HAHAHA! ALT-RIGHT BTFO by Entryist KIKE FAGGOT

So, you're fucking hero Milo is pulling the co-optation coup off with the help of the mainstream media. They've crowned him the "queen" of the alt-right, and he was there to accept the crown, and tell the world that the alt-right only cares about 'Cultural Libertarianism":
>Islamic immigration
>the loss of Western Civilization
>muh free markets
Apparently the alt-right doesn't care about:
>the Jewish question
>race realism
>ethnic demographics
>globalism, bankers, egalitarianism

You faggots are getting your little movement cucked right out from under you, and handed to all the same lolbertarian shills that have sold you out for years. How's your "we're using him, he's not using us" strategy now? Is it finally time to admit you just wanted a faggot to lust after in your closeted homosexuality? You sold your movement out for petty degeneracy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc

I dont think you realize the importance of having a talking head that combats stereotypes or assumptions about those in the "alt-right" movement. See Milo gets to ride off our cultural movement and make a little money, meanwhile he acts as a show piece that grabs attention and negates claims that the alt-right is just another extremist, hetero, WASP-only, far-right flareup. He is basically walking disinformation, who provides a bit of a gateway drug to the red pill, while drawing enough attention to recruit.

>you're fucking hero Milo
milo is a faggot and we never liked him
it was him and his friend who kept shilling his garbage here

he shall hang on the day of the rope

basically, because we are not alt right, just people,it doesnt matter if you kikes name us whatever, well stick to our stuff, and youll have to come up with new names every single time

Rare

Honestly agree with this.
We're all over the place and Milo just confuses the left more.

Lmfao.

Hate Milo all you want but this trolling is hilarious.

On his CNBC interview he said something about how people were surprised a gay Jew liked Trump.

Alt-right was never our movement. We're not goddamned alt-right, whatever the fuck that is.

We share some common interests but that's it.

rather than the skinheads normies expect to see milo gives us a black-cock-sucking faggot with a fancy accent as a face, which is useful since after they see one of their assumptions is wrong they'll be more open to accepting their others are

this

The reason milo is even remotely associated with us is because he dislikes islam and that has to do with

a. Him being a kike
b. muslims hating his degenerate lifestyle

Believe it or not, a lot of people on Sup Forums don't believe in a Jewish conspiracy or white supremacy

And almost everyone here hates Milo anyway

>ALT-RIGHT BTFO
how can you btfo something that doesn't exist?

Milo founded the Alt-Right, he can define it whatever way he wants. It's the racists who are trying to take control of the movement we need to be wary of.

Wrong. Sup Forums is a NatSoc board anyway. Alt-right is a media spook

Seriously dude. Fuck Milo. He represents nothing I identify with and is a flaming faggot

Kill yourself stormfag

Daddy is great

Milo helps confuse people about the alt-right and keep it an amorphous movement. Despite what some stormies may think, having the alt-right classified as legit nazis is not a good idea.

>caring about the interests of your people is just a big joke and nobody is actually serious about it

>I dont think you realize the importance of having a talking head that combats stereotypes or assumptions about those in the "alt-right" movement
he sure combatted them right into stealing your movement, and making it pozed kike-tier cancer. And you're still shilling that obviously bullshit argument. top wew faggot.
>Milo gets to ride off our cultural movement
Milo GETS TO KEEP YOUR CULTURAL MOVEMENT because HIS PLATFORM IS BIGGER THAN YOURS. This is how history gets written m8, with all the wikipedia entries and articles and google searches agreeing on a narrative. Now your "alt-right" is some kind of cuckbertarian crap defined by Breitbart. Like taking candy from a bunch of manbabies, they took that shit right out from under you, and you welcomed it.

HE'S IN THE PROCESS OF COOPTING YOUR FUCKING MOVEMENT AND YOU GENIUSES ARE STILL CHEERING FOR HIM!

JUST FUCK MY ENTIRE SHIT RIGHT THE FUCK UP SENPAI

hey idiot.

Actions speak louder than words, Altright is inclusive and those questions are brought up in your very OP

How are you so idiotic? how do you even breathe ?

Cool jersey where'd he get it?

Go home, son

This is a grown ups game

exactly, but what does anyone expect from a coalburning kike? I'm going to laugh my ass off when all these faggots look around a year from now and ask
>why are all these newfags such progressive cancer still obsessed with Milo?
>what happened to the alt-right when did it become progressive cuckservative shit?
>must not be my fault
useful idiots, you need to be purged

this

>still trying to push the meme that the alt-right is solely comprised of stormweenies

>Actions speak louder than words
HE'S SHILLING FOR ISRAEL, MISCEGENATION, ISRAEL, ANTI-ETHNIC-INTERESTS, ANTI-RACE-CONSCIOUSNESS -- what the fuck is your movement even supposed to be about? You think he's "hiding you so you can keep posting on 4chins, lel *rubs hands*" -- are you that fucking delusional?
>14 year old says this is a grown ups game
yeah, it really is. Don't you have school today?

This faggot is smart, he is destroying alt-right from the inside

I want that Kippah though