>he willingly gets interviewed by the local news
>acts like it's all a mystery why she has disappeared
>reporter tells him that a body has been found nearby
>guy starts to hyperventilate

he got arrested that evening and eventually pled guilty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI
youtube.com/watch?v=kvPbz9wyycA
abovethelaw.com/2012/04/a-creepy-new-claim-about-stephen-mcdaniel-in-lauren-giddings-murder-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=AiJ-hLWoPQk
youtube.com/watch?v=H4siKr6qY8w
youtube.com/watch?v=57W05-oopNA
youtu.be/t5ljpPTNvCM
youtube.com/watch?v=vHjT2BKYn-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice topic. have a bump

The guy’s got a shit poker face.

his interrogation

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI
can skip to 1:45:00

wow that's hard to watch

That guy must love his job. He power trips so hard

On top of straight up fucking with the guy and antagonizing him, there's this gem
>you aren't in charge anymore, I am

>Having the balls to kill
>Not having the balls to stay cool when your plan goes off course

Kinda baffling desu.

She OD'd on accident, on a roofie cocktail he made her

Also he fucked up trying to hide the body, but still didn't think he would get caught. That reaction is him realizing they found evidence of his crime when he wasn't expecting them to.

So that's why we've never heard of Sam Roberts recently?

What an idiot. If she really did OD all he had to do was call the cops and tell them what was happening. Depending on where he said she got the drugs from he might get in some trouble but certainly not for murder and the girl might still be alive. What a fucking idiot.

what the hell - the dialogue, cadence and mannerisms all unironically seem like something from a movie.

You should read some of the news stories

apparently he bragged online, and sounds like a typical Sup Forums users

complete with "stay mad, virgins" after admitting his crimes (he lost his virginity with her, which was the goal)

Yup, it's always nice seeing pieces of shit like this guy get what's coming to them. This one just has the added bonus of it happening in real time, like a car crash. Watching him start to realize how fucked his life is truly becoming is amazing.

back to topic

sports reporter wins prize live on newscast
youtube.com/watch?v=kvPbz9wyycA

watching this makes me feel physically ill

She didn’t OD

He broke into her apartment at night while she was asleep. She woke up while he was standing in her bedroom doorway (spoopy), sat up and said “Get the fuck out”, he then jumped on the bed and strangled her. During the scuffle she apparently recognized him (he was wearing a mask but they were neighbors and knew each other from school), probably because of his hair. She said “Stephen? Stephen stop.” or something like that.

Source: his confession

He was also a channer, frequented some offshoot chan

He seemed like a mix of /r9k/ and /k/

It says he sneaked into her bedroom at night and strangled her to death, then dismembered her? Where are you getting the info about the OD.

Yeah, the "no more video games" really got to you, huh?

Sources for this? I assume you're just making this shit up.

To be honest, yeah. Watching it is bringing back very vivid memories of getting into deep shit as a kid.

abovethelaw.com/2012/04/a-creepy-new-claim-about-stephen-mcdaniel-in-lauren-giddings-murder-case/

THe OD thing was literally from a greentext shitpost he made on the other imageboard, if you believe it then this guy is memeing you from jail. the strangle story is from his actual confession

HAHAHAHAHAHA. The anchor is so pissed that his friend is now a millionare.

Mike Tyson interview

youtube.com/watch?v=AiJ-hLWoPQk

I like how even Mike’s promoter throws up his hands like “so what?” when the reporter tries to calm the situation down by saying they’re on live tv

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country

The reporter is a tard, you've gotta be a pretty big idiot to antagonize a man who bit someone's ear off. Not to mention Mike probably has sixty pounds of lean muscle on him.

Fucking Barry.

>That's what you say...
He must get one hell of a sexual thrill off that line.

>I LOVE THAT GUY
youtube.com/watch?v=H4siKr6qY8w

>I bet I do
>Chris
youtube.com/watch?v=57W05-oopNA

I think once the reporter told him they found the body he realized that he needed to have some kind of genuine reaction because he was literally just talking about how she ran away or some shit. Unfortunately his acting skills are shit.

Allow me to share one of my all-time favorite pieces of criminal justice. A policewoman murdered her ex's new wife and 30 years later the murder is still unsolved and she's working as a theft detective when two homicide detectives pull her aside and start asking questions about the murdered woman, a former friend of hers. She thinks it's all just a routine fact finding kind of interview, but slowly they start to turn up the heat and she just fucking melts. You can see it on her face, her whole life crumbling as she tries to lie her way out.

It's truly some great shit, check it out:
youtu.be/t5ljpPTNvCM

The host was sweating like a bitch when Mike was staring him down. I would've shit my pants if Mike Tyson looked at me like that

Trump says a lot of crazy shit, but he's sill got nothing on this fat bastard. I miss him. RIP

what's he gonna do, assault the man live on air?

... do you really think he wouldn't?

Yes?

I ain't watching this shit for an hour. When does it get good?

There is this one, although not live here

youtube.com/watch?v=vHjT2BKYn-s

fuck is wrong with white people?
how do you become such a weird faggot lol..
only a fucking white kid would talk and act like this retard.