Colbert has been so entertaining to watch this past year...

Colbert has been so entertaining to watch this past year. The world really has been a circus and it would be outright depressing if not for him making light of it every night.

>It's another "OP triggers Sup Forumstards into spamming unfunny forced memes" episode
Seen it already *Switches channel*

>Switches channel

I love those leddit memes.

TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHH

So...

That's a great pair of scoops.

*le upboats you*
xD

>Seen it already *Switches channel*
Blown the *FUDGE* out.

Colbert is my god

you sound like an intellectual heavyweight

what was his best episode?

SHUT UP JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!
SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUPPPP!!

>gud b8

Drumpf?

You must of watch 11 seasons of Rick and Morty. I.Q. is off the charts.

FLOOOGARD FRRRRUUUUMPFFFFF!

>it would be outright depressing

No it's laugh a minute now

that one

So Trump did a thing...................

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1

So, Colbert said something...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Colbert is the last bastion of truth in this shithole racist country.

stay based Mr. Colbert

not sure i can get mad at him just saying "something"

I'm not so sure about that :^)

wow you're really funny, you should get a job at colbert's show

Ok but y u so mad? :^)

colbert deleted me off snapchat

>lelelele umad xD
wew lad

Ye you don't sound mad at all :^)

Yeah I'm mad because I have to see this hack's face everytime I visit Sup Forums, because you're butthurt about people being butthurt or something. I'm mad that Sup Forumsmblr faggots like you who still use :^) unironically in the current year shit up this board with capeshit and your shitty generals (which should serve as a containment for your cancer but you still create threads about GoT, Dr. Who, Rick and Morty etc. anyway).
Even the pedos weren't as annoying as you shitstains

I love their weekly Trump meltdown.
They act like they are making fun of him but it's just their coping mechanism.

When you're losing you don't get act like you're in charge and on the high road.

The left is being defeated worldwide. The us, europe. ect.

Jesus Christ you're mad, imagine being this mad about some internet smiley face and some guy on television you've never met
:^)

what "change" are they talking about? Life has literally never been better for anyone throughout history as it is right this second in the West aka (white society).

haha epic my dude, upvoted xD

we're not the one that dedicate our entire entertainment industry to raging about Trump. We aren't shooting up Concerts or Baseball games either.

don't be so easy to troll

that projection.

go back to Sup Forums you faggot

>what "change" are they talking about?

South Africa is the blueprint.

If you had your wish you'd dedicate the entire entertainment sector to ripping on democrats.
>haha some liberals have killed people that means ALL liberals are killers
>b-but those conservatives who killed like the abortion clinic bombers aren't representative
Stay buttblasted faggot :^)

So, how did Sup Forums became such a cancer?

it's a bunch of socially impaired 20-30 year olds who obsess over the same 2-3 seasons of a handful of cartoons they watched when they were 5. it would be surprising if it wasn't cancer.

>Sup Forums
>calling any other board "cancer"
That's rich

leftist manchildren meet leftist trannies (which are strictly speaking also just leftist manchildren)

SO

DRUMB

DO SKOOBS

It's the classic liberal misconception that people immigrating to the west just magically adapt western values and turn instantly into functioning parts of society. And to an extent that is even true if you look at certain Asian migrant groups or parts of the secular Turks in Europe for example. But the truth is a huge chunk, even in these groups I mentioned, is not willing to give up their contradicting aspects of their culture to the point where, if you let in enough migrants/illegals from one culture/country, they won't even bother to learn the language of the land they now occupy since there is no need because in masses they inadvertently create parallel societies inside the western sphere. But they point to their examples of flawless integration claiming immigrants are just "brown" Americans, Germans, swedes, Brits etc. totally ignoring the social and cultural divide, rise in crime, unemployment, exploitation of social programs, disregard for education the people not willing to integrate cause in these countries. For them there is no real difference between an integrated minority and these counterparts, they are just "not ready" for assimilation or, even better, they are "oppressed" into segregating themselves. So the blame shifts once again towards the white population not welcoming Pablo, Jamal and Ahmed openly enough into their homelands. But he does have a point, things will change once whites will be the noticeable minority position. Just like these other minorities they will segregate, that's what's happening already in practically all of the western countries. You have all these immigrants move to big cities they shit up with crime and filth, forcing whites to move into more rural areas leaving these cities as remnants of their once successful societies. This will further add to the narrative of the richer white population keeping down now the majority of former immigrants. Balkanization and/or Civil War is where we're headed.

People get weirdly "rah rah our team wins your team sucks" about politics, so I won't be touching on that.

That being said, however, somebody did say that Colbert went from being a stereotype of a Conservative in one show to a stereotype of a Liberal in another. It's pretty true.

Is there any other race out there that is actively rooting for themselves to go extinct? You sure as shit don't see Mexicans demanding other Mexicans not reproduce. Or Muslims. Definitely not Muslims.