You Goyim

>Be an Israeli Jew
>Wake up and turn on the TV
>Multiple parties, each representing unique sectors of society, are arguing
> Laugh because Amerisharts have two cuck parties to choose from
>Walk to the Herzliya beach
>Beautiful_blue_water.jpg
>The goyim will never know this kind of peace

My country is beautiful and developed, we have a superior political system, and we are an ethnic homeland. When did you realize that being Israeli is the ultimate redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
natsummit.org/video/Grant_Smith.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't your country like half Arab?

Israel is 20% Arab, but they tend to keep to themselves, have their own communities, and know their place.

So you're perfectly content having them in your country?

Of course I'd prefer if they went back to Jordan or Egypt, but they aren't a big enough problem at this point for me to strongly care one way or another. I never see any in my city, and they prefer to keep to themselves. It works for now.

Why do you guys hate christians so much?

>your country?
Nice meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
natsummit.org/video/Grant_Smith.htm

Give me back MUH SHEKELS!

too bad its all built on american shekels, welfare whores

Thanks again for your billions of tax dollars each year, goy. This year, we bought plenty of beautiful American weapons with it, including three F-35s.

I like Protestants.

We spend almost all of your billions in aid on American weapons, so what's really going on is the American taxpayer is buying Israel weapons, and the US military industrial complex gets richer.

Everything is going according to plan.

Dog owners do love their dogs as long as they are loyal.

A very astute observation from the shartgoy!

That's idiotic! We shouldn't be giving you any money or helping you buy weapons at all.
Don't worry Goy we spend your money to buy weapons from you…… By your own guns with your own money. My sweat and tears aren't yours and bribing my politicians and controlling the media will eventually result in a deserved back lash.

Refer to , koalagoy.

Great stuff you two are posting lads

Stay mad, goy. There's nothing you can do about this. We own you.

>My sweat and tears aren't yours and bribing my politicians and controlling the media will eventually result in a deserved back lash.
Yeah, but you forgot about the holocaust.

Because of the holocaust, jews are allowed to control your politicians and media and take all your money.

Please try to be more considerate of the 6 million (TM).

>Israel
>F-35s
>Only 3

>implying we don't have hundreds of fighter jets
Typical shart b'shuk.

>Isreali is the ultimate redpill
The ethnic homeland of a bunch of inbred wankers shilling out everyone else because you believe you're "god's chosen people." Ok, OP.

Please take your israelijews back. I run a backapckers in queenstown, and if I hear one more of your fresh out the IDF brothers or sisters gushing about how beautiful my country is, or about how much they want to move here I shall be putting up a "Judenfrei" sign

Have some national pride, chosenites

>election year
>4 candidates
>high disputed. lots of instability. passions are running hot
>election arrives
>candidate 4 wins, with just 28% of the vote!
>those who didnt vote for that candidate rally
>overthrow country

all because you didnt have the foresight to realize, when you have a nation of 50 lesser countries, and a massive population, the 2 party system is the way to go.

fuck off

Don't get all mingey just because they're not interested in shagging your sheep like the rest of you Kiwi inbreds. Have some self respect, fucking wannabe Aussie

NZ is Israel's backup island. It belongs to God's chosen people. You are just local domesticated fauna. Stop making weird beast noises. Get back to serving the real humans, goy.

>hear weird fizzing noise
>cute little Palestinian rocket overhead
>propulsion shits out and it falls on your kike head

Ah shit schlomo

> Anglo
> wishing he were bog irish

Toppest of keks