What's the funniest Simpsons joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4u8hN4J7y7E
youtu.be/xKp-OcI3D0g?t=3m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=IFS22GXVvCQ&t=35
youtube.com/watch?v=0TWNgDUzqDg
youtube.com/watch?v=wpjX4q5ZWQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when homer is talking about his plan to become disabled by gaining 300 pounds and lisa turns around on the beanbag, exclaiming "dad!" and homer responds with a scream.

youtube.com/watch?v=4u8hN4J7y7E

SNEED

The ones that don't rely on cheap social or cultural references and instead derive delicate comedy from situations, dialogue and even the animation and tone of voices. For example I consider the beginning of Bart's Dog Gets An F where Mrs. Winfield calls the Simpsons an absolute piece of gold.

youtu.be/xKp-OcI3D0g?t=3m8s

heres a timestamped video. fuck me it's priceless

WOOOAAAHHH BROOO
LIKE HAVING INTERCOURSE AND FELLATIOOOGGGH

>El Barto

the jokes are way too on the nose to be fun.

Also this bit PURELY because of Homer's voice and facial animation. It is absolutely hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFS22GXVvCQ&t=35

But what does Sneed sell?

feed and seed. what sort? we'll never know

That's easy. Season 5, Episode 3: Homer Goes to College. The scene where the professor drops his cue cards and Homer alone laughs obnoxiously in the class. Those Conan O'Brien written episodes were pure gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=0TWNgDUzqDg

I don't get it, why does he scream?

i think it was a meta representation of lisa's character. here we have a bumbling buffoon talking about becoming obese on purpose for disability benefits. then lisa turns around, the voice of reason, logic, rational thought etc to remind homer that what he's doing is extremely stupid and homer is scared of this kind of intellect.

>tfw the Sneed meme got to me and I got a job at a distribution center moving feed and seed
I can't get it out of my head

The one where Homer shoots over 500 people in Vegas and a bunch of them are bankrupted by their medical bills. lel. freedumbs!

This couch gag

>people had the freedom to purchase health insurance or save up in case of emergency
>the government never intervened and forced them
>a situation arose where they needed medical care and had to go into debt because of the choices they elected to make with said freedoms
>"lol not being given free products and services is slavery there's no real freedom in america!"

The seeds are tomatoes and tobacco, the feed is gummy bears.

>muh freedumbs

meanwhile in the civilized world theres universal care. fucking retards.
but yer guns totes keep you free brah! im sure the nsa will never kill you with a predator drone strike.. keke

What does universal care have to do with freedom, you fucking brainlet?

Freedom = no one stopping you from receiving healthcare

Freedom =/= you getting healthcare without compensating the people you receive it from

>universal healthcare
doesn't exist

Thats it, I'm leaving this place for good

why do you have to respond to such stupid fucking posts in the first place? and why respond with such a youtube tier comment? i fucking hope you do leave so you and other nimrods stop shitting this place up

>Give me the bat Marge

>implying it wasn't the Sneedposter himself frustrated with a lack of (You)s

my paint skillz slowly improving

fuck all y'all, sneedposting is a funny meme

It's the Milhouse is a meme! of today.

stfu Milhouse is, has always been and will forever be a meme.

>he cant comprehend not paying thousands of dollars to private interests for health "coverage" they dont honor when you get sick

you couldnt be more kukd if you tried foxnews

>he's never been anywhere beides mexico

oh plebian. go pump my gas.
cuba has higher standards of care than you do. CUBA! ahaha!

Quit moving the goalposts and answer the question. What does it have to do with freedom? When and how did the government deny anyone access to healthcare?

As a Canadians I'd just like to make it known we don't take kindly to faggots in these parts.

>Homer I think youll like japan, you liked Rashomon
>Thats not how I remember it

Your PM literally parades with them

youtube.com/watch?v=wpjX4q5ZWQc

this was only good when the meaning was obscure

More like their PM is one of them.

Welcome to Canada
(Formerly France)

All of those other countries have a small fraction of the population that the US has.

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

SNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEEDSNEED

>b-but millhouse is not a meme is the meme

At the height if RDJ’s drug and gun turmoil.

Marge: Oh guys look! they’re shooting that new Robert Downey JR movie!

>shot of RDJ having a shootout with the police

Bart: that’s weird, I don’t see any cameras.