Weekly reminder that deviancy =/= degeneracy

All degeneracy is deviancy but not all deviancy is degeneracy. Who cares what people do so long as it's in private and in a way that doesn't harm the social fabric?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/3949087/Abused-more-likely-to-be-gay
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bug-chasing-men-deliberately-trying-2033433
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16050624
lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn/2005/jun/05060606
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence
vice.com/read/the-week-long-meth-fuelled-sex-parties-taking-over-londons-gay-scene
behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2011/10/08/homosexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/#.UQi3X12lxQI
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923
wnd.com/2009/06/100593/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you're telling me a fag that doesn't reproduce doesn't harm the social fabric?

Until they get "married" and adopt some kids to psychologically torture.

So you'd rather they marry and produce children that will be stuck in a psychologically destructive household instead of being happy and not contributing to the gene pool?
They're adopting children that would otherwise grow up parentless and at a higher risk of being drains on society. Seems like a net gain, if you ask me.

It would be better being in a broken home than growing up in a gay household and getting infected by the ideology of the shekelbergs.

>Who cares what people do so long as it's in private
God.

>It would be better being in a broken home than growing up in a gay household and getting infected by the ideology of the shekelbergs.
This is what Christfags actually believe.

And no, I don't support gays adopting children. But this is retardation.

Fuck off Christfag

It's incredible that you actually believe this.

I see goldstein is out in full force today.

>If you don't fall for le dead kike on a stick meme you're a Jew

If they stay in the closet and out of sight, no.

Basically the Russian way.

I'm not even a christ fag. I just don't think gays should have the capacity to live because they are destroying the west as we know it.

Why are you even on this board.

> they are destroying the west as we know it.
Care to explain how?
As far as I am concerned it is leftists, Muslims, and Jews destroying the west.

There are tons of faggots who support Trump and other Right-Wing leaders.

I used to have a gay friend on Steam who was a full on Nazi, and not even ironically.

>Who cares what people do so long as it's in private and in a way that doesn't harm the social fabric?

Keep telling yourself that lie m8.

I don't know. I just don't like them. This one gay dude touched my dick one time so they should all die.

>Why are you even on this board.
retard nu-Sup Forums millennials gotta have their hugbox

>How Americans form opinions

>They're adopting children that would otherwise grow up parentless and at a higher risk of being drains on society. Seems like a net gain, if you ask me.
Not when they rape the child or convince them to undergo degenerate tranny genitalia mutilation surgery.

Homosexuality as a lifestyle rather than vice will contribute to social decay. Degeneracy and deviancy go hand in hand.

Abused "More Likely to Be Gay"
stuff.co.nz/national/3949087/Abused-more-likely-to-be-gay

Bug chasing: Men deliberately trying to catch HIV for sexual thrill in astonishing craze
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bug-chasing-men-deliberately-trying-2033433

Drug Use "Seven Times Higher" Among Homosexuals
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

Life Expectancy of Gays 20 Years Shorter
>Gay obituaries closely track officially reported deaths from AIDS. This 2005 study analyzed tens of thousands of gay obituaries and compared them with AIDS deaths data from the Centers for Disease Control.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16050624 lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn/2005/jun/05060606

Folsom Street Fair 2007
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/

CDC: 94 to 95 percent of HIV cases among young men linked to gay sex
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

HIV Among Homosexual and Bisexual Men
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

Homosexual Men Have Fifty Times Higher Rate of AIDS
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence

`The New Normal` - Meth-Fueled, Weeklong Orgies Ravaging London's Gay Sex-Party Scene
vice.com/read/the-week-long-meth-fuelled-sex-parties-taking-over-londons-gay-scene

Homosexuality: The Mental Illness That Went Away
behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2011/10/08/homosexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/#.UQi3X12lxQI

One in Five Homosexual, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

'Gay' family kids 7 times more likely to be homosexual
wnd.com/2009/06/100593/

Is there actual evidence of this or is it just insanely isolated incidents and hearsay?

straight parents abuse the shit out of their kids too, its a problem in either case, never even met anyone with gay parents though

That's pretty much my point. I would consider that kind of abuse degeneracy but saying it's the result of homosexuality is just false association.
As much as bug chasing terrifies and disgusts me I'm not dumb enough to think that every gay person deliberately tries to catch HIV. It makes no sense to form opinions of a group based on their lowest common denominator.