0% key interest

>0% key interest
>still almost no inflation

Is Europe finished economically?

Nah, you'll be fine

why do you think so?

if not then we'll be sure to finish you militarily in the next 50 years just like we do every century

Do not worry, the refugees will save us, we will make special laws to allow the refugees to work for very low wages, this way we will raise productivity again.

The economy doesn't work like that
You can't just create demand out of nothing

this is realistic

Thanks common currency

Who would have thought that spending billions on allowing illegal migrants to live on welfare while they rape your women and out-breed your native population would have turned out to be a bad thing

well, it helped some countries more than others ... tee-he

I can't really blame you or the French for the Euro. It was our retarded government under Prodi that made us join it, no one forced us

catholic jews strike again

i have to clue why a country with a long and successful story of competitive devaluations thought this to be a good idea.

leftists

There is nothing wrong with no inflation/deflation.
It's a perverse consequence of our dumb monetary system that we need constant devaluation of our money.

shouldnt leftists be for a weak currency, not against it? (weak currency = more jobs, strong currency = more consumption).

No, Prodi was completely reatarded and his government had no clue about hoe even basic monetary and fiscal policies work.
It's fun to watch him on tv though

what about berlusconi?

he was against austerity afaik, thats why the EU contributed to his replacement.

Berlusconi was initially great, but in the last years he started having too many scandals and worrying too much about damage control on his public image, rather than actual policy.
Still, he was better than our current government, although that's not saying much

forgot to mention that Berlusconi's foreign policy was great. He was kind of our own Bismark, never upsetting people too much and managing to keep a good equilibrium

but do not miss him too much, for now you have renzi :*>

I honestly hope Renzi gets snackbar'd sooner or later

if you continue to let through immigrants at the same pace, it may happen rather sooner than later

Well, at least that's a positive point of mass migration I guess

because you are fucking protectionist EU so no one trades with you

what about draghi?

he, at least, seems to have your interests in mind, "buying government bonds" (= giving italy free money)

All those doctors and engineers imported from Syria! Genius!

Draghi is not too bad. I don't agree with many of his views, but at least he is competent in what he does. It's a shame that most of the people we sent working in EU institutions are complete retards who got in only thanks to party connections, see Mogherini as an example

well, we germans like him far less, cause he is counteracting the toll the euro places on italy, by causing zero interest on pension funds and risking inflation.

but i think it is a necessary evil. either that or have italy and spain drown in debt and the euro break up.

Can we haz moneys?

Yea unfortunately there are not many alternatives now. The reality is that our economic realities are so different that creating a common currency was one of the biggest mistakes we made, but getting rid of it now is very difficult, at least without massive repercussions for everyone involved.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't

no. only banks speculating with real estate can have that. governments cannot, as they have no important function.

germany is thriving off the discount exports, so we will do everything possible to keep the euro intact.

as for you, i do not know what the best solution would be either. i feel kinda sorry that our well-being is bought with italian and spanish plight.

Come on Fritz give us some shekels