Pile of feminist trash. Why is Stephen King such a cuck...

Pile of feminist trash. Why is Stephen King such a cuck? And why can't he stop himself from writing about molesting kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=d75KXLXsqpIC&lpg=PA221&ots=JWN_BdXSBY&dq="in the path of the eclipse" stephen king&pg=PA221#v=onepage&q="in the path of the eclipse" stephen king&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=i2FMhBg0h_8
youtube.com/watch?v=kBiMW202L8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying Stephen King isn't /ourguy/ for loving lolis

It's just the inverse of his other novel about someone trapped in a bed, but that time it was a guy

Thoughts on this scene lads?

I don't get this. So she was having fun hanging out with him all that time, implying he was a good dad up until that point. Then suddenly he turns into a turbo-creeper caricature out of the blue? Fucking retarded.

And it should have ended before you find out that the moonlight monster was just midichlorians

big man

in the novel the husband was described as a fat, balding slob

I feed but I don't seed.

This movie was shit, And now I find out it was King's

Because ittle girls are sexy

Seek help

was pretty boring tbqh, I really only started to pay attention when she ripped her hand apart getting out of the handcuff

Why can't you stop cryyyyyyying about it? You fucking puss.

need a webm of that
that was some nice gore effect

What the hell is wrong with Stephen King?

>was pretty boring tbqh, I really only started to pay attention when
Why do plebs do this?

How can anyone resist such a hot girl?! Fucking tease.

It was originally meant to be joined with Dolores Claiborne as one novel.

Given the name of the intended novel "in the path of the eclispe" or something, it was probably meant to be because of the eclipse. Maybe Jesse's dad had some psychic link with the dad from DC, since Dolores had a link with Jesse.

source?

>Fucking tease

Nice Dolores Claiborne reference my man.

>And it should have ended before you find out that the moonlight monster was just midichlorians
Yeah it just kept fucking up the ending, ran for at least 10 minutes too long.

In the book they were at a picnic table, she sits on his lap, he starts molesting her, she starts moaning, he stands her up and bends her over the table and gets her skirt up but only gets his shorts down in time to prematurely ejaculate all over her underwear.

Only source i can find about "in the path of the eclipse" right now is a stupid wiki, fucking search results are poluted with shit from the eclipse from a couple months back.

But in DC and GG it is hinted that Dolores and Jesse share a psychic link. Dolores has a vision of Jesse getting molested as her husband is down the well and Jesse has a vision of a lady in red standing at the top of a hole.

Later in DC Dolores has a vision of Jesse being in trouble, which is when she is stuck in bed, but thats all she can tell.

Im just speculating about the dads sharing a link. It couldve been something king wouldve done had he made the original planned novel.

>People pretending not to like King.
Hello /lit/.

books.google.com/books?id=d75KXLXsqpIC&lpg=PA221&ots=JWN_BdXSBY&dq="in the path of the eclipse" stephen king&pg=PA221#v=onepage&q="in the path of the eclipse" stephen king&f=false

Best source i can find.

he writes about young boys getting molested, not girls.

good storyteller.
terrible writer.

sweet find lad

w-what?

>implying you can be one without the other

Basement fanfic writer detected

>Pile of feminist trash

Yes. It's Stephen King.

>Why is Stephen King such a cuck

Deflection. From what?

>why can't he stop himself from writing about molesting kids

Anyway, that "degloving" sequence was truly fucking horrific to watch. Even harder to watch than Mexican Funky Town.

I thought it was retarded that they implied his asking her to not talk about it was worse than masturbating on your kid.

He's right though. King has good stories, poorly written.

It's just like a director who is shit at directing getting handed a good script.

>that "degloving" sequence was truly fucking horrific to watch.

I got light headed and broke into a cold sweat during that. Fucking hell.

>I thought it was retarded that they implied his asking her to not talk about it was worse than masturbating on your kid.
It's the way he asked her, "you should tell on me and your mother will hate you forever for it"

It stopped being some fucked up impulsive thing and became a deliberate act of abuse and manipulation.

>degloving sequence
Is this when she rips her hand out of the handcuff that they other user was talking about?

Yes.

She slits her wrist so she can use the blood to lubricate her arm and it gets caught against the cuffs as she's pulling them off.

Jesus Christ that sounds awful

Cry more. I'm sure you're unable to enjoy anything because Sup Forums has "redpilled" you. Pathetic

For a mostly innocuous, sometimes creepy film, that way that scene played out and what was shown was completely unexpected.

Why is it so fucking highly rated on RT / IMDB? The ending was appalling, like teen fanfic appalling.

The gore effect when her arm peels off was impressive.

>no armpit hair
Into the trash it goes

If you can't respect Carla's choices in bodyhiar or lack thereof you can fuck right off, YetiAnon

Yeah and then it was ruined by the shot of her trying to pick up the key with her arm completely intact but with a bit of blood on it.

ALSO she would not not be able to use her hand because it got degloved, it's an easy fix for surgeons.

Nigger you are thinking about Misery. How the fuck can you forget Misery?

not surprising that many people can't separate the art and the artist

people are idiots

Lmao that's right snowflake. Everything is feminist propaganda. Nothing belongs to you anymore. What's the point of you living anymore?

She will get no respect and the pitch darkness of the inside of a trash can and she can come out when it all grows out.

Like every stephen king story, the ending was dogshit. I was half expecting her to realize she never escaped and wake up with the dog at her throat. That being said, the moonlight guy being actually real is 10x worse.

What are some Stevie King flicks with good endings?

Shawshank Redemption
Stand By Me

Sleepwalkers
Green Mile

Gerald's Game
Dolores Claiborne

>Dolores Claiborne
Hey you know why I don't have a watersports fetish? This is why.

>ARMPIT HAIR
FUCKOFF FEMINISTS

Nope, just a guy who enjoys hairy women

>hairy women
OXYMORON

YOU ENJOY MEN FAGGOT LMAO

'cause he lived and had kids in the 70s/80s. That time period was scary for any parents. King writes about shit he's scared of, not things he wants to do.
>what if my kids get taken by some fucked up adult?
>what if my little girl's friends make her do sexual sit she's not ready to do?
etc., etc.

Combine that with his need to undersand serial killer/mass murderers (something he began to get into as a kid because he couldn't get over how normal-looking people could secretly be fucking monsters to other people)) and you get killer POV of fucked up shit in his books.

Love this

Virgin spotted

Which book movie besides IT deals with children in a sexual way?

I didn't watch or read enough King to know and I always hear and read about how much of a pedo King is.

All of them. Stand By Me has a 20 page circlejerk chapter.

BACK TO THE CAVES OOG

Nearly all of the dark tower books.

Is this a book thing? I rewatched the movie recently (it was kino btw) but don't recall the watersports other than some small thing with Vera's bed pan.

Yeah it was pretty good, you saw all the sinew stretching, looked pretty realistic.

Whoops, I confused Dolores Clairborne with Rose Madder, carry on!

I loved Rose Madder. Slasher-kino. I'm the only one who loved it though..

Probably wrong but I think King himself was like "that can never be a movie". And yeah it's a weird book, but strangely compelling.

As a fan of King's non-supernatural stuff can I get a quick rundown?

abused housewife runs away from abusive husband, has weird dreams along the way, abusive husband tracks her down, he gets his shit wrecked by her new butch dyke best friend and peed on, becomes a minotaur and I can't remember the rest, wiki it.

The Running Man

It's supernatural. But also a slasher.
Begins with a battered housewife running from her cop husband named Norman (but not Bates). He follows her. She buys a weird painting, gets weird dreams, goes into the painting world (think Lovecraft by way of Greek myths). Husband gets more and more crazy, gets a bull mask, starts a killing spree, talks to his mask (that was written before Raimi's Spider-Man and his Norman talking to his goblin mask). Sowdown his the husband and wife getting into th epainting, husband turns into a minotaur mosnter, wife gets little bit possesed by the creepy woman of the painting.

Better than it sounds.

Never seen the show. The book was garbage though. Same with Insomnia.

Still read them cover to cover in about a week.

He said flicks, not books.

Even better.

I know it barely has anything to do with the story but god damnit, this is my childhood right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=i2FMhBg0h_8

t. will die alone, even cat will leave

But his creepy fucked up shit is in his art. That's the point they're making.

God forbid he puts creepy fucked up shit in horror books

Sounds like poo poo to me, people who like poo poo are so numerous, it's funny, your little faces

Me on the right

I've just read the plot summary for this, and it's hilarious. It reads as if he was just sitting there saying "now what?" out loud to himself. It shows you what a brand-name popular fiction authors become that he was even able to get such a vamp-until-ready published.

Also, am I the only one who feels King was a chicken for not having the dog rape her? I bet it went through his mind.

Lisey's Story
Duma Key

The Shining of course.

>tfw thought she was legit cute but still thought the scene was fucked up

I'm still not a lost cause, right? RIGHT?

>not a lost cause
>still posting on Sup Forums talking about cunny
It's over my nigga.

>Stephen can write about kids having sex and kids doing lewd stuff with adults
>I can't own loli hentai

The Shining is different. Kubrick, as always, did what he wanted. Source material be damned.

Stephen King got in shouting matches with him over the film not being like the book.

I thought it was a decent adaptation for a netflix production.

However the movie is 10 minutes too long.

Cut from post-car wreck to hospital - skip all the letter-monologue which is completely pointless - have the moonlight man show up one last time - end the film

I wonder how the actor managed to hide his boner during filming. I do not envy the man that task.

He didn't. What is method acting.

I swear officer, I was researching a role! You people just don't appreciate art!

Given the record of Hollywood actors I feel like this excuse might actually work in LA.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBiMW202L8I

Cuz he was molested himself as a child. In On Writing, he talks about how his babysitter used to bully him by sitting on his face and farting.

Really

So what you're saying is, there are no Stephen King films with good endings?

I agree.

>So what you're saying is, there are no Stephen King books with good endings?
FTFY

>I can't own loli hentai
Why? Where are you from?