youtube.com/watch?v=nGaWx5ZPAgM

wtf i love japan now

That is the most jewish commercial I have ever seen

Good job friendly merchant, I like it

Jesus fucking Christ!

I thought the Jew feared the Samurai?

>That nigger

wew merchant lad.

(((they're))) not even subtle about it anymore.

>don't look at the Hebrew subs guys, it's nothing

>IN HEBREW
>PUSHING LGBT SHIT
>PUSHING RACE MIXING
>PUSHING THE BREAKUP OF THE FAMILY

DIRTY
FUCKING
KIIIIKES

S H U T
I T
D O W N

I thought the Jews didn't want this in their own communities?
Or do they simply immerse themselves in degeneracy as to become immune to it?

>Or do they simply immerse themselves in degeneracy as to become immune to it?
No they've fallen for their own shit.
They are the useful idiot themselves.

Or they are just so self destructive, they'd ruin themselves just to ruin the goyim.

I thought nips were resistant to SJW virus.

More like step-nissan

130,000 Shekelroos for a a Sentra? Oy.

What if there are two classes of Jew, Ultra-Kiked Zionist Heebs and Lesser Kikes?
Could it be that there is some kind of Jewish civil war of ideas being engaged and us goyim are nothing more than resources and collateral damage?

every fucking time

wtf i don't even know who is jewing who now

You can't shit in the well and expect to not drink feces. Jews are slowly but surely jewing themselves. Just check out Kate Rothschild/Jay Electronica fiasco.

PUT YOUR FAMILY IN GAS CHAMBERS
lmao

Good Good...

Now you understand. The people that push this stuff are disproportionately Jewish. There are still non-Jews that push crap like this and are steering the world for the worse, but the majority are these elite Jews. They don't care about normal Jews that just want to live peacefully.

What I am wondering is what they are going to do next. Due to the Muslim invasion I am sure many Jews in Europe are using their right of return to get away from living among people who they feel like they are in danger from.

What will the Jewish elite do once they get most of the Jews of the world to be contained in Israel?

>Nissan Israel
The samurai is not the one to blame.

Degenerate the rest of the world whilst propping up Greater Israel as the new superpower. The US could literally implode under all that debt if the right people approve of such an action.

this video is so jewish, it gave me a circumcision

Mazal tov!

>Jewish civil war of ideas being engaged
That does exist. Many of the orthodox Jews in the US are against the idea of Israel because its existence goes against the Jewish faith. They get called anti-semitic even though they are Jewish.

Exactly, Jews aren't meant to have a land relegated to themselves. It is an affront to their god that Israel exists.

>What will the Jewish elite do once they get most of the Jews of the world to be contained in Israel?

Stay in the US. Way too risky to be in Israel with all the Jews packed on a few square miles.

Kek even though they have that promised land they are still a parasite on the goyim

im glad the gooks are going down with us t b h

at least we wont have to deal with the inevitable asian conquer of white men if they got the same no hope nation ruining shit skins pouring into their countries

I get a feeling that this ad will receive a poor response in Israel. Jews tend to not tolerate degeneracy in their own land.

>He doesn't want China to take over his country and give it some actual culture
Come on Australia, don't you wanna get RICED?