Just saw shattered glass...

just saw shattered glass. is hayden christensen a bad actor like I assumed he was when I realized the star wars prequels were shit? he comes off a lil cringey and melodramatic but it serves the plot and character well enough so I'm curious as to whether they actually had faith in him to play the part well or just hired a terrible actor to play a pathological liar

hiring the actor got you talking about this unknown movie

I thought the same thing when I saw the movie. I thought it was a really bad performance, but I wondered if that was kind of the point.

idk but hes really cute

He's kinda cringe in his other movies but since he's young and keeps it in mostly straight to DVD shit I think he has room to improve

Wait is this based on the book with the nerd that gets cool and too big for his britches and beaten down with a bat? How is it? I liked the book in middle school.

It's about that guy who wrote outlandish stories for The New Yorker that he claimed were true, but it later turned out that he made most of his stories up completely.

In 'so you've been publically shamed,' Ronson details his downfall, because he did it, good chapter, good book

I've been meaning buy that audiobook. Jon Ronson's Butterfly Effect podcast was 10/10.

Ah I see my mistake. This is the book I was referring to.

i'll say that i liked Takers a lot. It was like Heat, but sillier.
Jumper was terrible tho. Not his acting. The script.

he's a very good actor. y'all just jelly he's handsome and y'all ugly. or y'all drama queens who think over dramatic over the top screaming is good acting.

pic related it's y'all irl

What the fuck was Charles Lane's problem? Why couldn't he just let it go?

Stephen was killing the company with fake stories. Chucks job was on the line too. Why would he sabotage his own career for Steve?

Chuck's boss told him to suspend him. He even thought it was a bad idea to fire Stephen Glass. The indian guy who worked at the rival publisher was even gonna let glass go. Everything could've been swept under the rug but Chuck had to have a huge chip on his shoulder and make a big deal out of everything. He tarnished the New Republic's name because of his little crusade.

His pretty boy face is annoying. I think he's bland. It's difficult to say if he's a very bad actor or would only suit a type of role he han't found . I don't think he's a leading man. Was poor decision from George Lucas to cast him as Anakin

>annoyed by handsome face
>so butthurt jelly

oh, i never watched anything he was in i just think hes cute

i think he is relentlessly handsome

id hang his poster on my wall if you catch my drift

his poster is not on my wall. it's on my bed beside me where he belongs.

i respect that

his left eye looks kinda funny

still a qt

Good book, tbqh. I thought the same thing when I saw this thread.

I've been saying this for years, there were lots of shitty performances like Natalie Portman but she had already done great roles before so people just blamed George. Hayden got the shit end of the stick since he was largely unknown.

i don't see it

i dont see it in other pics, but in this one it just looks like its veering off a little
maybe im just tired

Feminists slammed Portman because she was "just a queen" instead of being a yass queen mary sue. I didn't see any problem with her. She wasn't very important to the story.

>tired

let hayden lend you a hand

>tfw young hayden will never grab my hand and lead me to his room to taste his boipussi

i know the feel

>having feminists living in your head rent free

anakin was an awkward and immature teen who was forced to grow up as he struggled to earn his place in the ranks of the jedi temple. his characterization and acting is some of the best in the entire series once you realize that the acting and writing wasn't bad and that it was intentional for the character.

Fuck off faggot

Go to your faggot board queers.

thank you for sharing user
i hope you have a good day, or night, wherever you are

He looked too soft. He was raised poor in a shitty sand planet, had to work for a "white" slaver. He should have been rougher, and that should have been physically visible. George tried to redo Luke Skywalker but Luke didn't turn bad, Anakin should have been much different. Hayden trying to look angry in ROTS was annoying, it didn't work.

>being this assblasted

>being a dirty faggot.

>still not as butt hurt as you
have a good day, bby

Its never a good day when Sup Forums is polluted by fucking queers.

self-loathing queer detected

That argument wont work here redditfag

I suppose it's not impossible for an actor to improve.

You must be new here. Sup Forums has always been full of fags, pedos and angry virgins like yourself.

it's not an argument. it's the irrefutable truth, queer.

He was actually good in it. I thought he was really effective at playing a whiny, manipulative bitch.

It was telling that he got blown off the screen by Skarsgard though, who was in the much less flashier role.

It was on the line at times - he's meant to be a largely unbelievable liar, completely fake. At times it was too obvious and he came close to being unbelievable.

But I mean, Christensen was never "good". He's like Ryan Philipe. He just exists.

No, that's True Story (which sucked).

This is Shattered Glass (it's The New Republic) and it's good.

By your logic i want to fuck spiders.

>Be handsome
>Be blatant liar and sooky bitch

>All the women in the office support you and hate the evil editor for firing you

>Go on to be wealthy Jew lawyer while the editor gets killed in Iraq

kek.

This.

Does know one remember the trip who used to buy JGL's used clothes/costumes and use them for masturbation?

Before the rise of the 90s born queer it wasnt huhh boipussy huuhh trump huhhh Sup Forums. Faggots were given a board but they refuse to use it. They insist on spreading their filth everywhere else

>admits to fucking spiders

disgusting (You)
and brain-damaged (You)

>tfw finally binged the first six Star Wars movies
New Hope: Great start
Empire Strikes Back: The best of the original trilogy
Return of the Jedi: Great, but it's 50% padded runtime with Ewoks and the same ending as A New Hope
Phantom Menace: Fuck this. It's a complete snoozefest that focuses too much on trade laws and shit. And fuck Jar Jar of course. And Darth Maul, the coolest part of this trilogy, gets like five minutes of screen time and dies like a bitch
Attack of the Clones: Way better than Phantom Menace, I'll give it that, since we got the execution battle and Yoda finally battling somebody for once
Revenge of the Sith: The best of the prequels by a mile, but it sucks that I know how the story's going to turn out before the events of A New Hope
>tfw hoping The Force Awakens is actually good
Am I in for a disappointment with the sequels?

If you like aotc you'll probably enjoy force awakens. Phantom will always be my favorite for pod racing and battle droid hover bike things