I'm B8, I got the penis of a man!

I'm B8, I got the penis of a man!

So do like a third of us, you don't have to brag about it.

Check your pronouns!

As a teen, I thought this character was more than a one shot in a music video. Like I thought she either showed up as a side character in earlier episodes or showed up earlier in with their role culminating in this.

But in the end, just a one shot character. And apparently a Justin Beiber joke.

GIRL

Thanks a lot faggot, now this song is going to be stuck in my head again.

is there a power ranking of all the boys in B12?

I figured it was just diversity myself

V-V-V-V-VICTOR!

Guys, I kinda want to do gross sexual things to Victor. Does that make me gay?

Abraham H is at the top.

"And I'm Devin!"

Not as gay as B9's dad.

>B8
>bait

man how did I never realize that pun before
fuck

>I'm B4 and I'll make you sore

>dykes expressed no problem with Steve having a penis at all, didn't even mention getting surgury
>Steve instead of fucking a dyke while dressed as a girl, decides to be a boy instead.
I never hated steve more than then

Steve managing to fuck up a sure thing is kind of a constant for the series though. It's not quite as bad as his flirting with a girl leading to her dad murdering a meth-head and his pet iguana with a shotgun... but you know, that's how bad Steve's game is.

Why are reverse traps so hot?

>ywn be a teen again and live in an 80s sitcom style scenario where your BFF was a girl all along
>be shocked but at the same time but see your relationship in a different yet more intimate light.
>literally fuck your bff w/o being gay yet still do regular bro things together
>still keep your relationship a taboo secret

Tomboys are for guys who would be gay if they weren't straight

Still though. Devin expressed nothing about wanting to keep her gold star it would have been the easiest lay ever. I would take that in a heartbeat

To be fair they tricked him into having an identity crisis causing him to soul searching then confirm to Hayley he was a man. Hayley would be the kind of SJW cunt that wouldn't let him pull that off

I mean, youre not wrong.

Hayley already tried that shit and the team wasnt having it. For fucks sake jist bang the whole team and then say that i was wrong. And just be a girl and keep your dick because no one except roger was telling him hed have to lose it

This makes sense but it also doesn't make sense.

Same here.

That's perfectly alright with me.

YOU WANNA SHOT OF B 12

>.. but you know, that's how bad Steve's game is.
See that's the problem, Steve got game out the ass, along with a great singing voice, and a somewhat dubious 6 pack. He should at least be pulling 6's and 7's.

So, he'd be pulling himself and Snot?

i hope this niggah got cancer on both hands

I'm surprised that they haven't already.

The joke was just that everyone in the group was added because they had a gimmick. Her gimmick was that she was female. The manager just didn't realize that it defeats the purpose of a boyband.

considering that Snot did it with a grandma in one episode, that's pretty accurate and inaccurate.

I call it the Seinfeld Principle. You know that bit about the biggest draw to being gay is doubling your wardrobe if you move in with a guy who wears the same size as you? Reverse traps let you do that while still having the benefits of being straight.

>I'm B6, I pick up sticks

What if I only like traps and reverse traps?