youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
youtu.be/KuYd9pA8LIY
youtube.com/watch?v=yYJpc2y37oU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_justice_system_of_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not at all
he would be dead
ktxs.com/news/16-year-old-arrested-for-deadly-oklahoma-shooting-rape/630483213

Not really that accurate, now if the black guy was european and the white guy said "Wait a minute, I'm American!" that's exactly how I feel during every single anti-american thread

It was a simpler time.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
What about this one?

>56%
No ameribro, you are the nigger

This happened to me once. I had a nigga moment on the highway when I accidentally (on purpose) cut off this SUV at an exit who turned out to be an angry black dude. He pointed at me when we got off and was adamant about starting shit at the first red light.
When we got there, my whiteness had me do something he wasn't prepared for. I said I was sorry and I didn't see him. He looked so confused he actually stuttered. Now, to paint the picture, I was a 17 year old white kid an 87 toyota corolla and he was in a F150 or 250. The look he gave me was so confused I had to use every ounce of energy not to laugh. But he eventually broke out of his BSOD, called me stupid, and slammed on the gas, driving off.
If I was a nigga I woulda jumped out of the car and fought him in the street. But I was white.

very accurate

Sometimes i forget about the complexion of my skin but in times like these it all comes back to me and i remind myself of acting accordingly.

That uh... never happened did it?
Laughed anyway.

Here we go again. Look kids, if you don't see that whites are the cause of at least 90% of problems in the world then you need to leave Sup Forums and go back to where you came from....

>white guy says he's white
Sounds accurate to me.

Look there's no way I can prove it happened, but I remember it damned near clearly because I was scared shitless when it did. I had my license for maybe 2 months and here I was about to get shot in Staten fucking Island because I cut someone off.

get help

Your fault for living in new york.

I moved a long time ago.

>urinepoors can't read
>don't understand that the word "american" has been substituted for "white"
Go back to your Madrasa Achmed.

Good man.
New York is fucking hell on earth.

Dude, at least post the whole scene.

youtu.be/KuYd9pA8LIY

No kidding. I believe the Verrazano bridge was $13 to go over it when I left. It's up to $19 or 20 now. Fucking costs more than a goddamned pizza to drive over a bridge.

>Look there's no way I can prove it happened, but I remember it damned near clearly because I was scared shitless when it did.

This line here reminds me about some article written by a guy who moved to Chicago from San Fran for a year or two, and as he left he wrote this thing giving his "hot take" on Chicago as he was leaving and in it when he talked about Chicago people he told this funny little story about trying to get his flirt on at a Chicago bar early on.

>super awesome SF guy spots a table with 3-4 chicks and no dudes
>buys himself a beer and walks over to the table like HI I'M [NAME] AND I JUST MOVED HERE FROM SAN FRANCISCO AND BOY THESE WINTERS SURE SUCK DON'T THEY??
>"uh [name] sorry but we're not interested"
>*stands up and picks up his drink*
>"YEAH WELL JUST SO YOU KNOW I DIDN'T WANNA FUCK ANY OF YOU ANYWAYS!!!!"
>dude notes how saying thatade the chicks seem legit bothered after he got up and left, like they couldn't believe he actually didn't want them

And of course he blamed it on Chicago for having different customs for meeting chicks at bars and rah rah rah, but holy shit if I was those chicks I'd probably be cracking the fuck up like "holy shit how gay is this guy? He *IS* from San Francisco, you know..."

The difference is my story is both relevant the the thread and not a copypasta.

I saw this posted yesterday.

stay mad nigger, i hope you get shot

Completely inaccurate. irl, white boi would be like
>I apologize, sir! Here, take all my money, you deserve it because of what my ancestors did to you. May I suck your superior BBC please?

When is Ewan Mcgruder going to give us a proper fourth season?

But this takes place in America, not London. In America, the cops shoot the black guy.

test

looks like someone is catching up

Why substitute white? White was always just a substitute for European, that was set by Americans to separate them from the niggers

you always have the n-bomb to drop on an uppity nigger

Congratulations! You were not banned for that thread that just got deleted.

sounds awfully inhumane

British people make the mistake of treating brown people like humans.

the false-flagging trumpster returns

Actually, he's probably testing if his proxy isn't on the blacklist.

>underage/pol/tard says to get help
The irony is palpable, please neck yourself and all your cringy middle school white friends

Being a criminal in Europe must be awesome.
What is that, like a dozen cops to corral one nigger?

>Being a criminal in Europe must be awesome.
Referring to a Person of Protected Ethnic Status as a criminal is a hate crime.

That sounds so retarded its most likely true in britbongistan.

get help

I've said that word for word to some homeless drunk abbo who was shit talking me. That being said abbos are malnourished and sans guns so i probably wouldn't say that to a nigger in America.

British police are so incompetent that even Japan makes fun of them.

>I jumped out of my seat as I watched the news the next day.
>On the list of the deceased was written ‘Samejima Kyouhei - Japanese’.
>The London police force's half-assed investigations were so infamous that I'd even heard stories in Japan, so it wasn't all that surprising.
>For example, a month after I enrolled in college, a friend of mine was arrested.
>He was charged with sexual assault.
>Because he had an alibi――he was eating with me at the time――he was quickly released.
>Apparently, the police barged in arresting him merely because his girlfriend accused him.
>There was also a strange case involving another university, where an assistant professor was surrounded during a lecture by police toting submachine guns.
>This too was because of a single testimony, this time by a Pakistani immigrant.
>Because the professor looked similar to a terrorist.
>In Japan, where people are only arrested after concrete proof of a crime is discovered, these false accusations rarely happen.
>But in Britain, these false accusations run rampant. The media makes a big to-do about the case nearly every time, ensuring that even after the charges are dropped, the damage has already been done.
>I can understand that Britain has been under terrorist threat for a long time, but it's gotten to the point where it's unsafe to walk around at night. People have been shot in the streets without any attempt at an arrest.
>Thus, I wouldn't be surprised if the man in immigration control assigned to the case was simply too busy shooting heroin to make a call confirming my death.

This is from a fictional story, but it was written way back in 2008. So look at how long it's been bad over there.

>In America, the cops shoot the black guy
I've seen enough chaseb owls from Sup Forums to know mowing down perps in California isn't racially exclusive. You think you're lucky you saw some action the first time, then whenever a Cali chasb owl happened, you knew exactly how it was going to end. Also Californians call the cops on ANYTHING then smugly act progressive in public.
Even Kevin Smith almost got mowed down for playing a movie too loud there. When Californians start moving to your state, you should get nervous watering your lawn, they might think it's a gun, and there's a true story behind that. And everything from Hollywood to their sports teams were imported from the East Coast anyways. Super progressive, till a movie star runs for Governor, and if you remember his first big issue was shit about him not vetoing the founder of the crips' death sentence. It's all about keeping up appearances over there.

That's why I fucked your wife you fat motherfucker

>be American
>get shot
How realistic is this scenario?

Are you a nigger american?

>In Japan, where people are only arrested after concrete proof of a crime is discovered, these false accusations rarely happen

britain may be shit but claiming japan has good justice system when its known around the globe as "guilty until proven innocent" country is silly

But I come from Sup Forums.

Is there no place for the White Man anymore?

I apologize for my superiority. I do everything I can not to flaunt it.

About as realistic as being run over or stabbed to death by a Muslim in Europe.

>when its known around the globe as "guilty until proven innocent" country
[citation needed]

When was the last time you heard of a gun crime in Japan?

Checkmate.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYJpc2y37oU

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_justice_system_of_Japan

same

Do americans really do this?

I do. It is important to make use of my white privilege wherever possible.

new pasta?

Indeed. Spread it around if you can, please. Just make sure to pick out a completely inconsequential line and then paste it as if it's a reply to that line.

>>Do americans really do this?

Laugh off a nigga moment? I've done it a bunch of times, but of course I've never said the I'm white line but my totally dismissal of the nigga trying to start shit had to come across that way. I'm not getting into some drama with a random nigger over nothing. The entire point of the full scene that clip is from is that meaningless no nothing interaction can spiral into issues with niggers.

>going into grocery store
>at corner tiny nigger is talking to a female
>She is near corner, he is at least 6-7 feet back from her
>I'm not walking all the way around that shit
>say excuse me as I cut between them
>don't be saying that! Youz coud does walk around!!
>look back at him
>just smirk and walk off

All I'm thinking is the guy had to try to show out for the girl and he knows he is 1/2 my size or whatever but hey he is still looking to start some shit. Yet I don't care, being I'm white and I don't get into street drama with trash

>walking around a store
>random nigger freaks out I'm fallowing him
>Why you don be falling me mother fucker!!
>no clue what he is talking about
>Errrrrr I don't work here dude
>you motherfucker be fallen me!!
>yeah whatever, I don't work here
>walk off

Most people don't want to get sent to jail.