'So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?'

>'So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?'

Other urls found in this thread:

quipvid.com/watch/ZaWRs6eP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how to instantly diffuse all tension?

imagine, some people waited over 30 years to finally see the true continuation of Luke Skywalker's story, just to see this scene

>watch a village of nnocent people get slaughtered including your friend
>make a quip
>not even a good one, something really lame and autistic
Barvo jj

I got up and ran out of the cinéma at this point

This was the exact moment I knew it was all over. Didn't walk out but any lingering excitement for the film was gone.

I did get all happy seeing Luke again at the end though.

>so who exploits this franchise for all it's worth until it's nothing but an empty shell? you do that? i do that?
why has this snarky humour become so prevalent? is it just disney copying their beloved marvel productions? why did marvel start doing it in the first place?

Rosie the Riveter will save this trilogy!

>finn see's the bloody death of one of his comrades that makes him rethink his life in the New Order
>never mind he's now indiscriminately killing them and gives no fucks
If he's not New Vader by the third one the franchise is a waste. I mean shit even Kylo killed his criminal father which would honestly sounds like something the "fuck children, kill bad guys" Mace Windu school of Light Side would do.
That'd be racist though so JJ would never allow it.

Quips sound good coming out of RDJ's mouth, but it's been downhill from there.

Iron Man popularized it. Notice how there are no quips in Hulk or First Avenger.

For me, this scene was met with a disgusted sigh and I was put off to the rest of the film. And it didn't get any better from there.

First Avenger literally ends on a quip. And Hulk quips about how sex wasn't a good idea and purple shorts. I haven't seen either movie in years and even I remember those. Tim Roth was full of quips too.

>'So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?'
>So who talks first? She talks first? He talks first? We talk first? They talk first?'

>First Avenger literally ends on a quip
I feel like we have very different ideas of what a "quip" is.

Joss Whedon can only write in quips.

That wasnt in character. JJ Abrams just forgot to direct this scene.

I used the wrong word.
quipvid.com/watch/ZaWRs6eP

Yeah I was kind of disappointed here. Kylo just did that awesome move where he froze the blaster bolt with the force, and now Poe is memeing? How can I take this movie seriously now?

That did nothing for me, because it's too out of character for him to just hide from his problems like that.

Ha.