Really makes you think

really makes you think...

>niggers
>people

>Caring about a shitskin's opinion

I can only think of one example of this (Tulsa 1921) which really doesn't apply,

Losers gonna lose?

It's niggers who riot at the MSM's demand that destroy black businesses.

>still blaming whites for nigger behavior

At this point, I'm just convinced they're genetically incapable of taking responsibility for their actions.

They aren't white (((banks))) either

wtf I hate white people now

Well she has a point

>muh black people are lazy that's why they are poor, it's not like they have been systematically oppressed and denied rights and advantages throughout history

Sup Forums demolished

You guys should probably read about that bill.

TFW your family wasn't here yet.

Muh privilege?

I don't think blacks have any clue what homesteading is

It's bullshit. There were people of all colors that benefited from that bill.

>niggers
>building
>rebuilding
tip top lelling kek

Niggers are equal to whites yet they cant even speak proper english when it is their native tongue.

If that's the case why don't they go to Affica and start building where whites can't interfere?

That would require effort.

>Everyone else: No, you can't have access to our space rockets

>Me: Cool. I'll just build my own rocket and colonize Mars

>*Do Just That*

>Everyone else: Hey, that's not cool, let's wreck his shit!

>*proceed to wreck my shit and steal all my technology*

>Everyone else: lol, why you poor and shit? Why didn't you invent wi-fi and space flight and facebook and shit

>Me: I did, but you stole it and -

>Everyone else: lol, you're a fucking mental case

Fuck you everyone else, I was Space Kangz And Sheeeeit.

How opressed niggers for the past 3500 years?
If anything niggers benified from opresssion just like we Slavs did under Austrian empire.

>niggers read the first sentence of a wikipedia article and think they're educated enough to comment on it

i meant to say; "Who opressed niggers for 3500 years before whites came over"

She's right, you know. Look up what happened to Black Wall Street. It was burned down by a white mob.

There would be no "black wallstreet" if nigs were not brought to America and were taught everything by whites.

Look at niggers living in Africa today and see how little they improved. Pretty much everything great that was built in Africa was bult by whites and asians.

My grandparents immigrated in the 1900s. Stop being lazy niggers, get a job, pay attention in school, and stop blaming everyone else for your problems.

OR

Go back to Africa and get enslaved by another nigger.

>ignoring Africa
kek, fuckin moron.

That's what, a third of whites? Not too much, considering my family personally was low class to low middle till the 60s. Coal miners, pottery workers, enlisted soldiers, firefighters. Tbh I wish I knew what my family did before 1880.
They act like they just gave them a fat stack of cash and land that was already productive because Indians were working it. These people got unworked land they had to clear and start themselves

I doubt that it was half as good as they make it seem to be. Also, 30 million + niggers barely managed to make one successful street and they brag about it?

Not to mention that the only times niggers did well was in a country run by whites.

Guys... Blacks did benefit from the Homestead Act.

They however could not benefit from it for about 3 years because it required individuals to be citizens, and blacks weren't considered citizens until 1866.

Only things niggers have ever built with out being directed by white people has been a stack of fried chicken.

I did not know I had land in US just because I'm white.

Don't like white people? MOVE TO HAITI

AY VEY CRACKA , REMEMBAH DA 46 MILLION!!!!!

Must be quite frustrating to have the mental acumen of a thirteen year old.

When did you guys stop blaming others for your misfortunes in life and start to take personal responsibility for your actions?

I would say it hit me when I was 17.

Dont you know that niggers only thrive while being opressed

Since when is life fair?

To the victors belongs the spoils, bitch.

Its called darwinism, dumb niggers. Move back to Africa if you can't compete in a capitalist society.

B-But capitalism is MEAN! :(
#resistcapitalism

It's fair. Winners get prizes.

Perhaps losers should blame their own ancestors according to their logic

Why was your ancestor such a loser who didn't develop a homestead act for your brethren??

Didn't know niggers started their own banking system with their own capital and built their own neighborhoods. Where was this located exactly?

PS what about the fact that most people migrated here after that, your statistic is bullshit.

Aren't black people the only people burning down black owned neighborhoods at this point?

so where are all these acres now? i mean i should own all that land somewhere, where is it? why dont i own it right now? WHERE IS IT??! IM WHITE AND IM SUPPOSED TO HAVE ALL THIS LAND

Wiki:
The first of the acts, the Homestead Act of 1862, opened up millions of acres. Any adult who had never taken up arms against the U.S. government could apply. Women and immigrants who had applied for citizenship were eligible. The 1866 Act explicitly included and "encouraged" blacks to participate.

So is that photo just a lie or am I missing something?

Why do you guys even let blacks on the news? Just ignore them and they'll go away.

The only people burning down black businesses and neighborhoods are blacks themselves.

Anyways nothing really to see here. Just another case of "blame everything on other people because I don't have personal culpability for my actions" type of nigger.

A lie. Like everything else these shitmongers dig up to prove white privilege.
It's just an excuse for them to be lazy and not have to work to improve their own lives.
And the "WE WUZ" meme only proves that they'll rather live in the past than build towards the future.

>black people
>building anything
stopped reading there

This.

If the out of Africa theory is to be believed they had a massive head start and STILL couldn't even hope to keep up.

I'd be willing to bet that the British Empire of 1840 could conquer Africa today.

that was tried for hundreds of years and look where it ended up

To be fair, it wasn't anything that blacks did. It was whites that caused this mess.

>black pepople
>rebuild

What have they ever rebuilt?

they built america, ever heard of slavery?

All they did was pick cotton.

yeah sorry about my privilege guys, my family was just being slaughtered in muslim countries for being Christian while yours were having a real hard time of living in the good ol' U-S-and-A

What about asians

lol, come show me all the buildings and infrastructure that the slaves built. I'll wait.

White people haven't even touched Africa in the past hundred or so years and the majority are still living in huts and shit. They literally have the most resource abundant piece of land and they still are buttfuck poor.

Some woman's tweets makes you think?

> go to africa and kill millions of innocent african civilians and disrupt their ways of life forever
> enslave them and brutalize them for hundreds of years and countless generations
> after slavery, deny them basic human rights for decades and ban them from going to school and voting and ban them from being human
And then you wonder why africans in america are mad. They have the right to be. You fuckinng cum skins ruined their lives for generations to come. So glad you're going extinct and getting BTFO by my based muslims brothers.