I think it's time to hang it up, James

I think it's time to hang it up, James.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1KQopGw_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on that part was awesome. I thought this was the best new avgn episode in years

nah james was back in form on this one. fuck off you redfaggit.

t. james

can we save him from Mike?

t. mike

Why in some episodes he has hair and others he doesn't?

DUDE BAD GAMES, BEER, AND SHIT AND FART JOKES, LMAO

who was in the wrong here?

Why did Ryan invite all his Reddit buddies to James' house?

Fuck off, the last year of videos has been pretty good, he is in pretty good shape

Of course nes and snes wrestling games are shit but why not contrast wwf war zone/attitude with the GOAT No Mercy to really tho?

Oh right, because he's a casual.

Look at Snowmike and the 7 fatties

mikes that guy that surrounds himself with ugly people just to boost his own ego

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

When you put it like that Mike sounds like an asshole

why is mike the only normal guy, who's into games?

who cares about the quality? AVGN was always something you just watch with half an eye while eating your dinner or going to bed or whatever and move on (simlar to sitcoms). I literally don't care if the episodes are 'good' or 'not', it's just mindless entertainment that i watch while doing something else mundane. As long as it's even half - decent i'm happy.

get a life.

I gotta admit this episode gave me some laughs and made me feel back at home with the nerd again. seems he has more than a passing interest in wrestling which makes it feel a bit more authentic . My only complaint is the bright lighting and fixed camera. I kinda miss the old dark, dingy basement feel.

>narcissistic sociopath
>normal

Could be worse.

Dear Sup Forums posters, if you're going bald just buzz your head. It's not a big deal and you automatically look better.

lool mike has that classic "i'm a little too cool for these people expression" , you know when you're hanging out with your secondary social circle that you might enjoy the company of because you have a simlar hobby or something, but at the same you're kinda embaressed too be seen in public with them and kinda think/know you're higher status

you can just tell who in this webm voted for hilary

>it's not that loco bandito mike

Maybe white people deserve to be erased from existence

Avgn and pretty much the only reason I have not unsubbed.
I don't care about Mike and Fatty, or the Let's play Mondays. I just like Avgn.

>it's just mindless entertainment
>get a life

Kek take your own advice faggot

god he's starting to look terrifying

I have to agree. There was a lot of trying, but none of the jokes really worked. He has done all there's to do with the character, it is time to let it go.

how accurate is this?

>White people.

*cringe*

That pretending part has been going on a lot longer than 2017. It started around the time he did the movie that failed as he clearly needed the income fron AVGN.

Sure, the series itself has always relied on hyperbole, but for a good while it has felt that he's close of making an AVGN episode of Super Mario.

Why is everyone so fucking fat

>making an AVGN episode of Super Mario.
already did of mario 3

I miss bootsy

please give me uncensored

which video is this?

He was the guy who played games

I want to beat this guy to a pulp. I am filled with hatred for this face.

Hey bootsy. No one does.

What the hell? Is April just hanging out behind Ryan? Where the fuck is James?

Why would you beat a guy who look so innocent?

T. Ryan

My boy ryan looking slick with the haircut.

Because he's an adult man acting like a little child, and he's so fat and disgusting, he obviously doesn't care to try and improve himself at all. Just genetic waste. The sooner he realizes it, the better.

Yeah, you're real cool fellow Sup Forums poster. You're the type of person that callsl someone a racist, virgin, or trump supporter on Sup Forums.

biggest set of knockers in the group tho

So James completely skipped Japanese wrestling games like New Japan for just mostly LJN WWF ones? There were some English ports of J-Wresting games in the States. God James is such a shitty casual when it comes to vidya in general. He feels like your great grandfather reviewing games and movies with his repeating Wikipedia synopsises and having no clue how to even use GameFAQ on looking up game controls without manuals. Just sad really.

he actually blew a huge opportunity in not comparing the shitty mortal kombat "look up the move on the internet" style controls of wwf attitude vs. the perfection that was the AKI engine on N64

Well, he's only doing the LJN ones because it's LJ FUCKIN N they're a poopy bucket of horse dicks or something and obviously comedy gold! Why reinvent the wheel?

I think that's a big issue. When James started Angry Nintendo Nerd back in the day, information wasn't as common and people weren't making many game related videos so by proxy, he was king. Fast forward to today and tons and tons of people are talking about this shit, so James seems left behind. Also, the fact that he doesn't give a shit about gaming past SNES and only cares for Nintendo says a lot.

I legit didnt know capcom made a wrestling game.

Lucky i have a modded wii with emulators

Does this fag still do Bad Movie Beatdowns?

Someone post Mike's huge cook

I think i figured it out.

>hmm how can i get more views
>this pewdiedick guy who screams constantly gets the most views
>i'll just scream constantly like him and over act

this what you're after

Post yours to compare.

You know it's bad when Mike is the "normal" one.

Do Americans really do this?

Found the episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1KQopGw_8

>I kinda miss the old dark, dingy basement feel.

Yeah, I can't quite place what it is, but the show lost something when James got whatever HD camera it is that he's using now. Maybe it's just that it coincided roughly with the period when he was working on the movie, and the quality of just about everything on the site took a dip.

It kind of sucks for James that the nerd has a relatively iconic look, so he can't just shave his head.

He doesn't always do episodes of stuff he hates. Mario 3, Zelda 2, Castlevania, and Ghosts n' Goblins come to mind.

>AVGN premiered 21 years ago

Jesus Christ, how have I not killed myself yet?

You know how nerds get bullied during their school years? Well you know what they 100% deserved it. Chad did nothing wrong.

>who the fuck are you
>im ryan, my daddy bought the company that owns your partner company
>RYAN BUDDY OL PAL C'MERE

Mike should be one of those guys on chaturbate with the massive wieners. I would fap

The older I get, the more I think that bullies play a part in the social ecosystem. It sucks while you’re going through it, but it does teach you shame, and when you need to reign in your sperginess to be a functioning member of society. I saw a video a couple of years ago with a guy comparing it to wolves keeping the deer population in check, so they don’t eat all the plants.

The episode was missing the gold N64 WWF and WCW games,Fire Pro games and if he wanted to review a really shitty game he could’ve revealed the last WCW games like Backstage Assault.

It fits.