BREKAING: Austrian presidential election postponed to Decmber 4th

I'm going to give my dear non-german speaking friends a quick summary

>right wing candidate Norbert Hofer & green candidate Van der Bellen advance to round 2 of the presidential election
>Van der Bellen wins by a tiny margin a few months back
>Verfassungsgericht is saying that voter fraud big enough to change the outcome of the election would have been big enough so the election has to be redone at October 2nd
>Hofer starting to lead in the polls, last poll was Hofer 53/47 VdB
>Some postal vote that got send during the last days have glue that doesn't really stick, thus making those votes invalid

And now here is it where it gets really funny

>instead of just giving those people new postal vote letters they postpone the election to December 4th(!)
>they are also going to renew the "Wahlregister" since so many people died since the original election (old people mostly vote Hofer), which allows people who turned 16 or rapefuguees who got Austrian citizenship this summer to vote too (guess who they vote for)

source: diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/5083864/HofburgStichwahl-findet-am-4-Dezember-statt?_vl_backlink=/home/index.do

Other urls found in this thread:

derstandard.at/2000037398941/Wer-wen-gewaehlt-hat
youtube.com/channel/UCBfOYarMJZ0BVtYt5H7L6Zg/videos
radio.cz/en/section/news/president-zeman-meets-with-austrian-freedom-partys-norbert-hofer
derstandard.at/2000034371348/Hofers-Burschenschaft-und-ihr-Nein-zur-oesterreichischen-Nation
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good.

After Austria sees Drumpf get BTFO in America, they'll be able to vote sensibly for VdB.

this

/thread

What I forgot to add and why this election could actually be important (president doesn't have that much power in Austria)

>government said that they are going to start an emergancy plan once we get 35000 asylum seekers (which is already a HUGE amount given Austria took 100000 last year and only has 8 million people)
>that emergancy plan called "Asyl-Notverordnung" means that we are going to close our borders and don't let anyone seek asylum
>with almost 25000 asylum seekers this year already, plus more than 10000 that Germany send back on their border this number is going to get reached soon, many claim it already got reached
>goverment still doing nothing, a lot of signs pointing to the direction that nothing at all will happen this year
>a Hofer as president could apply enough pressure for them to be forced to go through with it

>(old people mostly vote Hofer)

You actually believe that, don't you?

Trying to catch up with leafs?

>(old people mostly vote Hofer)

Bullshit

Old faggots are where SPÖ/ÖVP have all of their voters, and those sure as shit don't vote for the "evil nazi"

Who else? Correct me if I'm wrong
Young people most certainly don't

Australia vs. Austria lol.

Good job quoting yourself you faggot. VdB might die like Ill Hill before then he's such an old faggot

You know, I'd call this a coup d'etat.

This is so blatantly transparent voter fraud.
They tried to fraud it once, now that they've no chance of winning a fair election they are going to fraud even more.

How can you tolerate that?

Look at that clusterfuck of a fail. wew australia....

inb4 everyone falls for the epic bants

Samefag, GTFO of my cuntry, shill.

>rapefuguees who got Austrian citizenship
do you actually have data on that? would be interesting to see how long they need to wait till they get citizenship. not just the asylum seekers but the illegals.

Middle-aged people. Old people were split on Hofer.

Okay OP here, I was wrong, most old people are NOT Hofer voters, they are pretty much even with 60+ people voting 49% Hofer & 51% VdB
>derstandard.at/2000037398941/Wer-wen-gewaehlt-hat

Still, almost all 16 year old cucks and sandniggers with new citizenship will vote VdB

Yeah, I think I mixed it up with the Brexit vote, my bad

This that election where the one guy literally one because of some mail in votes or something?

I think it's great to hear that hes even being given another chance with another vote, people at home are probably extra motivated now knowing they are being fucked with.

Wish you guys all the best, hope he wins this time.

>Young people most certainly don't
Isn't that a funny coincidence that the FPÖ has rising numbers ever since they put the voting age at 16, with more and more young people who grew up in this diverse madness getting to vote?

Oldfags vote SPÖ and ÖVP depending on their income. Or like in this election they don't vote at all, too stupid to understand what's at stake.

Those parties are still a thing because a) pensioners and especially widows want to continue to receive gibsmedats so they vote SPÖ or b) they want to keep their shekels if they have them by voting ÖVP.

These people drove and are still driving our country into the ground, it's foolish to expect them to do be the catalyst of change.

>almost all 16 year old cucks and sandniggers with new citizenship will vote VdB
if you think citizenships are handed out this fast, you're a moron.
source: I am a Amtsleiter/Standesbeamter in a Gemeinde

16yo boys are similarly split as old people. It's just the young women who ALL vote left/green.

Baby boomers born in the late 50s and 60s up to the mid 80s vote SPÖ. People born in the golden age of consumerism.
The really old ones are racist as fuck. It's just the soft and weak boomer generations that vote SPÖ

sieg heil hofer

This is quintessentially austrian

same to you

>samefagging on a board with IDs

kys proxy leaf nigger

men of all ages overwhelmingly; at least those that haven't been cucked into buying that rapefugee welcome shit or are crazy antifa commies

>The really old ones are racist as fuck.

And yet they voted for ÖVP and SPÖ. They're not going to vote for a new party either, and if they would you still have to consider that they might be too weak to actually vote themselves and have leftist grandkids or social workers fill in a different party.

I'm not going to hold the people the did nothing when the floodgates were opened in a high regard.

You really didn't try did you. You see the ID next to Anonymous now?

I can't give you statistics but the law (StbG §§10-25) says that you have to have lived here permanently for 10 years (with marriage down to 6 years), have no criminal records, a job and knowledge in german.
no exceptions.

Van der Bellen will die just as Crooked Hillary before the election is held.

is des jetza a guade nochricht oda a schoaß?

Hello fellow Austrian friends, why is Youtube's "Popular on YouTube - Austria" page full with Slav/Russian/whatever shit?

youtube.com/channel/UCBfOYarMJZ0BVtYt5H7L6Zg/videos

Do we have that much more foreigners using Youtube or what is going on here?

wos hostn gegn slawn? die san net cucks und streichn den musels eine affe.

There's just two at the very top, and one of those is putin having an accident

Warum seits es eierschädln überhaupt damois zu de saupreißn gaungen wanns eich so am oarsch gengan?

oh marion

I was with him until this
radio.cz/en/section/news/president-zeman-meets-with-austrian-freedom-partys-norbert-hofer
>His visit has roused interest due to reported remarks that the post WWII Czechoslovak Beneš decrees were illegal because they were based on collective guilt.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Da König Wiggerl wurd vom Luitpold verratn und hot mit de saupreißn paktiert. Des is hoit des blede. Und des Volk hat erm a no geglaubt. Bessa wirds uns genga. Am oasch. mei, i hoff, dass da echte hofer siegt. unser hofer is a hofstapla. vergelts gott austria!

FPBP

"Studenten" wählen VDB. Alle anderen ab 16 wählen Hofer.

Story?

Ihr habt also 50% Studenten im Land?

zu viele sjw aber weniger als in D

The polls in those days have shown an overwhelming majority of men voting for Hofer. The whores voted for white genocide, they are just sweeping under the fridge for the last crumbs. They now they will loose by a good margin, and they try to close the gap as much as possible so that when they fraud this election too (it will happen we all know that), they have that +1% chance of winning.

The leftists are losing, one step at a time, one county at a time, one city at a time, one country at a time - one european at a time. Heaven's glory, the backlash will be full of blood, I can't wait. As long as it comes before i'm 50, I can fight!

Useless vermin, did you brought your 3 snowflake personas around?

Es war ein Fehler, die Studiengebühren abzuschaffen.

Mongo?

Potato in English

mongoloid

Hofer also thinks that Austria is still part of Germany. He is highly controversial.

this

wer zu faul zum jobben ist soll auch net studieren können. faules smart phone generation pack.

December 4th is my birthday. Hofers victory will be my best present.

That's it cunts, shitpost till you run out of tinnies

Who gives a shit?

>Who gives a shit?
Oy vey, just 65000 more rapefuguess for Austria

>t. someone who gave enough of a shit to post in this thread

The pan-germanist part of the FPÖ has become almost disappeared entirely over the course of the last sixty years, and adde to that has no backing in the populace

Why is this legal?

There are no laws for states, didn't you already get this?
How many times did Obama raise the cap on what your countries debt could be? How many laws did the EU break with the Greece bailouts etc.?

Austrianbros: how have Austrians, both on the left the right and the moderates, reacted to all of these shenanigans? Do you think a lot of previously non-voters/inactive voters will voter for Hofer just to piss everyone off?

>reading comprehension
I said Hofer, not the FPÖ.

Mine too. Happy birthday I advance I guess, Germanbro.

Wait is it a state election or a national election?

>How many times did Obama raise the cap on what your countries debt could be? How many laws did the EU break with the Greece bailouts etc.?

Yeah but elections are like a different level.
Democratic governments shouldn't ever touch elections.
It's like the defining difference between 1st world nations and shitholes.

We don't even have a president though, what the fuck?

soon you will tho

National
I know but if they break laws on one side they obv break laws on the other side

He's part of a Burschenschaft like everyone in the FPÖ, but other than that I don't really know anything about him being a pan-germanist

People that didn't vote the first time won't vote this time either

Prepare yourself for the Anschluss south australian bros

derstandard.at/2000034371348/Hofers-Burschenschaft-und-ihr-Nein-zur-oesterreichischen-Nation

>Laut einer Festschrift aus dem Gründungsjahr 1994 "lehnt die Burschenschaft die geschichtswidrige Fiktion einer 'österreichischen Nation' ab", die "seit 1945 (...) in den Gehirnen der Österreicher festgepflanzt" worden sei.

Nethertheless I will vote for him, because he won't spread this idea anyway.

Heim ins Reich!

Yeah I know that's what Olympia is about

The dudes almost 50 now, people change their views as they get older

Räumts erstmal euren Mist zam, dann können wir gern drüber reden.

We need time to rig the election again

doesn't matter
if van der cuck wins we know what we will have to do, pic related

Austria is German turf.

Austria + Bavaria + Switzerland only

I wont let a van der cuck happen

As if Switzerland would want any of us. Austro-Bavaria is fine enough.

>Heim ins Reich!
>Räumts erstmal euren Mist zam, dann können wir gern drüber reden.

Am I mistaken or has Austria a lot more refugees than Germany on a per capita basis? Am I further mistaken that most refugees Germany took in, actually crossed through Austria first?

The right wing is coming, No more muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Schaffen die ned. Wir machen lieber den süd-anschluss. Der ganze norden schreibt rote zahlen, während der süden seinen hard erworbenen plus nach oben schicken muss.

Sprich, "Wie in alten Zeiten" - bayern, baden, württemberg, vielleicht auch noch sachsen. Dann aber, is gut.

Geht klar

Dann wird Preußen wiederauferstehen

>why do you as a transitional country have more of these people Germany has invited?

Gypsy intellectuals.

Merkel opened our borders and the """refugees""" had to get to Germany somehow. And it was the easiest way to go over Austria.

Now they closed their borders and the migrants aren't coming any longer.

Still us thats getting fucked harder though

des passt scho, siggi. aba host recht austro-bavaria is as perfect as it gets

aber mit südtirol und ohne vorarlberg und franken

This will go the way of brexit

>Austria closed their borders
Didnt happen
And wont happen until the presidential election

Which might be one of the reasons why we dislike Piefkes.

Bringing in shitskins and giving them taxpayer money to live off of in exchange for their vote should result in public hanging. That makes me fucking sick.

What's that about Hitler in that article?

Europe would be way better off with two strong German states than what we have now, so I'd agree to that

Die Schweizer wollen aber ned soweit ich weiß

Agreed, let's bring back the HRE

I'm a portuguese currently in Wien. I've never seen so many refugees/brown people/covered people in my life.. truly disgraceful. Ruined a beautiful and historic city.

>What's that about Hitler in that article?
Why do you not speak French? You are Australian, after all, are you not?

Westbalkankonferenz

Irgendwie habt ihr es geschafft, Mazedonien dazu zu bringen, die Grenzen zu schließen.

>tfw your country has become an even bigger meme than it already was

The question I am asking is, how Germany is the problem, if all these people were allowed to walk through Austria first?

>Merkel opened our borders
Can you explain how Merkel opened the borders in Austria?

>Now they closed their borders and the migrants aren't coming any longer.
But they are still coming. We have news reports about smuggled migrants every second day here in Romania. They are usually put into trucks or buses and then they are moved through Romania and Hungary. Many also take the Serbia-Croatia route. We estimate around 25,000 of them travel to Central and Northern Europe every month this way. 90% of them are men.

That voter fraud thread was great. I hope based Hofer wins
Pic related

und doch haben wir fast genau so viele Asylanträge wie letzes Jahr
Plus die 10000 die ihr an der Grenze zu uns zurückgeschickt habt