youtube.com/watch?v=bAb8KIhgVAI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aA-y1nOBCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=YDlesdhWVoI
youtube.com/watch?v=fX8xG1WyL6w
youtube.com/watch?v=FzebOysQeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=8k2AbqTBxao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's laughing because she said blade runner looks like a bleak hellish reality to live in but modern Britain is literally worse.

it has that skinny ethiopian nigger in it and be litterally says look at me im the dealer now

'Professional' American interviewers BTFO for life because this fattie is from Big Brother like 12 years ago (she didn't even win) and she's getting actual responses from Harrison.

>britnogs are actually entertaining and fun to be around

well gee

Completely exposed for the frauds they are

Fucking hate Alison Hammond, innit.

Wtf that woman went full jungle for a second

Britain has fallen to Muslims. Gotta be retarded to not see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aA-y1nOBCKA

Thank you for make me feel happy watching other people laughing and being happy. At least I'm happy for a few minutes today. Thank you OP.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

what the fuck is that in Chorley? I used to live 5 mins down the road from there

Americans will never truly understand banter. What fucking shame.

we call them wogs, please be respectful of our culture

Not anymore you don't, that's a relic from the 50s

>comments disabled
how come this is always the case when a black person is featured prominently in a youtube video?

i think it's channel wide
youtube.com/watch?v=YDlesdhWVoI

cause having a bunch of kekistan and pepe avatars going on about niggers with names like "kill anita 666" adds nothing to the video content

obviously too many "nigger!" comments.

so instead of leaving no room for discourse at all, and not bothering tackling the problem head first, they just refuse to acknowledge and pretend it doesn't exist? sounds counter-intuitive.

Its nice to see Ford genuinely laughing for once. He's usually just being an asshole.

Goose is balding.. I give him 2-3 years until he goes bald unless he does something about it. I'm a baldlet myself and recognize the early stages.

its a light hearted day time british tv show you stupid cunt. what the fuck kind of discourse do you want on a interview with harrison ford and ryan gosling? fucking shut up.

there's nothing intuitive about allowing Sup Forumstards outside their containment board, the entirety of this site shows this

this! so much this lads.

perhaps just people who want to discuss the movie. those Sup Forums comments are easy to digest because they're not thought provoking or demand any great presence so they are easily ignored and be brushed over with little work.
everyone's got a right to express themselves, no matter how vulgar you think it is.

But him and Conan have been an amazing comedic duo for over a decade.

Was she just as fat when she was in BB?

He's starting to look like he did in blue valentine, he'll just get implants though

They'd probably try to call the police if someone called them a cunt.

>Americans don't understand banter!

it's not fucking rocket science Nigel. It's lightheartedly making fun of your friends, stop pretending like you're the only ones who "get it". it's fucking embarrassing.

lmao, the irony of this post

she has decent banter desu
youtube.com/watch?v=fX8xG1WyL6w

this is what i am talking about. absolutely embarrassing

Holy shit was that meant to be ironic b8? Please tell me it was and you're not THAT retarded from the generations of inbreeeding.

lmao

Why are you so butthurt? Everyone here in EU knows Americans are thin-skinned and can't deal with banter.

are you implying it isn't true?
L O L
O
L

litty af mate

Your country literally throws people in jail for saying mean words.

Literally nothing ironic about my post
see above. calling out your retardation and correcting you is not "not being able to handle the bantz" since that's obviously what you'll say next.

Wtf i love sassy black women now

Why do you think we're all bongs?

>Your country literally throws people in jail for saying mean words.
Ironic because if you said "faggot" or "nigger" you'd probably either get beaten, killed, or actually get arrested for "hate speech".

>eu: americans can't handle bants! haha!
>usa: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THATS NOT TRUE YOU FUCKING STUPID EMBARRASSING CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
your post made me think by the way

>Would you be interested
>SHOW ME THE MONEY
fucking kek

Goose is honestly hilarious. Watch his promo videos for The Nice Guys

This.

See this >but we brits are the masters of bantz! Nobody can out-bantz us!

You sound like literal children, please shut the fuck up. Go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums, there's a reason everyone that frequents a board with flags hates brits. You're all stuck up pieces of shit if I'm honest. You all are called the niggers of Europe for a fucking reason.

fucking hell all that screeching
should have let holly interview them, she'd have made it lewd

Bantz exist in the USA, just not in the South.

See:

Well I guess that would mean you're a fucking idiot then wouldn't it? You know since my post looked nothing like that and all.

Hey you try being super sensitive to bants all the time, it's hard work okay.

I'm obviously talking to the bongs, the rest of you are too irrelevant to even remember you exist half the time.

>the absolute state of the buttblasted yank ITT

>he thinks it's only bongs who banter in Europe
You Americans are truly a unique breed, I guess that's what happens when you're barely 60% of European descent on average.

uk: (out of nowhere, for no reason) haha Americans is fat stupid bloody yanks haha right lads bantzed those yanks so hard!
us: wow, that was retarded and not funny OR offensive so you failed at both.
uk: haha look at this yank so triggered #CANTHANDLETHEBANTZ lol stupid bloody yanks wish they could bantz like us

Do you have trouble with English? That's ok sweetie, go back and try reading my post correctly this time.

>trying this hard after
Michael "I'm German-American btw" Mbuktu-Johnson, I...

the tears just keep coming

you feeling alright?

I'm not even british but you have to acknowledge that british interviews are objectively better than american ones, not even close

And yet you still responded despite us being "irrelevant"? Amerilards, top fucking kek, brains the size of a pea.

You

is it wrong that i want to fuck that fat nigger

This is courageously funny but in the back of my mind I'm thinking it feels off because people aren't that generally jovial. Like, you meet someone like that and you just play along because it's awkward otherwise.

And you can discuss wherever you post the video. Being able to comment under every youtube video is not a human right.
But admit it. You are in deen fucking butthurt because you wanted to post something like this.

"lol fucking muslim nigger on british tv. Jews did this, blade runner is sjw shit and britain is getting raped lol."

>haha I'm not gonna explain why you're wrong I'm just gonna keep pretending like I find this funny so you'll think I don't know I'm a pathetic faggot

you all know it's true. At least Americans know and couldn't fucking care less that yuropoors hate us. I'd be jealous too. But brits actually think the rest of Europe doesn't hate them just as much as us. It's sad until you realize what a scumbag your average Brit is.

Yeeee Haaaa

You've insulted my honor
Of course I know what 'banter' is

>a fat black woman laughs
>*die*

Why is their laugh so contagious?

I think you have actual autism, the way it works is that if someone is especially jovial it rubs off on you as well, you don't genuinely laugh at chuckle because it's awkward but because the situation is funny.

fucking americans cant into talkino

Glad I could help you, user.

Still didn't get it the second time huh? It's ok bud, just hit those books and I'm sure you'll have English down soon. Good luck friend!

Why are they all laughing like retards? Especially that interviewer. Feels so fucking forced.

Majority of people in EU would take a Brit over an American, people view Americans as simpletons.

Yes.

Hey no worries burgerboy, thanks for the second (You) after telling me you "don't care".

holy shit looool

They're celebrities and actors
Just saying maybe they thought she was a bit obnoxious secretly. Didn't seem like it, but who can say

delet this

the average american is definitely more cultured than the average bong

>thanks for the second (You)

really needed it today, huh?

fucking hell this is embarrassing, stop making us americans look bad you autistic faggot

Yeah I bet all the Americans who go on Norton's show also just fake every laugh.

what?
I don't know why you're bringing this up but Britain and the mainland have always been at odds, we're 20 miles away from the continent yet we have developed a culture so vastly different from all the mainlanders that we never could find a way to really get along, hence our need to create our own world.

The anglos had always been on their own whereas you had latin europe (spain x italy x portugal), germanic europe (goes without saying) , eastern europe et al who had a thread running through each of them whereas no one other than the Irish were similar to us.

Now look at the anglosphere. We invented the new world, or at least every first world country in it.

>most people would rather eat vomit than shit! haha we win!

seriously, is your average Brit really this dull?

>Americans
>cultured
Since when?
Maybe you could say Americans are more cultured than the non-EU Europeans but the main EU Europeans are definitely above Americans.

I'm not British.

Jesus christ how did this cunt get on the telly

You're the worst kind of faggot. Seriously, I don't say this ever but fuck off back to rebbit please.

They don't have the bants tho, even a poor brit chav has bants, which we in Europe value highly. Americans think that humour is about always coming out on top and don't have the self-deprecating black humour Brits have.

Stephen Fry said it best:

youtube.com/watch?v=8k2AbqTBxao

its got more views than the trump vs bernie video on kimmels channel and this was only uploaded yesterday

This is EU in 50 years or less

Literally you

underrated

EU is not even a city

that's an incorrect assumption by you. i do not hold those views you would deem 'Sup Forums' nor do i comment on youtube videos unless im responding to someone who comments on one of my videos. i agree with you that being able to comment on youtube is not a human right, it's quite a mundane thing but disabling comments on every video doesn't help their cause i think. as i posted earlier, this is simply just pretending the problem doesn't exist, and creates a much larger elephant in the room; how come they won't address the problem head on? if it's an issue they care about then they would be more proactive in addressing the underlying issues involved with the extreme racism the general user from Sup Forums exhibits. and rather than just dealing with it, they displace the problem entirely, ignoring and moving it someplace else where others will do the exact same thing.

Every time