/heston/ general

>the episode where Heston had his guests do whippets

youtube.com/watch?v=7GnkSNGH_gY&t=20m43s

how does the madman keep getting away with it?

>heres how to make a traditional fish and chips
>dig out your carboniser to make that proper traditional batter
fucks sake Heston

>Not taking 8 hours to make French Fries
Don't you want tasty fries user?

>YOU! COME 'ERE!
>Yes chef
>WHAT'S THIS?
>Tha-that is a frying pa-pan
>IT'S FUCKING ANCIENT! IT IS SO ANCIENT PLINIUS WROTE THAT GAULS USED IT!!

does anyone know if its legal for them to show that on tv? lmfao

>eat up, user. dont forget to wear the headphones

How did he put gas into those metal tubes

what fresh hell is this?

>Using a double boiler to make sure that your egss are cooked at the lowest heat possible
>Taking 30mins to cook scrambled eggs this way.

Heston hands down makes the best tasting food, his cooking methods are too impractical, and hence why I prefer Gordy

FUSION REACTOR

NICE AND COLD

Heston isn't the kind of chef you'd replicate at home but he's entertaining nonetheless, I mean, who wouldn't want to see how a beef steak cooked through a centrifuge turns out?

Alright today I'm going to show you how to make the best fried chicken at home

> gets into a hazmat suit and initiates his hadron collider

Iron Chef?

i made his chili con carne and it was worth the weight. same with low temperature broiled roast chicken, never had a chicken so juicy.

i have never been so close to vomiting in a fine dining restaurant as when i had this. imagine trying to eat a mouthful of seawater and eggshells after like 7 glasses of wine

other courses any good?

the fish and chips recipe is honestly one of his most grounded ones

everything apart from the oyster, which was in a passionfruit and lavender jelly. i don't know why they had this shit on the menu. everyone watched the waiters set it down and then stared at it for a few sad determined moments like a cowboy getting ready to shoot his favourite horse

Underrated

I'm preparing my guests the ultimate Soviet themed feast. For my starter, I'm going to do my take on the classic Chicken Kiev. Only I'm taking inspiration from another Ukrainian city: Chernobyll

>proceeds to slow roast chicken with uranium

this course probably tastes like eating pussy after you've already fucked with some kind of flowery scented lube

NOW FOR THE STARTER OF MY LOVECRAFT THEMED FEAST WE WILL FIRST SUMMON YOG-SOTHOTH, THE GATE BETWEEN WORLDS

OPEN YOUR NECRONOMICON TO PAGE 87 AND PREPARE YOUR DRY ICE

I've eaten at the Duck. I personally loved every course. My only criticism is that on the night I went, there was no red meat on the menu and only one glass of red wine in the tasting. I was there with three guys on business. We probably should have gone to Dinner by Heston instead. The Fat Duck would be more suited to a honeymoon or a date with a woman you really love.

based ramsay

dinner really is meat and two veg. obviously amazing meat cookery though and probably my favourite restaurant dessert i've ever had

Nice. I'm going there next week. What's the dessert?

>today we're going to do a simple classic: fried eggs
>so get your fossilized brachiosaurus eggs and slowly fry them on a bed of depleted uranium

>takes 25 hours to make every single item in a hamburger, including sauce
>puts heinz ketchup on at the end as well
Was it autism?