How does it make you feel?

They should've paid her more

Fuck niggers

kek no they fucking didn't

only a reddit user would get worked up at something like this

Does she bring in as many subscribers?

>How does it make you feel?

Amused.

Which is unusual when it's something concerning Amy Schumer.

Who cares? Not my money.

Meh. Major corps will soon drop their equal pay initiatives when they realize it only bleeds them money.

Sorry to burst your bubble, they did. How does it feel knowing your Netflix money is going to that unfunny bitch just because she's a womyn?
That's why I pirate everything, they're getting so much money they're giving it out to hacks for no reason.

His fault for leaving for so long he lost relevancy so it only makes sense the popular actress-comedian would be paid at least as much.

BS, people wer starving for his return, he's like Harrison Ford coming back for SW and Indy. The producers know people will show up even if it's terrible. His pay was totally justified. As for Amy smelly cunt Schumer, even her dedicated fans slammed her leather special.

The racism in America is transparent at this point and people don't even care. Amy Schumer is a talentless hack who (ab)uses her position as a woman in order to get paid as much as two black guys who have experienced real oppression by virtue of their skin alone. Amy is just a petulant child who throws her toys around until she gets what she wants

Are you implying Chapelle and Rock are there because of their skin colour rather than being legit funny?

lol anybody in here who get mad about this is a little sensitive shit who is just projecting their sexual insecurities onto others.

Who the fuck still has Netflix? Every single "original" thing they put out is total garbage.

I don't care, nobody but Dave Chapelle should, and even then it would be really petty. Well, maybe Netflix should too, it wasn't a very good investment for them.

I think it's hilarious. Proves that playing the oppression card pays, bigtime.

Wonder if Dave will address it in his next special, or stay quiet and collect his now shit-tier level hack comedian payment.

umm

>Sorry to burst your bubble, they did.
No they didn't sweetie. They gave her more than her initial contract of 11 million, but still not as much as Chapelle and Rock's 20 million. Rip your thread, silly OP.

I don't think he has given a fuck for years now.

Really? How much did she get? And how do you know? 11 millions for such a fail is already insane

Good for her. I think she's an unfunny hog, but can't get mad at someone for making money. I hope a lot more people find success, I just won't be contributing to it.

DID I STUTTER FUCKHEAD?

why?

>fail as a noun

EPIC BRO!

EPIC FOR THE WIN!

Dave Chapelle isn’t funny anymore.

Both of his specials were just topical garbage, released years too late

MY VAGINA SMELLS

Standup comedy is dead, why should I give a fuck?

She used to be pretty hot. How did she get landwhale obese?

Back in 2013 they took away King of the Hill, the show I watched most on Netflix. I was pissed, but consoled myself with the fact that I watch a LOT of other content there. Since then they've removed:

>American Dad
>Futurama
>The Boondocks
>Scrubs
>Everybody Loves Raymond
>30 Rock
>Reno 911!
>Malcolm in the Middle
>Roseanne
>My Name is Earl
>The X-Files
>Last Man Standing
>The League
>Better off Ted
>Saved by the Bell
>Bob's Burgers
>Buffy the Vampire Slayer
>Rescue Me
>Angel
>House
>Heroes
>Firefly
>Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
>Courage the Cowardly Dog
>M*A*S*H
>Doctor Who
>Caprica
>Undeclared
>Friday Night Lights
>The Wonder Years

With Family Guy, Louie and the Cleveland Show all set to go this month too. Next month, How I Met Your Mother is set for the chopping block as well. Sure, I've still got The Office, Parks and Rec, Always Sunny, Frasier, Friends, Burn Notice, the Star Treks, Rules of Engagement, The Walking Dead, Blue Mountain State, Bluebloods and some others, but given the price has gone UP and the majority of new content they're acquiring is shit, the pickings are getting slimmer and slimmer.

Amazed by money laundering as a business.

Amy's Fame And Shame

Formerly Sneed's

She killed the ratings!

Her special was 10x funnier than the Dave Chappelle one

Dave’s comedy fell off after he disappeared a few years back

Good for her.

How the fuck do you extract "She gets paid as much as Chappelle" from that title?
Are you literally illiterate?

this

Iliza Shlesinger came along and she wasn't hot in comparison, so she needed a new niche to latch on too.

Dumb housewives and women in general is a pretty huge market I guess. Who gives a fuck, isn't my money. Her career should've been over as soon as she was caught stealing jokes though. Nepotism at work

>mencia gets fucked
>she gets more specials

m-muh patriarchy

Your post wqs Written like a gaping asshole, she deserves nothing u dumb bitch

If shes as profitable, thats fine

I doubt it. Netflix is 20 billion in debt. Sony almost went bankrupt too. Pandering to SJWs is not a profitable business model

Idk, did Netflix publish any data on the views of her video and Chapelle's?

>How does it make you feel?

Like a small, barnyard animal.