Do you think Hillary Clinton's hips look so big because she wears adult diapers?

Do you think Hillary Clinton's hips look so big because she wears adult diapers?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105
express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint
abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474
vid.me/UjS5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

sage

No, there is a midget hiding in her pants carrying her around.

>Adult diapers
>Insulin pump
>Piss bag
>Defibrillator

Jesus christ she's like robocop

No, she's just fat

But with all the seizures and fainting, it's would be clear to her campaign team that she would constantly be at risk of soiling herself in public.

It would be a PR disaster.

She's also dead now.

twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105

>this board

No she's fine and recovering well dumbass

Maybe you should actually watch REAL news and stay informed

Cyborg-Americans were marginalised for far too long.

All Alex Jones wants is for you to buy his dick pills and knitted polos.

no she just has mommy hips

mmmm

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Hillary Clinton cancels trip to California due to pneumonia after 'collapsing' at memorial

express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint

Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed After Abrupt 9/11 Memorial Departure

abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474

Hillary Collapse 9/11/2016 in New York. Slowed and zoomed.

vid.me/UjS5

>mfw CTR is pushing the diaper meme for damage control

too late we know she's dead

>G20 summit 2017
>it's almost done, only thing left is the traditional group photo on the last day
>sweatinghillary.jpg
>"Okay Hillary, you got this!"
>Hillary and 19 other chefs of state and government get on the stairs for their photo
>"My leg braces held for 2 days, my insulin tank is still half full..."
>photographers setting up their cameras, people getting ushered into place
>"... the epipen sharpshooter is aiming for my upper left thigh, at least I hope so because otherwise he's gonna shoot my pissbag..."
>Vladimir Putin and Xi Jingping take place next to her, correcting their ties
>"... and my adult diapers have held for 2 days straight, I can't even smell my own feces! I got this!"
>"OKAY THEN, PLEASE LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE CAMERA AND PUT ON YOUR WARMEST SMILE! HILLARY, IF YOU WOULD TAKE OFF THE SHADES THAT WOULD BE LOVELY!"
>"ALRIGHT, ON MY COUNT!"
>"3"
>"2"
>"aaaaand...."
>*PRRBRLPBLPRFLTPPRRRRRT*
>nobody is moving
>*PLRRRRBRRORRRRROPLRPLRTppfpfptpploplop... plop."
>Hillary watches in shock as her bowels finally give out after 3 days of nothing but dry toast, epipens and enoug pain killers to knock out an elephant
>literally SHARTS all over herself, her adult diaper flopping around her ankles and spraying vile diarrhea in a wide puddle around her feet
>her epipen sharpshooter goes "AW FUCK IT" and fires, accidentally hitting putin in the neck
>"CYYYYYYYKA"
>Putin goes down, grabs hillary's leg for support
>it's the wrong leg
>"OH MY GOODNESS!" Hillary shouts, as her pissbag is literally ripped out of her haunted vagina
>chinese president slips in diarrhea puddle, landing on the pissbag with his elbow
>the bag rips, spraying her highly toxic and slightly radiated piss everywhere
>"aaaand CHEESE!"
>this is the very moment every camera goes off
>TIMES Magazine photo of the century

It WILL happen, let's not kid ourselves.

Hillary will inevitably shart herself and others in public, it's only a question of time.

No, but the theory should get pushed hard to see if she responds. She already responded seriously to this boards BS.

THE T H I C K E ST

Big hips for good twists on pickle jars

>2017
>Hillary has been installed as president of the United States
>she wakes up one morning and is confused, unaware of where she is
>suddenly, PUTIN IS IN THE ROOM WITH HER
>she shits her pants in terror
>she begins coughing uncontrollably
>she swings wildly, slamming her hand down on the Big Red Button to send nukes flying at Russia
>she forgot that she was in Russia to meet Putin for an international diplomatic conference and she just dozed off
>oops!

>"CYYYYYYYKA"
Lost it here

THICC af
sage

hnnnggghhh