Why are millennials against wars?

Why are millennials against wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wakec06NlA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are the first generation that deserves to die in one.

This

That is the worst Tracer ever

I'm down to go to war. I'll die or I'll come back to a killed off male populace with plenty of women, win win for me really.

Because there's no cause worth fighting for. No other sovereign nation has the capability and will to harm us. The money being squandered by the military-industrial complex on tanks that generals don't want, and fighter planes we don't need could be better spend on infrastructure and publics works. Or better yet, towards becoming a self-sufficient nation again, by rejuvenating the industrial base we've allowed to be outsourced by globalist corporations.

Because there is no free stuff involved.

Outsourcing is good for americans. Go away.

Because they're cowards.

Actually most of the fucking is done by the men who wee smart enough to avoid the war. Every moron if off getting killed and they are alone with the women

Because imposing your will on others through the use of violence is problematic.

costs too much? and because
gIv lE PeaiC a cHanSS

>Doesn't want to die for a shit country that's done thing but fucked them in the ass
>"o-ohh, they are cowards"

You really don't want to ask for that.

You really think people are supposed to murder each other and be fine after? All that PTSD and suicide coming back home?

Because they know they'll die with soiled pants in a real combat situation (like that one scribe near the beginning of Gladiator pissing himself before the arena gates opened )

OP FUCK YOU

YOU ALWAYS POST THE SAME FUCKING THREAD WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT FUCKING MILLEANIALS WITHA A PHOTO OF SOE FROM DOTA 2 OR SOME OTHER PHOTO OF SOME QT3.14 GRILL

WHY THE FUCK YOU KEEP DOING THIS FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKEWR NIGGER BASTARD PEICE OF SHIT TRASH IFUCK MY DICK MOHTERBASTARD CRAP MOTHERNIGGER

Who is this girl? and why do you keep spamming this slut here

yea so against the wars they to reinstate the draft

oh wait that was the boomers

>why are millenials against dying meaninglessly for Israel and Lockheed's profits
who knows, they're probably just retarded

pretty sure it's who she was modelled after kek

Said the Nile Nigger
You don't know shit

You can hate the goverment but still die for the people and the nation. I would die for Finland i hope you would too.

Because are utterly degenerate?

Look at ww1 and ww2, and the resulting cold war, and the resulting middle east fuckfest, and the resulting migrant crysis.

Millions of brave men and women (support units, before you bitch about women not being in the war, yes they were) died for absolutly nothing, for the cock measuring contests of the powerful who view this people as expendable shits to throw into the butcher while trying to figure out how to kill others even more.

It deprive us for strong gene seeds, and set us back decades.
And for what?
So that the degenerates who didnt fight started to rule and change the world?

Wars are utterly retarded, to die for someone else while being lied to about glory and patria, that, is the ultimate degeneracy, to sell life cheap, nothing more than a means to a goal, and not even a societal goal but the goal of some rich fat fucks who dont deserve the air they breath.

i feel you bro some day we are going to fuck some hot ladies

nah

Exporting, not outsourcing.....

>Says the loser social outcast

I hope so may argenbro, i hope so.

Luckily for you I support war now more than ever

I fucked a 8/10 girl last saturday. How does that make you feel

Because they are all effeminate queers and pudgy fatties that spend all their days playing video games.

Let's start with the fact that the "man" looks skinnier than the woman.

I'm not going to war for the sake of the US government.

They've been indoctrinated to believe their own nations are uniquely evil and that they should be conquered.

Link related, watch when you guys have time. It explains what is happening. This is one of the last redpills I swallowed before I started delving into meditation

youtube.com/watch?v=0wakec06NlA&feature=youtu.be

Is it bad to be against wars? I mean I will answer the call if need be but I'd rather live life without war.

man they were smart, the disestibilate USA that was a focus of information in the 80 and 90 through hollywood, now all the world can be ill with it

I'm down for war, but only if it's justified. If we have to defend ourselves by attacking, then it's good. If the south fights the north again, in fighting for the south. If Israel goes to war, I'm fighting for Israel and killing sandniggers. If bush says Iraq "has nuclear weapons" and we invade, no it's not justified that was a fabricated claim.

Yes go to war, but then don't complain when refugees flood your country.

In worst case you end up dying for EU because of Merkel or somebody else got butthurt to another world leader. Remember that when you are torn apart by Russian clusterbombs or burnt by white phosphorus while having the EU flag in your sleeve. Or when bleeding to death after stepping into an anti personnel landmine Finland isn't allowed to use because of Halonen.

Because I hate Jews. I'm not joining any army to protect these fuckers.

>Go to war
>Comeback to find your country filled with Muslims

>anno domini 2016
>tards still give millennial poster replies

Because they lived comfy lives of the 90s. Millenials don't think war can be justified, that is, until they turn like 25 or so. They grow up a bit sometimes.

It make me laugh that you have to say lies on a chinese image board