Don’t listen to Rick, Morty!

Don’t listen to Rick, Morty!

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>God is real and loves you very much Morty

Wholesome memes

>LOOK AT THE RICKY SLICKER WITH HIS FANCY GERMAN MORTY

>Morty, have I ever told you the story of how God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for their sins and degeneracy? No? Well come on, it's time for another adventure!

no

You've never ever *burp* ever watched a *brrrep* show like veggie tales morty

daring syntheses

That's a cucumber.

daring sneedthesis

Veggie tales is dank af.

I grew up on that shot and I want to see a crossover where Larry convinces rick to atone for his sinful ways, and through Christ's sacrifice he is forgiven. All with vegetables.

Only because he isn't sour

Very nice

SNEED
SNEED
SNEED
SNEED

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

i have 158 IQ (hold the applause) and even I sometimes struggle to understand the humor of this show. After every episode I analyze it while drinking a bottle of red wine, sometimes white wine if its an episode that really made me think. Then i re-watch the episode and can enjoy the humor at a much deeper level. When i first saw pickle rick, i could not stop laughing, i thought wow this is the epitome of comedic genius. Every show that will ever or has ever been created is pure drivel compared to the masterpiece that is rick and morty. When the episode was over, the critique began. That was when I understood that this show was on another level and that all those idiots who laugh and enjoy it don't even understand why they are enjoying it. In fact they dont even deserve to enjoy it. I had to break up with my lifelong partner of 10 years after he had the audacity to tell me that he understood rick and morty. He's not even a STEM major, how could he possible understand something which I struggle to comprehend. He begged me to rethink my position but my mind was already made up. I can't believed I swapped bodily fluids with this man. disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

Is Rick short for Frederick or Richard?

SNEEED

PICKLE SNEED

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

You can't stop the Sneed! It even eats up Sup Forums memes like Keit-ai for breakfast!

Sneed, I...