>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #2

>Rebels 3.10: "Visions and Voices"
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon #3.10: "Visions and Voices"
youtube.com/watch?v=_DdvEeemqPI

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtube.com/watch?v=sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_X-Wing_Rogue_Squadron:_Mandatory_Retirement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw humanity finally contacts Ayy Lmaos, it won't be at all compatible with Humans so semen demons like Twi'Leks and Togruta have no chance of existing

How do I deal with this feel?

Why is Ezra such a buttslut?

Rogue Squadron canon FUCKING WHEN

Wait, what? How is she not canon anymore?

Well Rogue Squadron is technically already canon since it's in the films.

I do think it was sort of stupid of them to call the movie "Rogue One" and have Rogue Squadron nowhere in sight. Now what happens when Rogue Squadron DOES show up, like in the ST? You're just going to confuse the normies.

The squadron is already canon you idiot

Weak bait OP

I don't think normies know or care who Rogue Squadron is

We'll be making those near-humans before we meet any ayy's.

Pretty soon actually, we seem to already be taking the steps to this kind of body modifications.

Fuck them anyway. It is your duty as an Earthling to stick your dick in whatever hot little hole they have. Even if they have no hole at all, you will FIND a way to stick it in there.

Could we get a Krennic crying Wojak?

>A Rainbow 6 style Imperial Commando story set during a rainy night on Courcucant where rebel terrorists have seized control of an opera house being attended by several high ranking imperial commanders and Emperor Palpitine with intent to kidnap the Emperor and bring about a swift ending to the Empire before all out war breaks

We'll build a machine to fuck them!

where is that copy pasta?

The fucked thing is, I can completely understand the corporate rationalizations that allowed this to get greenlit.
>George decides in 2011 that he wants to continue the franchise with another film trilogy.
>They need to do something to remind normies that Star Wars is a thing.
>Hey, Family Guy and Robot chicken have had a lot of success with Star Wars themed episodes, and both of those shows are popular with the "average" moviegoer who probably doesn't closely follow the EU or online discussion.
>But hold on there, Family Guy is kind of PG13, and George is insistent that the series is for kids first and foremost.
>Robot Chicken can be kind of crude too, but Seth Green's show style can be easily broken up into 2 minute segments that key demographics can watch easily on Youtube.
>OK, Seth is onboard and he's willing to keep it light. But these shouldn't be tied down with too much canon or continuity. We want full zany sketch comedy here.
>So....how zany is 'too zany'?
>There is no such thing
>months later
>Lead headline: DISNEY BUYS STAR WARS
>minor headline 3 pages later: tiny Jewish man makes off with production money for animated star wars show that had 39 episodes produced that will never see the light of day

>post yfw new X-Wing novels in the new canon written by Chuck Wendig

Finally saw R1. Most of it was pretty boring but the ending space battle was amazing. Really made me want an entire movie based off space battles. Sad we'll never see a Red Squadron movie

They'll probably have Rogue Squadron name themselves in honor of the team that stole the Death Star plans since I don't think the squadron adopted the name until after the first Death Star was destroyed

>Aaron Allston is dead

Does Krennic make Zorg look competent in comparison?

At least Zorg killed people by himself

I never read those books

So Death Troopers the movie

So how are those Adventures in Wild Space books?

isn't Death Troopers about zombies

We'll get some good new canon novels that take place after Episode 6 eventually, right?

Zorg got shit done. It's not his fault he was actually outplayed by Ancient Ayy Lmaos.

Krennic was just blinded by his love for Galen-Senpai.

Bloodlines.

Defending Wendig is really lazy bait man

sauce of this comic?

A-at least Michael Stackpole is still alive?

>mfw Allston wrote the only decent Fate of the Jedi books

>the Emperor present

cut that then it's good, or have the Emperor give his blessings/orders directly to the commandos because the VIPs are very important.

We already have, and they're [spoilers] Written in the present tense and kind of a chore to get through as a result

A shitposting meme that began with a small conflict between Rogue One and Lost Stars and went too far.

Bloodlines is pretty good. But yeah, we have a 30 year period to work with here. You saw how much shit the old EU crammed into it, if we can start getting a few books set in that period I'd be okay

>Incompetent Republic: A Star Wars Story

retarded frogposter

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_X-Wing_Rogue_Squadron:_Mandatory_Retirement

Hahaha, dudes Jyn's nickname was Stardust and she became Stardust!

How funny is that!

You're not even trying man

thank you, fampai

En, I won't mind too much if they look like Kaminoans. Or Frenk. Twazzi had some serious hips.

So hold on a minute. We have an in universe dating system but nobody even uses it like on the wook or anything? In Propaganda they say that TPM is 1000 Galactic Standard Year (GSY). This is fucking huge as far as lore goes since it gives us a nucanon in universe dating system but nobody even noticed it or cared.

It's still a good book even though a faction in it is retarded.

Why would they look for someone who's dead? As far as Anakin and palpatine knew, Padme died from Anakin killing her.

They're too hung up on their BBY and they'll probably only start using GSY when they're absolutely forced to

This sequence is a perfect analogy of the prequels as a whole: Visually interesting, but useless in practice

people don't adjust to change quickly

It's just pointless though. We have a whole 30 year period to focus stories on and they go with "look how absolutely nothing changed since the Emperor was defeated, shit is just as bad as always"

Why do the worst books get the best covers and overall premium treatment?

Nobody cares because everyone is just too used to using Yavin as year 0. After the EU reboot, I think they tried to use The Phantom Menace as year 0, but it didn't stick, because, once again, nobody cares because everyone is just too used to using Yavin as year 0.

Yeah, but that's TFA's fault, not Bloodline's.

Wendig gives amazing blowjobs apparently

those covers suck

>posting a gif is an argument
Stop.

Eh that's more the fault of TFA though. The book does a good job with the shit era it has to work with.

Oh Jesus, it's a series now?

Lost Stars contains contradictory material to Rogue One and is no longer canon.

That's the only explanation for the events in TFA taking place.

do you disagree with the sentiment expressed alongside the gif?

no user we aren't allowed to bash the prequels here

Explain.

So, is Wendig actually gay, or does he just white knight them really hard and really poorly?

That's not how it works you little shit.

The latter.

What's the contradiction?

one of the characters was on board Vader's Star Destroyer and didn't mention Scarif

Story goes they were Rogue Squaddy by ESB and adopted Red Squad tags for RoTJ in honor of those they lost during the assault on the first Death Star.

It's been announced as a trilogy since before the first one came out, user. Well over a year ago.

This is getting very old.

Wrong.

What is?

I guess so, and that is still a big complaint with TFA in general. It's just depressing when you realize all the great stories we could be reading won't happen because TFA's status quo. We won't get any cool stories about what happened after RotJ with any last impact because everything has to go to shit for TFA.

I really don't hate Carth as much as I used to

I don't understand.

>be German
>get run over
>be French
>get run over

Well, you can hear about how it all went to shit once they are allowed to tell about Kylo Ren shooting up the Jedi school and Han becoming a shitty husband.

Can someone post scans of the vehicles and troopers from the Rogue One VD? I've seen the TIE Striker, X-wing, and U-wing, this low res cargo shuttle, and the death troopers, as well as a lot of irrelevant background characters, but no other stormie types or capships or whatever.

A character was taking a shit during those 15 minutes the Devastator spent above Scarif and therefore didn't see the Death Star and is unaware of what exactly happened during the battle. But the autists insist that she should have been regardless.

Wrong

Reminder that fighting about the prequels is a boring and pointless argument that never ends, wastes thread posts along with your time and everybody else's because you're never going to change anybody's mind about them now.

>cut the numbers in it in half and you get the numbers of the two films that RO sits between...splitting in half as it were

Purest pottery

>The Imperials they stole their uniforms from had names
That's kinda cool.

Oh boy half-assed family drama and mopey "I'm going to my room and never coming out!" Luke. Just what I love about Star Wars

At least we're still getting the Kenobi movie. Right?

as with many shitty things on Sup Forums, blame Sup Forums

We can't discuss anything else because the autists flip out if you mention anything about the old EU.

The Star Wars franchise will never escape from the OT's shadow. Disney isn't interested in trying to create new interesting stories within the same universe, when rehashing old plots and filling new media with endless nods to old OT characters will still make loads of money.
I think with this franchise they've decided not to bother trying to ape the OT, like you see plenty of movies trying to be "the next avatar" etc etc, and most of them falling on their ass. They know they can't make anything that will be regarded as equal to ESB, especially not within the Star Wars franchise, so they don't bother, and instead focus on coldly making lots of money. Which is annoying because cashing in on the nostalgia really works, at least so far.
These disney flicks are all going to be just as middle of the road as TFA, and will offer nothing to the franchise as a whole. People generally agree the OT was good, and the prequels are memorable by virtue of mixed opinions about them, but inoffensive, vanilla flicks will be quickly forgotten

>At least we're still getting the Kenobi movie. Right?
Not after the Boba Fett one fails

What about, y'know, discussing the Star Wars comics and cartoons?

Or is that too obvious?

There is no character in Star Wars that does not have a name. And, as the Penguin so eloquently put it in Batman: The Movie in 1966, "Every one of them has a mother." There are backstories about characters and species that you will never see.

>you're never going to change anybody's mind about them now.

That's literally every argument ever.

Nothing interesting is happening in the comics and we've discussed Rebels to death unless you want more waifu posting and Ezra's buttposter.

Let's discuss why Disney is so afraid to publish anything from between Empire and Return.

>they've decided not to bother trying to ape the OT
well they're not doing a very good job then

rebels is bad and the only comics i've gotten to that i liked were Lando and Kanan

Where is this meme even coming from?

Nowhere. Like most memes, it's a forced one.

From this thread:

>Clean shaven officer walks in
>Bearded officer walks out
>No armies on earth and presumably space allow for officers to have beards anyways
>No one says anything at all to Cassian or notices the change in face

Is the Empire really that stupid?

Nobody here cares what Sup Forums thinks.