>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #2

>Rebels 3.10: "Visions and Voices"
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon #3.10: "Visions and Voices"
youtube.com/watch?v=_DdvEeemqPI

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtube.com/watch?v=sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/cajpbx.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=KoUASiTCRtA
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5j8cgb/is_star_wars_rebels_worth_watching/dbe4dp8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Movie was fucking shit.

What did he mean by this?

You're fucking shit

Good Night Star-Dust.

You are with the Force, the Force is with you

I disagree. I liked the spectacle and i am excited to bring the blue rays home to watch the action scenes more closely.

But I respect your opinion and hope we can still be friends.

Good night Star-dust

Just came in. What pages/sections do you want pics of?

>ywn have 2 hours of this
a.pomf.cat/cajpbx.webm

If you actually liked RO, did you like TFA, too?

Yes but not as much as RO.

So they are planning something huge to replace this in the timeline, right? I have a hard time believing it's just a coincidence we don't know ANYTHING that happens between Episode V and VI in canon

Any Vader pages? I'm interseted in his evil castle

Say that to my face and see what happens manboob.

Everything

Saw it the other night. Really great action and stuff but the story was pretty throwaway. I liked the robot.

TFA is my least favorite Star Wars but I still liked it.

Dammit, I was too slow. I wanted to make this the Ciena Ree Edition.

Loved RO, TFA was shite

Yes, right now 90% of comics, cartoons and novels happen shortly after or before ANH.

They're saving the post-V years for its own expansion when the time is right.

They may even leave it a few years until the franchise needs another boost of OT nostalgia after some ST focus.

GOOD NIGHT, STAR-DUST

Here's your (You)

Doesn't VI take place like immediately after?

>V ends with Lando going to Tatooine to look for Han
>VI begins with Han's rescue, showing Lando has infiltrated the palace

Loved R1, found TFA mediocre.

No, it's actually like 3 years apart. They just kinda put Han on hold.

i really liked seeing it in theaters with my mates, but it bores me. I honestly dont think ive sat through it after it came home aside from all the star battles on youtube.

Pretty sure there is like a year between

>They just kinda put Han on hold.

What did he mean by this?

If not all, x-wing and u-wing stuff plus saw's militia

Loved Rogue One, loathed TFA.

How could a show which started out so bad become so good?

Here's your reply.

Is there anything on that trading post or background characters in general? I want to know if I missed any existing aliens.

Ahsoka quite literally grew up.

RO was easily better than TFA

Good night, Star-dust.

Vader 1
Later after I've read some of it.

>you were born to early to engage in awesome space battles
I need VR now.

Also, I would have loved to have seen the Death Star pop out of hyperspace. But seeing it just grow in the sky on Scarif was cool enough

What's up with those ships and going YOLO for a rogue squad on a suicide mission?

Daily reminder that Ezra is a buttslut

I don't really think it was even bad to begin with.

It had a lot more cracks early on, sure, but this was the first major project Lucasfilm had done outside of the movies. It was completely new territory from multiple standpoints, be it storytelling, production, ect, and even in the earliest days you could see they were building something that was entertaining, and that would be worth the payoff.

This We watched the main characters grow throughout the series and that character growth not only made the show good but it also enhanced Revenge of the Sith.

GOOD NIGHT, STAR-DUST

Yes

I liked TFA. but I LOVED Rogue One.

TFA was ok. It's problem isn't that it's shit or amazing, just that it had a moment of hype but will largely be forgotten apart from being the movie that killed Han Solo. Still, the entire beginning of the movie up until Finn lands on Jakku is 10/10

And I also wouldn't say the show started out bad, it was just a little slow.

youtube.com/watch?v=KoUASiTCRtA

Yes because both films are fantastic. If you think otherwise, you don't belong here.

Any confirmation that the Ghost made it out alright?

>Space is infinitely huge and empty

>Let's put our ships so close together they can literally be pushed into each other

Vader 2

>No, it's actually like 3 years apart

No, TESB and RoTJ are a year apart. It's ANH and TESB that's three years between.

Thankfully they all died.

thanks user

>place of birth unknown
PABLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think Rebels have not a single good idea of its own and it keeps bringing in other already established characters to make the show even remotely interesting. So far Rebels stood on the shoulders of: Lando, Leia, Maul, Ahsoka, CPO, Vader, Thrawn, Yoda and now I think they want to bring in Obi-Wan too.

I wanted to like this show, I really wanted to. But it has no original ideas whatsoever, feels like instead of expanding the franchise its milking it. The characters are flat and unlikable, or downright irritating like Ezra. One particularly irritating thing is that Yoda directly reached out to contact Ezra while he didn't do the same for Luke. This implies to me that Ezra is more important than Luke. But it seems everybody loooooves this. Even the slightest criticism will be met with a fcking downvote avalanche, I experienced it myself.

EDIT: Actually reminds me of the behavior of No Mans Sky fans. The automatic, knee jerk downvoting really. I expect to see this one already buried by the time I get any reply really

this is an actually serious comment from reddit

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5j8cgb/is_star_wars_rebels_worth_watching/dbe4dp8/

Remember Sup Forums

Be careful not to choke on your aspirations

Why does this trigger people?

It's explained very clearly that this was only possible because one of the Destroyers shields were offline.

And anybody with a brain should be able to understand why something moving stupidly fast in the vacuum of space, and colliding with something near-stationary, could do this

To be fair, this is probably the first time in Galactic history such a move has ever been pulled.

Those were the guys who wanted to bring the fight to the Empire anyway. Mon Mothma was flat out told that Raddus had taken his ships and wanted to fight. He was heading in anyway. That and they wanted the plans to the Death Star.

Based Trask Ulgo saving everyone once again

ANH - - 3 years- - > ESB - - 6 months - - > ROTJ

Does anyone have a webm of the beginning of the first scene with Vader, with the shot of the castle and the bacta tank ?

I was debating whether to call this bait, or shitpost back against you, until I read the "EDIT", and then your spoiler.

Now it all makes sense.

Thanks for the cringe, user.

X-Wing 1

That's why I preferred season 1 the most overall with Grinky being the endgame boss of that season to further Kanan's growth

GOOD NIGHT, STAR-DUST ;_;

This comment is absolutely correct.

I forgot to say that I still really like the show though. It's fun to discuss with you guys

X-Wing 2

It's quite literally incorrect, and you are agreeing with a shitty leddit post

How far you have fallen user

>X-Wings were literally designed as an Imperial starfighter meant as the successor to the ARC-170

Fucking CALLED IT

Still the best starfighter.

It's not confirmation, but I saw the Ghost in one shot of the Rebel fleet pulling out but couldn't find it in the shot where Vader's ship emerges from hyperspace.

Star Wars has always done that. People have tried to use Lando's suggestion in ROTJ to take the fleet in close to the ISDs as an excuse for how close they were but they've always been shown that way. They were in ESB, too. All those ISDs parked over Hoth Base? Okay, sure, but it's a big planet they could just fly around to somewhere else. Stupidest blockade attempt ever.

And then in the PT and TCWs this was the clear standard. It's just pure rule of cool for space battles.

It had alot of potential, wasn't even that bad, only was not reaching its potential, but it quickly started doing it and eventually reached it

I'm George Lucas. Better watch your tone, kiddo.

Aside from the obvious fact that they aren't going to just kill Hera offscreen, you mean

I'm not sure it's visible in the last shot of the battle, but they likely left it ambiguous as to not spoil the upcoming Rebels episode that will show the battle from Hera's POV, especially because it will probably be the big finale of Season 4.

Just beautiful. You know Vader is such a petty cunt that he planned arriving late just to ram into them

That's what they were in legends too pham

Either that, or they will confirm it so they end the series with them flying to the battle. Could go either way.

U-Wing 1

Vader held the door shut didn't he?

U-Wing 2

I remember when Rebels first came out I was convinced the finale of the series was pretty much going to be Rogue One but starring the Rebels cast instead.

Then again I also thought the grand finale of The Clone Wars was going to be Revenge of the Sith from the POVs of Rex and Ahsoka so...

That discussion yesterday (more an argument) over how the Force works, how to balance it, let me wondering. We know that everyone in the galaxy has the Force, if you're alive it is a part of you, always. We know they can access the Force on at least a subconscious level, some being better at it than others, with people sensitive enough to hear the will of the Force through the midi-chlorians and make conscious use of the Force energies are far more rare.

What I'm wondering is whether the latent Dark Side that grips the galaxy during huge events like the Clone Wars or during the Empire, can it have a subconscious effect on the normies? This might be how they explain people picking up on and reacting to the emotional states of others. Fear, anger. Naturally produced when under tyranny and threat of violence, sure, but can it create a kind of feedback loop? Can this Dark Side influence "poison" worlds otherwise out of the conflict? In this way the Sith represent not only a threat to freedom and livelihoods but in a way a threat to peoples souls?

I think so. He also turned his lights off on his chest for maximum spook

No
I loved Rogue One
I hated TFA

I think so. Wasn't the Galaxy having 1,000 year era of peace before the events of The Phantom Menace?

>I remember when Rebels first came out I was convinced the finale of the series was pretty much going to be Rogue One but starring the Rebels cast instead.
We all did, that was a very common assumption.

Now we know the cast does get to that point (Hera at least), and does play a part in the battle for the death star plans, it's just they're not the starring heroes.

But I suppose it's a fair trade if we're going to get some awesome episodes to go with our awesome movie. Plus our characters will most likely survive.

Ohh, I wonder if Thrawn will be involved.

U-Wing 3

>For over a thousand generations, they Jedi were the guardians of peace and justice in the old Republic.

Bros knowing the best attack. RAM IT.

>Shit dialogue
>Shit characters
>Shit plotlines (Yoda beats up a bunch of droids, who-gives-a-shit system under invasion, zombies etc)

Then BAM, season 4 comes along with the Umbara arc, followed immediately by the Slaver arc, like goddamn. Felt like watching an honest to god movie.

U-Wing 4

Mandator Dreadnaught/dreadnought is canon again. One step closer to Allegiance class star destroyers...

Perhaps it IS a good day to die!