Does this picture resonate with any of you?

Yes minus the piss bottles

Only the frog part, everything else, no

Alcohol bottles instead of piss.

I'm actually pretty normal. i'm 21 I have a job, a social life, I live on my own and have friends over for parties every second weekend or so.

But I made the mistake of falling in love. so deep to the point where I couldn't live without them but it was unrequited. When they got in a relationship with somebody else I starting drinking of a night time to ease the pain and every night it got heavier and heavier. It's the only thing that gets me through. It's bitch as fuck but I've never been in so much emotional pain.

this is more me

Yes, do you have any other questions?

I identify as a frog so yes, very much.

>Becoming an alcoholic over a girl who doesn't love you

The piss bottles are all I can relate to.

No.
We're not the fucking losers SJWs and libshits think we are.

>suicide inside the family and failing uni made me have a sad expression like that
I try dude, but at least I keep myself clean, jeez

Nope, i have a laptop.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't understand the piss bottles. I have a toilet.

But I do understand surfing the interweb and drinking lots of alcohol. I think that's fun tbqh.

I don't understand piss bottles. Why not just use the toilet?

Pretty much my future, except for the piss bottles.

Yes, just dont have piss bottles around

It's a thing for people who play a lot of online games. That way you don't need to take a pee break and go AFK, you can do it while you still play.

No, I keep my room cleaned

It did, I was always an introvert. Specially around women. Words just could not get out of my mouth. I """"""loved"""""""" this one girl when I was 16. I was autist silent around her.

This all passed, It's the current year, I'm 27, have a nicely payed steady job, getting married in a year or so, have my own place and an 2008. Audi A3, which I will soon sell and buy an 2013-2014 Audi A4. I'm still kinda shy around new people and people I don't see that much.

People just say I'm "silent bob" kinda guy, don't say much, but when I say something It's funny AF.

I live with myself. I do my best liking life.

>tfw social anxiety stops me from playing MMOs
Oh my God, I'm too autistic to have piss bottles.

Don't smoke, not fat and sad about being NEET, just neutral like I am about almost everything else. That's about it.

>social anxiety stops me from playing MMOs
No, you're just fucking skilless scrub, git gud

I quit smoking
Have never pissed in a bottle in my room

Otherwise quite correct

No.

Mummy cleans my room.

I think this is more you

Sure, just with a laptop, no cigarettes, no urine bottles, sweat pants and I'm not a frogman

i dont put lids on my bottles of piss