Code Lyoko Thread

Sissi did nothing wrong...dammit...

You mispelt Milly

Wow look at that fore head

XANA did nothing wrong

>girls with huge alien craniums is my fetish

Good thread...

Yeah thats nice op but lets talk about that noggin instead. Why is it so big?

Why did you made a thread just to state facts, OP? we all know Sissi did nothing wrong. They all just acted like assholes to her for no reason.

>HURR DURR she revealed their secret
they did the exact same thing under much less dangerous situations.

The main kids went out of their way to be mean to Sissi so yeah
She wasn't even that much of a bitch if I remember. She just really wanted to fuck Ulrich.

God damn you user, I'll have to go to sleep in a moment and you decide to make a Lyoko thread now?! Shit, it better still be here when I wake up.

Was there ever a Code Lyoko episode where the evil AI joined forces with the good guys for an episode to fight a greater threat? I love those sorts of plots.

I remember that vaguely, what was the greater evil there?

I don't think so, but it's been years since I've watched this show so there's probably a lot of episode I don't remember.
XANA wanted the kids dead so I can't imagine it teaming up with them

So it's hard to miss.

Yeah the episode where Jeremie fucks up again and creates that monster that destroys everything in Lyoko, XANA helped them fight it

My nigga. Girls with huge heads are top tier.

I never understood why he brought his dog to school with him.

being a waste of time and space is doing something wrong

Probably an extreme case of his dog being a form of security blanket...?
Also, Kiwi has got to be the ugliest dog I have ever seen in a cartoon.

Tasty, tasty foreheads....

He's a greyhound pup I think. But yeah, certainly an ugly one.

It pleases me to see Milly get more love in these threads recently. Sissi is clearly Sup Forums's Lyoko waifu but a bit of the other girls doesn't go amiss.

More than half the bullshit Jeremie made just failed spectacularly. It's weird that he was the 'Smart one' when he was regularly kind of the village idiot.

Why do they have foreheads so big they could fry a couple of eggs on them?

I don't know why but the big foreheads just don't bother me.
Apparently it really bothers other people on here though...

I don't really think they bother anyone, mentioning the fiveheads in Lyoko threads is just a meme at this point. It seems to be mainly fishing for (You)'s.

So it's just something that people have come to accept? Because these are the most hydrocephalic cartoon characters I've ever seen other than Billy Quizboy.

Lyokofriends, do you think anything like this show could be made now? Will anything like it ever be made again?

Comparing it to today's shows, everything now just seems made for kids with ADHD. They're so frantic and fast paced. There's no time for the slower or quieter moments shows like CL had. It's comfy for me in a way that little else is.

If they are still making shows like this and I just don't know about them, care to recommend anything else with a similar feel to it?

Why does France have the best blacks?

dem hips, though
is he wearing a shirt, like a dress?

The original Garage Kids style reminds me a bit of Jhonen Vasquez's style.

I'm surprised how little they changed from their early student film designs.

Interesting Sissi isn't among them but other more minor characters are. I guess she was a later addition.