What the fuck was his problem?

tfw I'm the worst parts of Mark and Jez combined

sharing his flat with a prick.

>implying Jeremy was a worse person than Mark
It's like the entire show went right over your tiny head

I'm not sick but I'm not well

spends way too much time on Sup Forums

this :(

I've arrived to the same conclusion, especially Mark's hair trigger spite for anyone based off nothing.

Atomised by an urban environment of loneliness, a demanding yet soul crushing office job. Just smart enough to help generate capital for his London corporate masters, and too cowardly to escape his slavery. Basically the all the worst aspects of modern western urban man personified.

>implying he wasn't
Mark wasn't the best friend, but Jez fucked him over too many times.

They were both pricks. The point of the show is they're the only people that can stand each other for a prolonged period

Did he kill Gerrard?

Natural selection did. Based Johnson.

Only in a show like this can you actually include characters WAY more pathetic than either Mark or Jez.

CAULIFLOWER IS TRADITIONAL

I'd hospitalize them.

Gerrard may have been dealt a shit hand but there's no doubt he was a nicer guy than Mark, he also owned his geekiness unlike Mark who thinks he's above playing with FDR dolls and LARPing.

We like Taggart... even the new ones.

He's literally a joke character though. Dobbie actually prefers MARK (of all fucking people) to be her potential relationship. Obviously he hilariously fucks it up but that's beside the point.

Gerard was a snake, using his illness to get attention from women.

Why is everything coming out of Super Hans' mouth so quotable?

Comedic timing, I suppose. The fahkin twins.

was genuinely ill and didn't have many friends think he was entitled to try and milk it for a bit of attention

Anyone been watching their new show, Back? I doubt that it'll last nearly as long as Peep Show did but so far its been just as if not funnier than Peep Show, although completely different tonally

>Back
yes and i agree

Doesn't it seem a bit too safe?

I mean he literally gets cucked with his oneitis getting railed in his own literal cuckshed while he's standing a single foot away, so I'd say its about up to par with their usual raunchiness

It's ok, nothing special. Few good jokes spattered throughout but, just makes me wish i was watching a better show. In last nights ep, when the guy is being hit with the bat, it just looked fake and shit.

I haven't watched the latest yet and I did notice episode 4 declining very slightly, but the first 3 episodes were nonstop hilarity in my opinion. I was amazed at how much comedy they were able to fit into 22 minutes with those first 3 at least, but its completely possible that they blew a bit of their load early on. I mainly hope they already have the entire story written and aren't just making it up as they go, cause that could get real sticky

Smelly Ellis

>problem
social anxiety

Abnormal pooing