New Happening Above Scotland, British Airways flight 274 from Las Vegas Declares Emergency

New happening, flying edition

rt.com/uk/359067-british-airways-flight-emergency/

Other urls found in this thread:

flightradar24.com/BAW274/af97231
rt.com/uk/359067-british-airways-flight-emergency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A drunken Glasgow guy again .

Plane will crash into the Buckingham Palace, digits confirm.

oh fuck im tracking it on flight radar its going to fly over me

flightradar24.com/BAW274/af97231

PLANE CRASHING INTO BIG BEN IS PILOTED BY BIG MAN.

It's definitely this.

I have been on flights full of Glaswegians and they 'chimp out' as soon as the alcohol becomes available.

t. Aberdonian

YOU BRITBONGS WILL PAY FOR 9/11 ON THIS DAY

Why is it always Glasgow

Damn, this is chilling stuff...Hope it's not a snackbar :/

If it'should gone crash any were Birmingham please.

I guess sonic book time

Is there a problem here?

2:1 odds to be a single Glasgwegian who drank too many wee bottles o wine

bonus odds 10/1: Rangers fan who got drunk and got into an argument with someone about Ranger's 1:5 defeat to Celtic the other day

t. Glasgwegian

Seems normal to me

Nicola flashing her Haggis sacks for the lads again. Enough to make a pilot faint.

N-naw its awrite b-big man, wez wer jist hivin a wee bevvy oana flight back fer las vegas like ken?

why is a hockey team playing against a basketball team...?

As someone from Glasgow i can agree with this. Currently on my second drink of the day and i woke up 2 hours ago

>implying you know nothing of the most famous sporting rivalry history has ever known

moan tae fuck like

Heading straight for Heathrow where it will land, doesn't look like it's that much an emergency if it's not descending for Manchester or Liverpool considering it's just about to fly over them, probably just a hydraulic malfunction

it's because the westerners and us are true wildlings (Scots) and you eastern mankymob are just pretenders.
hope it's nothing though. funny it should happen over the isle of rum

av been at work fae 11, full o swally

just some pishy wee boatles o miller

Very fucky.

News channels are now saying it's a medical emergency

This, some fat fuck from burgerland probably had a heart attack.

No word from the major aviation sites as to what yet.

As a frequent flier (I averaged 100 flights a year from 2013-2015) I have been on more than one flight that has declared an emergency. It's usually done out of an abundance of caution
>one plane was landing, very cold day, flaps would not move, rough but standard landing
>one plane was taking off and the tower saw fluid leaking from the engine. it was probably water but the plane was landed out of an abundance of caution.

That being said, could be something more.

If the ADS-B data from flightaware is to be trusted, the plane is at 35,000 feet and descending over Scotland, still heading towards London Heathrow. No rapid descent suggests engines are still fine and no problems with cabin pressure

Hope some nigger died

Ran out beer

you sit yer arse down or Ill turn yer arse cheeks into a new saddle for ma wee boys new bike

>rt.com/uk/359067-british-airways-flight-emergency/
>Last year, the same British Airways flight from Las Vegas was forced to land in Montreal, Canada, following reports of a bomb threat.
>Departure 9/11
This could be serious. By the way, what happened to the 737 that disappeared above Mallorca some time ago?

n-nae bother big man, whitivir ye says like!

hillary is on board?

nah they probably found an unauthorized spoon on one of the passengers

That's pretty typical for the flight pattern. Decent speed, normal, controlled descent along the existing planned flight path, declare the emergency on the ground so they get you landed ASAP and towards a gate/standoff to get the ill person off rather than telling you to circle the airport due to flow control.

One could dream, but she isn't going anywhere, domestic or international, due to Pneumonia.

(By the way, I have to live in the same county as the witch, and I have permanently lost respect for mount kisco medical group/caremount medical because of the way that Hillary's doc [chair of internal medicine] is trying to dismiss all the health issues... unprofessional, IMO)

>This could be serious. By the way, what happened to the 737 that disappeared above Mallorca some time ago?
I think they found the black box and it logged smoke prior to crashing

Kek. Sadly it's apparently illegal (according to LiveATC) to have third parties listen to air traffic and stream them online. Since I don't live in Bongland I can't listen to the Heathrow ATC frequencies directly on the radio either.

Old people frequently have heart attacks/medical issues over the ocean (Atlantic/Pacific) and pass. When that happens they'll put the dead body in a crew rest bed usually and cover it, declare an emergency just in case there's anything that can be done (pretty much never) and then have the body declared dead/removed from the aircraft

LAST NIGHTS HAGGIS

Well done, my friend

A day too late..

yes, somebody had a massive heart attack.

(it was the pilot)

If my ID is 4U, it's over.

>rt.com/uk/359067-british-airways-flight-emergency/

> British Airways flight BA 274 from Las Vegas to London Heathrow has declared a medical emergency over Scotland.

>medical

I can genuinely hear and see it right now over my house

Plane will crash into Buckingham if ID is bAn3

>it's ebola

pics or gtfo

don't get dedded britbong

SHOOT'ER DOWN, BONG

oh wait

bumpoo

I just saw it in the distance, looks like it's ready to land.

tfw no happening

>ready to land

...into Buckingham, right? 747 confirms this as the work of KEK

Why Hillary is going to London

it's landing

nice happening you faggot OP

SHIT! Everyone on board dead of unknown causes. Bodies bloated and covered in lesions. Link incoming.

The CDC is called to scene is this confirmed?

Zombie apocalypse has begun according to Reuters.

How was i supposed to know it was just another brit dying of alcoholism?

Happening.

Degenerates

Not happening

Fuck off I stay here mate if that Jew setrakien turns up I'm out.

"You are going to arrive in Glasgow, please turn back your watches by 30 years."

Scotland going to new fucking measures to declare Independence and remain part of the EU