Anti-Trump talk at Uni

My University is having an anti-trump "tough-talk"

What can I do to counter this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint
abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474
vid.me/UjS5
michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/09/assange-wikileaks-preparing-to-release-100000-more-clinton-documents/
archive.is/zuRaj
youtube.com/watch?v=xRoIQEsjDds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attend wearing a MAGA hat, troll the shit out of people, record it and put it on YT.

Print out flyers saying the talk is bullshit and you can't stump the Trump. Go into the room before the talk and place them underneath every seat. Also write Trump in chalk everywhere you can. That usually helps.

Meme all over those faggots with facts. It's just a sophomore and a junior, make those little Marxist cucks wish they'd never gotten up today

Also this

Wearing the hat is all that is required. No need to say or do anything. People have apparently been flipping out just at the sight of it.

Maybe have another one on underneath just in case someone snatches it a la buckethead.

Really push for examples of Trump being "racist, sexist, homophobic, or islamophobic" and they'll try to divert from that and when they do, call them out on it. If they can provide an example (e.g. his dad refusing blacks) then point out how it wasn't him and point out the nasty things Hillary has said about Jews and blacks.

I was talking with a Shillary supporter and every single time I stumped them on how much of a shill she is (her lobbyists are almost all bankers, bankers fucked this nation), they just divert and say "oh well, trump is basically hitler (no examples to prove it)"

Expect this: youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

Make an anti hillary talk

Have an anti hillary tough talk of your own.

>this is happening across US unis
Do your duty as a patriot in the face of these marxist useful idiots

I'll prepare a lot of facts, but the shills always end up with "Trump is literally Hitler" and they are somehow satisfied with that.

Thinking about doing this... Events are simple enough to set up

>show up
>m80s and smoke bombs
>every libcuck thinks it's a shooting and runs because they've never actually heard gunfire before
>leave in the chaos
>get home just in time to watch the news report of it.

When he asks that question
>he means bring back American prosperity like under Reagan with 94 months of straight economic growth, where a single income was enough to support a family. When cops werent getting killed weekly.

>What can I do to counter this bullshit?

ask people to convince you why he's bad, ask them to cite references and have the full speeches available for viewing so it can be discussed further, bring evidence about how our foreign policy is generally fucking us over thanks to trade deficit

>Also write Trump in chalk everywhere you can
damn bro you wanna get the kid arrested and expelled for hate crimes?

On the same day hold your own rally that isn't just pro trump, but rather anti-bias

that letter is biased as fuck

try it, you will get more reception than you think .

>point out the nasty things Hillary has said about Jews and blacks.

also point out the margaret sanger award being given to Clinton and point out the fact that the Clinton political dynasty was founded on the slave trade by George and DeWitt Clinton in NY

What did Bill Clinton mean when he said it when he ran for office?

How was that different?

>tough talk at adult daycare

top kek

Context?

This. You don't even have to say anything just wear the hat

This really. Maybe a bright shirt to stand out more.

Bomb the shit out of'em

Time to go NSU on their ass.

jks , please don't do it.

Not because i care about their lives, but because that would backfire.

Cough lots

Turn on the gas.

Bumpziez

You must create an event which will deter people from attending. I will let you decide what event shall be created.

go, record it, send it to trump, inform him of it.

watch them get assblasted when he addresses all of their concerns, giving them no reason not to vote for him

Bring a long sign with [citation needed] written on it. Raise it whenever they make an outrageous claim.

Hillary Clinton cancels trip to California due to pneumonia after 'collapsing' at memorial

express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint

Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed After Abrupt 9/11 Memorial Departure

abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474

Hillary Collapse 9/11/2016 in New York. Slowed and zoomed.

vid.me/UjS5

The leading cause of death in Parkinson's is aspiration pneumonia due to swallowing disorders.

michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease

Assange: WikiLeaks Preparing to Release 100,000 More Clinton Documents

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/09/assange-wikileaks-preparing-to-release-100000-more-clinton-documents/

Theres tons of proof of trump being sexist don't push that.

If it's a public university report them for showing political bias

Just go and laugh loudly when the speaker thinks they made a good point.

this at the very least. if its a public forum, dress like a cuck so you might get called on to ask a question or comment, then let them have it

Wear a MAGA hat and/or shirt and go sit in the front row if you can.

This was posted in my uni freshers chat on FB. Fucksake.

>I live and study in the UK.

retreat to your safe space on Sup Forums and whinge about it?

You'd love that, shill. I'll be going to the hearing and saying what I can.

Why does he have another bucket underneath?

Waddup OP, I'm at the same University.

>LETS ANALYZE ONE WORD FROM A SLOGAN

>INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION

PICK ONE

"What does WITH mean, when hillary says "IM WITH HER", what does "HER" mean...

stupid.

Wait! There's more, one of my 'peers' posted a blog post deriding Donald Trump.

I'm going to have so much fun.

MechE?

kek

Get used to it mate. Universities in the UK is full of liberal marxist human waste. My uni even has a marxist society, and typically the people running it are fat neckbeards and feminists.

>tfw made redpilled friends

What degree are you doing?

That's the auxiliary bucket.

HA!

I applied to join the Leftist society at mine on FB. Someone vetted me and now I can't access their page but get shown 'suggested pages'.

I'm doing Politics, International Relations and Philosophy at a London uni.

wbu?

shoot it up baby boy

You can't talk about any important subjects on campus bro.

Go full bernout retard while there.

>london uni
There's your problem. It's not exclusive though, every bloody student is a leftist save for a few because they think they understand the world. There's a reason why an overwhelming percentage of students would've voted Remain if they'd actually bothered to vote. Kek. I did my part by postal vote weeks in advance.

I study Economics at a south coast uni. The friends I've made are all fairly redpilled especially when it comes to race realism. One friend of mine even wants to create the Fascist society. Which will obviously be shot down by the leftists running the place. I've seen societies for most left-wing ideologies but nothing right-wing unfortunately.

Act like a nigger and scream senseless things. Throw stuff too. When they try to stop you scream out sexism.

>Politifact
Not this shit again

>no citation
>no evidence
Thanks for correcting the record, CTR.

It's always way easier to spout of liberal talking points and never be challenged. The true patriots stand up against this though.

It's what bothers me. There's a leftist society, another one, and another one. But oh there's one 'Conservative Society' which is manned by cucks, don't even think about joining it either because you'll become 'that guy'.

Are you all coming to the Traditional Britain Group 'Alt-Right' piss-up in London in October?

No, there is actually none. IN GODDAMN FACT, there's plenty of evidence of him pushing in the opposite fashion. Donald Trump hired women and promoted them into high powered positions long before that practice was accepted, expected, or coerced. The Donald is a Champion of the working woman because he gave women with merit the opportunity they capitalized upon.

Is a tenuous grasp of written English a prerequisite to hosting this thing? That reads like a high school sophomore wrote it.

OP, if you're not a good public speaker, I'd just avoid it. You're walking into a lions' den. If you're the sole voice of the opposition, you need to have every fact ready off the top of your head, speak calmly, and know how to be persuasive. If you're not confident in your ability to do so, you're better off abstaining.

If people claim Trump is 'racist' because he questioned the impartiality of a spic judge, ask them why nobody seemed to care when Sonia Sotomayor, current Supreme Court Justice, shat on all white men while also claiming her heritage would color her judgements.

archive.is/zuRaj

Those digits

Trump hired a(n ugly) woman to build Trump Tower in the 1970s. Pretty odd for a sexist.

paint your face green and piss all over them. shout "PEPEEEE" and touch you chin with your index finger

There's a reason leftism is so strong in academia; it's the only place that ideas don't need to work in order to be successful. There's leftists everywhere though, but thankfully a lot of my friends are either apathetic about politics (the left-leaners didn't even vote in the referendum but lambasted me for voting leave kek) or redpilled. And thankfully a lot of my female friends haven't been snatched by the jaws of Feminism either.

Most likely not. I'll look into it though.

I have a few friends here that will join me, but it's not going to be easy. We're either going to remain silent or come fully prepared

Tell them to watch "greatest story never told" and read a few pages of the Bible.

>Nobody likes you, Politifact!
>Mostly true... ;(

thatd be the most mature and intellectual thing the alt right would be known for i say do it

Walk up to the stage saying you're a BLM spokesperson, and they should vote for Trump because Hilary called blacks super predators.

Join the alt right!

local backup bucket for seamless redundancy

This would be for top keks

>m80s
using a quarter stick of dynamite to cause panic and disrupt am eventrying for political purposes is the definition of terrorism. Do not do this, OP, unless you like federal prison.

>disrupt am eventrying
fucking autocorrect
*disrupt an event

If you dont do this you are a coward

Who is this (((altright))) you speak of?

Is it the jewish controlled opposition?

non of them is

>Er... no
>Er... no
>Er... how?
>Er... how?
>Er... how?
>Just let that sink in

Allowing millenials to write was a mistake

Looks like a gang of degenerate retards

Apparently in russia its a problem that people have blue police lights on their vehicles to get around traffic. The guy with the buckets on his head is protesting this.

>mfw they end up calling the SWAT and having the entire school boycotted

Hey I attend that Uni too

I'm probably just gonna ignore it. It's a rather conservative school as it is

Follow this based video: youtube.com/watch?v=xRoIQEsjDds

True, I love this place. The whole "diversity" meme is bullshit though. We're 80%+ white

Diversity is cut when you are at a University campus. You just know though outside of the walls the real world is a different place. Only cucksters and dweebs hang with people outside their race after school is finished.

*** cute

That just sounds like a suicide mission. Know when to pick your battles, senpai.

Just call them sheltered pseudo-intellectual cry babbies.

What exactly are they gonna say?

>"Trump says he wants to make America great again, but did you know... he's racist!?! He says he wants to bring back jobs from China and Mexico, but did you also know... he's sexist!?!?"

Seriously, what exactly are they planning on doing here? Just playing clips of Jon Oliver, and Trevor Noah, and patting themselves on the back for being progressive and tolerant?

My uni literally has a cafe called Marxines.

Pic related

If you aren't a freshman, you may remember that someone drew a giant "Trump 2016" with a pepe the frog in the spring in front of the business building. It wasn't removed immediately and was there when school ended. Our Uni is not like many others. I don't think these people will have a large audience. I could be wrong but given who attends the school....

University has been infiltrated by communists and Jewish Marxists for a long time. Outside of the bubble everyone knows this.

Mom here, you are paying for an education and a degree to make you employable in the future. Having a mark on your record because some liberal didn't like you political views so accused you of something doesn't help anyone.

Keep your head down and your mouth shut. Get a good eduction so in five years you will be the one in power, not them.

If you feel the need to do something, quietly discuss that voting in the college town is a felony unless you are a legal resident of that town. College kids should all be voting by absentee ballot in their home towns. If they ask you who you are going to vote for, just say, "probably no one because I don't have my absentee ballot yet and it would be a felony to vote here."

Ah yes, my roommate. Good stuff.

We're going to be making a lot more of those soon

Thanks mom, how big is your vagina?

looks neat!

nothing ...dont show your power lvl . go full liberal on the girls cos u need to PC(pussy crashing) that shit

Well whoever you are, deus vult my friend. Know that at least one person in these halls is with you. I hope to see your work in the future. Heck, maybe we already know one another

>sophomore
>Junior
Top fucking kek

Absolutely disgusting. The irony is of course that private business isn't allowed under Communism so they'd probably end up executing the owner. Kek.

thanks mumze

Explosive.

>politifact

Jesus tittyfucking Christ. These kids are too far gone. The only think that will change their minds is a high piece of lead.