EXPLAIN THIS

EXPLAIN THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/teresa_barnwell
express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint
abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474
vid.me/UjS5
michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/09/assange-wikileaks-preparing-to-release-100000-more-clinton-documents/
forensicgenealogy.info/blog/working-with-shadows-in-a-photograph/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty self explanatory.

What did she mean by this?

I don't get what all the fuss is about the double.

What does she have to do with Hillary blacking out, is this whole shit an attempt at distracting people from that?

Really makes me think

Dude bro, like I can't I dunno...
Only replied becaus of file name... You fag.

An hour(or something) after the incident 'Hillary' walked out and showed everyone how healthy she was. Except it was a BODY DOUBLEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHE WAS IN LA YESTERDAY STUPID DRUMPFKINS.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY BULLTSHIT.

twitter.com/teresa_barnwell

*BULLSHIT

I AM SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW...

Damn having a body-double is pretty gangster, i love lihhary now.

>An hour(or something) after the incident 'Hillary' walked out and showed everyone how healthy she was.
Ah, I 100% missed that.

So why isn't (((fox))) going apeshit over that as well? seems like one hell of an easy target.

Thanks Belgium friend, I'll go eat some waffles as thanks.

EXPLAIN THE PICTURE THEN
YOU FUCKING KEKNUGGET

she was trolling morons
you idiots will believe anything if it's put in a collage

SHE TOOK A PICTURE EARLIER.

SHE COULD TAKE A PICTURE ANYTIME, NOT JUST YESTERDAY.

SHE ALSO HAS A PROOF THAT SHE WAS IN LA YESTERDAY.

GO TO HER TWITTER AND SEE YOURSELF.

She's fucking dead. I imagine those who are really high up have some cloning tech and they're trying to make a new one.

She doesn't look like HRC at all, not even the hair is right.

Besides, the pic she posted is of that establishment's L.A. location, the NYC location is on the right of the arched doorway.

>IMPLYING SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BODY DOUBLE HERSELF THAT WAS IN LA WHILE SHE HERSELF WAS ACTUALLY IN NY

>Master, We need a body double for Hillary in case she drops dead during the campaign.
>Uhhhhh, oh fuck it, just hire that famous actresses that plays her on TV and movies all the time.
>Hail Hydra.

>proof
OK buddy.

The fuss is that instead of just staying indoors she sends out a fucking imposter to show the world that she's fine. But by doing this, she comes off as desperate. She knows this health issue means the end, sending out an imposter is confirmation of that.

Either way it's sad. Fuck this cunt i hope it's really over now

Here's the full picture

Someone checked for data in the twitter pic?

She was on Jimmy Kimmel you fucking drumpfnigger.

Hillary Clinton cancels trip to California due to pneumonia after 'collapsing' at memorial

express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint

Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed After Abrupt 9/11 Memorial Departure

abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474

Hillary Collapse 9/11/2016 in New York. Slowed and zoomed.

vid.me/UjS5

The leading cause of death in Parkinson's is aspiration pneumonia due to swallowing disorders.

michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease

Assange: WikiLeaks Preparing to Release 100,000 More Clinton Documents

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/09/assange-wikileaks-preparing-to-release-100000-more-clinton-documents/

Can't some autist calculate at what time of day would the shadow be cast at that angle?

>shadows at an angle
>northbound street
I'd say around 2-3pm

forensicgenealogy.info/blog/working-with-shadows-in-a-photograph/

give it a try