

Shows not bad

>drops spaghetti

What exactly happened desu?

Episode 4

>nurse I need 20 ccs of tendies, STAT

Dr. the patient has had a brain aneurysm and only has minutes to live, your beautiful autism is his only hope...

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRING ME TENDIEESSSSSSS!!!

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"The good doctor; this Fall in CBS"

this is more funny than it has any right to be.

>Nurse: "Mr. Robert, I'm sorry to tell you, but you have cancer."
>Mr. Robert: "Oh dear god no!"
>Nurse: "But do not worry, we have some of the best doctors in the country. In fact, you've been assigned 'The Good Doctor'."
>Mr. Robert: "The Good Doctor? Why do they call him that?"
>Nurse: "He has a. . . special gift. He has a 100% success rate in getting rid of cancer in all of his patients."
>Mr. Robert: "T-that's amazing!"
>Nurse: "We'll bring him in right now."
>the good doctor comes in
>he's super fucking autistic
>looks like a potato, lumpy, cross eyed with a massive underbite
>has a minecraft shift on that is like three sizes too small, full of stains, smells like shit
>Nurse: "I present to you. . . the good doctor."
>"Dr. Doofy reporting for duty!"
>Mr. Robert is stunned
>he motions over to the nurse and whispers
>"this. . . this is a joke, right?"
>Nurse: "What do you mean?"
>Mr. Robert: "I mean . . . t-there's no way someone like this is a doctor, right?"
>Nurse: "I don't think I get what you're trying to imply."
>Mr. Robert: "You don'-come on, don't make me say it."
>while robert and the nurse are discussing, the good doctor gets distracted by the used needles bin
>he puts his hand in the bin and pulls it out
>a bunch of used needles are sticking out of his arm, blood squirting everywhere
>"Oopsie doopsie dr doofy made a poopsie!"
>the good doctor starts banging his head against the wall

So ourguy is a white potato and the other 3 main characters are minorities and the "Jesus/wise old negro" is an old white guy?

10/10 would watch and purchase from the sponsors

>The good doctor
What a retarded name for a show seriously

>What a retarded name

I don't know, I think its a pretty fitting name

you were so close brah, I would change the ending. It feels like you're riffing too much on Scary movie/2

have you seen the ratings for this shit? He got lucky with how shitty bates motel turned out. he went from a dud to something where he's averaging something retarded like 10 mil a night on ABC

I haven't seen the ratings, i dropped bates motel at season 3 i think. Now they killed Vera Farmiga, i have no more reason to watch that show.

What the.... seriously?

I told you.

I couldn't believe it either. It's like a shitty satire concept but apparently it works?

When I say he was a monster, when I set fire to his name it does not matter where you hear it from; whether truth or lies, it gets said all the same.

hes not beta tho, not understanding social cues and shit like that is not the same as being an insecure bitch.

How is it compared to House?

This. I've been rewatching house lately and I don't really wanna pick up this show if it's gonna be a poor man's version. I don't need it to be better - just be able to hold up on it's own.