Who /crisis/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_reality#Fictional_Characters_and_Media
sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_reality#Fantasy_and_fiction
youtu.be/z5OXON8vIaA
youtube.com/watch?v=ixeGyxaqAYU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq-_SviLVAhy1xISPECRHxTXQmryaw-xH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the only continuity that makes sense.

Who /nolongerrelevant/ here

Who /chaosmagik/ here

Is Zero Hour good?

Not really, but it's kind of fun in a 90s vibe way

anyone else think Earth-3 logo looks like underpants?

Morrison literally looks like a supervillain.

What happens at the minute 52 of SS?

Your mind taps into the super context of reality

>Looks

Reminder that Grant Morrison (and also Gwenpool) canon is the same and ties in with Sonichu canon, and with this facts i declare that Grant may be autistic

sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_reality#Fictional_Characters_and_Media

Fuck, wrong link

sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_reality#Fantasy_and_fiction

He who gets 52 is king.

Wish someone would make stories taking place in the unknown pre-Flashpoint earths.

>World where all the continents but Atlantis sunked into the ocean

how has he not taken over the planet yet?

He must be waiting to strike at Stan Lee first.

I'm expecting him to pull a Lex Luthor style dick move on Stan. Something like tricking Stan into absorbing Bendis' essence and living the rest of his immortality in a Seinfeld conversation loop.

He has taken all the alternative earths already, in some point all the alternative Morrisons will join in one gigantic Morrison to eat the universe, but they will be all defeated with the help of earth 3 Morrison

Posting my OTP with theme song

youtu.be/z5OXON8vIaA

Rolling for 52

That one would be great.

Rolling

Roll for 52.

It depends on what you count as the fifty second minute, there's been some disagreements over what counts as the fifty second minute mark. Some people think that it's when the timer says 52:00, while others think that it's when it says 51:00 (because 00:00-01:00 counts as the actual first minute in the same way that we're in the 21st century even though were only in the 2000's)

I've decided to capture both of them. These are from the Extended Edition, by the way.

In the first one Rick Flagg is lying to Deadshot about what they're really against and berates him for being a hit man.

In the second one, their helicopter crash lands onto the ground after being shot down.

There's so much potential in that. Almost like 52 all over again

I need hypercrisis in my life.I have identified Hellmachine with my anxiety about eating.

I'm more of an Intellectron guy myself. Archetype of secret plotting masterminds? Yes please.

Outstanding.

What's at 52:52?

whats this?

Unless he's plotting to overthrow the Empty Hand he can't possibly be the ultimate mastermind and plotter.

Here is the 52
New52 Superman is Superboy Prime

They should make a comic like DC One Million called DC 52 Million and have them be even more outrageously powerful. That'll be sure to trigger the power level guys and anime guys alike.

Some weird Hypercrisis shit happened to me yesterday:
>Scanning some stuff from my graphic diary to post online.
>Bunch of cups I drew for my arts class and a sketch of Kirby's OMAC.
>Gets to scan OMAC
Guess the name of the .jpg file?
>"DigitalizaĆ§Ć£o 52.jpg"
Pic related.

>Batgod is literal

This is what Im talking about.

i wonder what a comic co-written by them would be like

Can you elaborate please?

I didn't say 'ultimate', I said 'archetype'. It embodies all the traits of one, it doesn't necessarily excel in it.

Remember when Sup Forums was musing about how the Gentry supposedly represented comic book companies and/or negative aspects of comic book fanbases?

And then it turned out they were just villain archetypes taken to 11, as Grant explained in an interview along with a boring commentary on how too much of it ruined comic books.

Sometimes I think Grant isn't going deep enough, he just lingers on a comfortable level of pseudo-intellectual bullshitting without actually ever making contact with the readers.

Meanwhile, the world is turning more and more into a fucking piece of fiction.

>may be autistic
There is no doubt about that, he's autistic as fuck.

Morrison sucks and his fans are retards

He's way too charismatic to be autistic.
His younger self however...
youtube.com/watch?v=ixeGyxaqAYU

52th post incoming. Brace for impact.

That's not a 52.

Even so, he's managed to be far more successful than you.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Autists can be charismatic tho.
Never implied otherwise, pretty sure it actually helps him to be autistic.

>Autists can be charismatic tho.

Ulillillia is proof of that

>that third pic

That is such bullshit

And Morrison is less successful than Millar.

Maybe success isn't the right metric to be focusing on.

That guy can be a posmodern metahuman.

>And Morrison is less successful than Millar.
How are we measuring that exactly? I'd say Morrison's stuff is more influential.

How many drugs are involved?

All the drugs and they're both forced to watch a four-hour marathon of Teen Titans Go! before they start.

>Why are Lex Luthor and Vandal Savage fighting
>Is this about Superman or cakes

I need hypercrisis recommended lectures.
Please help.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq-_SviLVAhy1xISPECRHxTXQmryaw-xH

I'm the proprietor of this here playlist. If you have any suggestions, please tell me.

>it's a Teen Titans aren't superheroes but hallucinations of retarded zoo sweeper

check this 52

I am.
The last time DC directly referenced a Crisis it was Lex saying one was coming in Superman/Batman before Infinite Crisis.

We have confirmation from Hitch that Forever Crisis is "Crisis on Earth-Two" tier, and only in his Justice League book

:^)

52 is mine

Almost

BUMP THE THREAD

DO IT

SLAVE

The hypercrisis lectures.

>post yfw Grant Morrison's next DC project is actually Hypercrisis

From what I remember from an interview, he never really got to do what it was planned in the original pitch. He kinda spread some of its concepts throughout his DC works. One thing he wanted to do that was left undone from his original pitch was a Challengers of the Unknown title called Challengers: Beyond the Unknown.

>"It's the one thing I could still be arsed doing with classical superheroes. If I ever go back, I'll explain the whole Hypertime thing and recreate the Challengers of the Unknown as Challengers: Beyond the Unknown. It's one thing I still want to do. It had a monster eating the first few years of the 21st century and Superman building a bridge across this gaping hole in time. A bridge made of events. The Guardians of The Multiverse and a new Green Lantern Corps made up of parallel reality Green Lanterns, the Superman Squad and the mystery of the Unknown Superman of 2150 etc, etc. There's a huge synopsis filled with outrageous stuff"

Also, he said on Kevin Smith's Fatman on Batman podcast that nothing from his Second Coming pitch was ever covered in his work.

nu52 Action Comics #9 storytime

>written by David Goyer
>directed by Zack Snyder