Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SRT6lXoHNk
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dad bought me a .410 shotgun and taught me how to shoot at 10 years old
>still alive and undamaged because not a complete retard

You can't buy a fully automatic gun for yourself

do your parents not teach you things?

because here in america our parents teach us how to use guns and that they're for defense and target practice.

how about you go find some rope and sage your life.

epic

simply epic

actually, here in america dumbfuck parents leave their guns out where toddlers can get to them and then they have dead children, pets, neighbors, or themselves are shot

Yep, fuck drumpfags.

Its more likely for a group of niggers to break into your home and torture you to death than for any of that to happen fampai

wow, youve been a murderer since you were 10?

The second amendment exists. That is a fact, and we cannot go back.

There are over 400 million registered guns in the US. That means there are more registered guns than there are citizens in the entire US. The total number of guns, unregistered and registered, could be well over a billion.

The point is, guns in the US are here to stay. The government has them, criminals have them, ordinary citizens have them, and anyone can obtain one.

Now, you want to ban guns. Okay. How are you going to do that? How are you going to confiscate 400 million guns, then get the remaining unregistered guns that come through mexico illegally.

The point is, it's logistically impossible. America can never be disarmed, because it is too gun dense. There are too many guns.

So, logically knowing this, how do you deal with the situation? Do you make sure that you are also armed and know how to use a weapon in the event that you need to protect yourself from criminals?

Or do you simply lay idle and hope when you hear a bang on your front door that the criminal is at least nice enough to not shoot you before he robs you.

The point is, we support the #2 amendment in america because we are REALISTS. We realize there is no going back, and that we might as well embrace gun safety and proficiency in the unfortunate event we need to use them. Yes idiots buy guns and leave them out for their kids to shoot themselves with, it happens, but guns save lives EVERY DAY, even if they aren't used. You have to understand that. Guns are the only thing that prevents full anarchy from happening before the government can contain the situation.

Lastly, it's a buffer between the people and the government. Yes, the people stand no chance, but that isn't the point. They need to think they do to have at least some semblance of power, and they do. If you think there wouldn't be an all out civil war if guns were attempted to be confiscated, you're delusional beyond recognition.

Please educate yourself.

>idiot leaves gun in a stupid place

>idiot dies

>less idiots

i see no peoblem here

>do your parents not teach you things?
>because here in america our parents teach us how to use guns and that they're for defense and target practice.
Here in superior first world countries we get taught useful things like thinking and knowing things. I guess this would be too much for your tiny American brain.

Sure whatever satan.

Fuck even here in Bongistan I joined cadets and was firing rifles at 12.

Yes... things...

Do all SJW types fear inanimate objects?

No way you can get a fully automatic sub machine gun without a special permit, tax stamp and about $15 - 20K+

Love the blatant racism and stereotyping for the cartoon. Guess when it's a white male it's not the same.. which is bullshit.

>fully automatic

>strawman for teaching your children about guns, how to use one, and most importantly gun safety.
Only Cuckstralia.

damn dude what's your highest killstreak, you raging homicidal lunatic?

Its a reference to an incident at a gun range
Range instructor was shot and killed by the 12 year old girl he handed a full retard uzi to
He died because of his negligence in other words

Look at that shitty copy-paste. That faggot couldn't draw a gun if his life depended on it

AHAHAHAHAHAHA Keep bringing in the niggers and you to will want some guns aahahahahaha fucking hell Fins are dumb.

>Shot a rifle at 11
>Shot a handgun at 13
>Did my first 3-gun at 18

One day our country will realize that firearms safety should be taught alongside sex education.

>not getting your first gun at 5

You must have been a slow one

>ar type
>"submachine gun"
>"full auto"
>grenade launcher

>leftists think guns look like COD tacticool guns

How is teaching kids to correctly handle dangerous tools a bad thing? Does this artist also get mad when dad teaches their kids how to use a stove and power tools?

Sub machine guns are illegal without an extremely special license. Checkmate.

Wrong

Not at all

youtube.com/watch?v=-SRT6lXoHNk
The artist is retarded, but its a reference to this

why is this full-auto meme still a thing

Must suck for that little girl tbph

Okay, mr. 60%. And 60% is generous, it counts hispanics. Our country is 99,1% white.
>America
>white

>having hobbies is BAAAAAAD!

noguns fag. how does it feel to know youre a grown man that has never held a gun let alone shot one? youre mad jelly

really does

cucked fucks

nice cover up to

>protip the clintons were in oz that week

I first shot a .22 at age fucking 12 at Boy Scout camp and somehow didn't kill/injure myself or anyone else. Guns are tools that are meant to be respected, and a responsible gun owner can own guns, secure them, and teach children to respect them as well.

That's really fucking stupid, full auto weapons shouldn't be placed in the hands of minors, especially children younger than 13. Apparently this happened when the gun instructor, per range policy, gave the gun to the girl, and when she fired it, she experienced recoil and a bullet hit the instructor in the head.

It's the difference between starting someone out driving in a safe shitty econobox at age 14 or putting them in an 18 wheeler or Ferrari (two vehicles with vastly different driving mechanics that make them harder then your typical sedan or SUV).

>submachine gun
>relevant in 2016

Bro sub guns have been meh tier since the 80s.

That being said Britcuck, everybody I know owns a gun and nobody's been hurt by one. I have 4 not counting the hunting shotguns. No harm to anybody.

America has a people problem, not a gun problem.

Is he implying that girls are incompetent?! What a fucking bigot!

never
give up

In my country, a lot of kids below teen learn how to shoot and practice that as a sport.
It teaches them to concentrate, focused and also to be responsible and careful.
With the good supervision, nothing wrong could happen.
In fact, it is probably more dangerous to go to school by bike with all the traffic.

And I am the opposite of a gun lover... but this kind of arguments is totally moronic.

The only thing about america I love

>not firing your first assault rifle when you were 8 months old.

No gunz cuck, are you even American?

>fully automatic

No I'm pretty sure that a 9 year old can't pass the checks to get the ATF tax stamp necessary to own a fully automatic weapon (made before 1986)

You can. It's just they are really rare. Most people that have them don't want to sell and they are expensive. Has to be made before 1986. And it's a lot of paperwork etc.

Be Melbourne where guns are banned but at least one person gets shot every single week for the past 20+ months. Dumbfuck.

You've been a pussy since birth.

>not getting to shoot a full auto LMG while you were a sperm
I bet you will vote Hillary as well.

>fully automatic
i feel like a lot of liberals don't actually know what that means

Pretty sure I've been told how american schools usually taught basic rifle shooting as a normal thing. It's a good idea.

What would be good practice for settings kids shoot guns that are too big for them? Could you bolt it to the table so it physically can't jump about?

Extended mag, 3x scope and under barrel on an smg? Impressive

>This is America, where nigger communities let 9 year olds carry guns with no instruction from an adult at all

It depends on the part of the country. It's definitely not common in southern New York.

You cannot sell a fully automatic weapon. You can possess one you already owned in 1986 or you can pass it on in a will. You cannot sell, buy, trade, or gift an automatic weapon.

>Not having your mom shove guns up her cunt for you while you were still in the womb

What are you, some kind of gun-grabbing, Obama supporting commie?

>nigger problems being an excuse to strip whites of rights, once again
Someone must've heard little white girls with rifles was causing niggers anxiety:
>youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

>mindless vacant eyes in the last panel
Either there's more context to the comic or the illustrators for this are redpilled and acting against the writer.

Techically it was his fault for standing where it was obvious the recoil of the gun would fly up and he should know this since he works at a range that rents full autos.

But you are a no guns loser and just wants the elite to control everyone, go die to some dangerous animal loser.

She looks like a mindless lefty drone in the last panel.

I think this is secretly redpilled

>Fine I'll leave but when Luthor wants to take over the world again or a Boomtube opens up and Darkseid walks out don't you faggots come crying to me to stop them

No, it was his fault for letting a child fire an automatic weapon.
Glad he's out of the gene pool

>muh niggers
The homicide rate is much higher in many states with a higher percentage of whites than Canada.

And all of those homicides are commited by 'african-american youths'

Yes you can.

Mydad never bought me a gun but we went hunting alot when i was younger and he taught me how to hold and shoot a gun and the morals and ethics of it. He was ex-military.

quality cringe

This is referring to some gun instructor who died cause he was letting a 9 year old girl fire and uzi and she lost control and shot him.

SHALL