1,170 days until Avatar 2

>1,170 days until Avatar 2

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/10/kate-winslet-avatar-2-titanic-reunion-titanic-helmer-james-cameron-1202181471/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED

BASED

Can't fucking wait for capeshit to die

Bump

>1 day until 1,169 days until Avatar 2

You can't keep this up.

What's Avatar 2 even going to be about? I mean if the humans come back won't they just bring a fucking nuke.

where do u think we are?

>tfw I just realized that the font for Avatar is just the Papyrus font

>1, 170 days until critics, capeshit, and beta flicks are btfo by based cameron
Cant wait fampais

Well there's going to be at least a 6 year gap before they can arrive, possibly even 12 years if they want to debrief the humans who got btfo before sending a strike force to retake the planet. That's a lot of time to cover.

One thing I'm convinced of though is that Cameron is going to blow a lot of people's minds with the story because Marvel has conditioned everyone to expect every sequel to be a vapid rehash with no consequences or character growth.

Based

You still underestimate my autism.

BASEDJIM will be eternally rid us of the capeshit scourge.

Is it true that Cameron threw a fit at Josh Brolin for rejecting a role for the Avatar sequels?

Does anyone actually give a shit about Avatar?

0/10 you're just butthurt

But how?

And abatap returns to rain down fury in the form of avatar spam upon this worthless board

>Cameron is going to blow a lot of people's minds with the story because Marvel has conditioned everyone to expect every sequel to be a vapid rehash with no consequences or character growth.

HOW CAN CAPESHIT EVEN COMPETE?

Abatap killed himself years ago.

No, the only thing remotely accurate about it, is that Papyrus is used for some ancillary purposes like subtitling Na'vi translations, and by a lot of fan work trying to be "Avatarish" by (partially incorrect) association. The Avatar titles are not Papyrus. They aren't. Don't argue, they just aren't. It isn't the same font any more than Arial is Helvetica. Look at the details. If it was derived as was proposed, it has been modified so much that it has become its own typeface.

There are three distinct versions of A in the Avatar title card. None of them is close to the Papyrus A.
One of the versions of A has a serif on top, the stroke on the right hangs low, and the center stroke doesn't connect.
The other two versions of A are broken on top. The stroke on the left is heavier and the end is much more squared off than the rounded end on the Papyrus A.

The V has a different profile on every single vertex, and two serifs that are not found in Papyrus.

The T is nothing like Papyrus. The stroke on top has none of the curvature/sweepyness of Papyrus, is much shorter and stouter, and the ends are finished very distinctly.

The R is also obviously distinct: the curvature is a lot different (particularly on top where the Avatar title typeface is sloping downward but Papyrus is a bit convex, and nearing the centerpoint where Avatar is very steeply downward angled and Papyrus is actually sloping back up) and the shape of the center is nothing close - it connects in Papyrus and has a gap in Avatar. There is a different and more aggressive serif on the top. The bottom leg mirrors the first A leg hanging below, which is a signature look of the Avatar titlecards.

So what is it exactly? A rough, "ancient-looking" typeface, maybe vaguely related to Papyrus, that gets subjected to texturizations/3D solid renderings that make it look like it is i.e. hewn from green glowing rock and end up evoking a similar vibe as the 2D "rough" texture of Papyrus which... isn't present.

only 1,170 days left until we get to see our azure goddess in cinema again

gas all furfags

good thing Neytiri isn't furry then ;^)

I want to fill Neytiri up with human seed

Avatar was so amazing when it came out. Its environmentalist message really stayed with me for a long time

I hope we'll see preggo Neytiri, mommy Neytiri is already confirmed

>implying it's not a bot

i believe in him

what does Cameron have planned?

deadline.com/2017/10/kate-winslet-avatar-2-titanic-reunion-titanic-helmer-james-cameron-1202181471/

can't wait

>implying I'm a bot

Thanks user.

Formerly 1,171 days until Avatar 2

BASED

You should make on desu

>mfw butthurt haters stay assblasted that Jim is the king of cinema and they are reddit

I want a picture of neyney kissing abatap for defending her movie so valiantly

keep fighting the good fight