It wasn't that bad

It wasn't that bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_4-nwLck_u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/_4-nwLck_u0
yes it was

Sure if you set your bar that high but why would do that knowing that it's capeshit?

kys it sucked by any standard. was almost as bad as the garfield ones

that poster sure is though, good lord

Second best MCU movie, first being GOTG2.

it's quite good actually. Most of the complaints I've read here basically are just 'not muh spidey/mj/raimi'

The third act was really good for a MCU flick
>the car scene
>the plane scene
>the fallen rubble scene

>Another Britbong Spidey
>twink Flash Thompson
>Black MJ
>Generic fat friend
>Instead of having a decent message in the film let’s make it “I’ll suck Tony off so I can get in the Avengers”:The Movie
OH NO IT TOTALLY DIDN’T SUCK

For 2017 obviously, missed that part out.

I mean, I admit it's capeshit but its OK entertainment. Not gonna rewatch

It was absolutely without a doubt THE worst spiderman adaptation ever. Even aside from pajeet twink flash and brown 2kewl4skewl mj who doesnt appreciate what was build by slaves, everything was horrible.
>Peter is a stark bitch
>CGI was astonishingly horrible
>worst suit
>spiderman action was weak as fuck
>quipfest
I never thought I would say this, but even the garfield one spiderman with lizard is better

it was just average, and being average is a problem when the Raimi movies are still part of popular culture

>sucking raimi's dick this hard
Raimi is a good director but not when it's AAA. We know the real reason you likes those Spiderman movies though, and it's because you liked Leonardo's pussy possie Toby Maguire because you are a fangirl who can't admit that he is a mediocre actor.

Please, for the love of god admit it already.

>not taking his flattened hair into account

fucking amateur

>not a single mention of Uncle Ben
literally the main reason he became Spider-man and not even a single line about him. Instead Tony is his idol and he wants nothing more than to basically be his sidekick.
Considering Spider-man was invented to be a solo teen hero because Stan Lee didn't like kid sidekicks, this is just distasteful.

Too much racial comment, i thought the kid didn't have any super powers but he never bleeds or shows pain; he didn't even get his hair messed up in the final showdown and the only time you see the MC introspect (when he's under the rock) it's a 30 second scene and he gets out of his predicament in a zip.
Also very anticlimatic, when the plot picks up and the guy finds out birdman is the father of the nigress, they go and ruin the tension they created by adding the same stupid ADD humor in (the bubblegum under the seats).
Oh, and every teacher that speaks in the movie does so just to make a pun and then just fade away from the scene

I just liked the villains (besides Harry and Venom)

Good:
Best Peter Parker
Keaton was absolute KINO as usual
Not-MJ was an actual cutie and her race made for a pretty good twist
No origin story/downtown cgi swinging fest
No world ending bullshit, just Spiderman stopping a gang of thieves from ruining his neighborhood

Bad:
Iron man/Avengers bullshit
Turning the spiderman suit into Iron Man lite, complete with hud and voice assistant
Dumb sjw commentary from the other not-MJ
Pointless fat friend
Using the modern 'I want to be an avenger' motivation instead of classic uncle Ben
MCUifying Spidey villains (even though the vulture suit was absolute badass designwise)

Overall, I'd put it on par with Spiderman 3. A decent enough film, but full of lost potential and fundamentally flawed.

This was a pleasant surprise. I expected just another MCU origin story, but it wasn't like that at all. Had a lot of fun watching it.

>Best Peter Parker

Saw it with my younger cousin. Overall had a good afternoon and discussed some scenes afterwards. More comfy than I wanted to admit

>Best Peter Parker
>Not-MJ was an actual cutie and her race made for a pretty good twist

bad:
no uncle ben
bad bad BAD cgi

It was OK. Like all capeshit desu

It's hardly a high bar.

cgi was fine except for that one clip Sup Forums loves to spam. And we've had uncle ben get murdered twice now, we don't need another fucking origin story.

>Turning the spiderman suit into Iron Man lite, complete with hud and voice assistant
>Pointless fat friend
>Using the modern 'I want to be an avenger' motivation instead of classic uncle Ben

These three flaws completely outweigh any of the positives. They basically genericised one of Marvel's most distinctive characters, and the movie had no emotional core or anything at stake

Cutest Peter Parker

>And we've had uncle ben get murdered twice now, we don't need another fucking origin story.

But Spider-Man does need some kind of heroic motivation besides wanting to suck Iron Man's cock. Near the end he pays lip service to standing up for the little guy but nothing we are actually shown arises from this motivation, nor do we learn how/why this becomes his motivation in the first place

>It wasn't that bad
Well yeah it's capeshit. It's supposed to be mediocre entertainment to provide a temporary rush. It was nice but I'm not gonna watch it again.

Can't wait for Thor Ragnarok

theres not even a single fucking mention of uncle ben
zendaya was disgusting
parker is supposed to be semichad
fucking iron man

tony stark chastised peter parker the whole movie for being an incompetent and reckless faggot. why is it that at the end of the movie tony stark redeems spider-man despite knowing that he nearly crashed the plane into the city and amusement park? peter parker is by all means the villain in this movie. it's only a matter of time before he commits involuntary manslaughter.

I usually stay away from all capeshit as a rule but my friends who watched it said it was great.

b-b-but it had minorities in it. m-muh white genocide.

>cgi was fine except for that one clip Sup Forums loves to spam

looks acceptable to me user.

It looked like dogshit, user.

What's the problem?

Was it filmed by Tommy Wiseau?

>literally nothing wrong with this image

>that obvious greenscreen
>that lighting
>that cgi

Fuck uncle Ben, I'm glad we didn't have to see that again.

The CGI looked like shit and all the school stuff was shit. I did like Vulture.

I hope as the movies progress and he gets better he realizes he doesn't need a computer talking to him the entire time because of his spider sense.

Did he even have spider sense in the movie? Idont remember seeing him use it.

I think all the quick reactions can count as Spidey sense. There was plenty of that.

the only people who hated on this movie are the tiny in number but loud DC fags

>b-but DC
Every time.

I don't think he had spidey sense in homecoming, and I'm sure the director stated that too. Which is stupid since he clearly had it in civil war which took place 6 months earlier. If you look at the scene where he's fighting falcon and bucky, when falcon's glider comes at spiderman from behind he clearly senses it when he says "oh god". He was nerfed in power severly between civil war and homecoming for some reason

Not really, I'm on neither 'side' and love films from both. My favourite comic book hero is spiderman and my favourite superhero film of all time is spiderman 2. That being said, I thought homecoming was awful. It was boring and predictable. I think it's the film that set in marvel fatigue for me

yes it was

How old are you? Genuinely interested. It seems so infantile to just dismiss any criticism by screaming muh franchise war. Ever think that there are tons of people, especially on here, that are fed up with Marvel's lazy recycling of the same movie for the 15th time and DC's pathetic attempts to either reproduce Nolan's capeshit or the Marvel formula?

It wasn't good neither. Completely null. Could not exist. Nobody would miss it.

>Peter Parker: awkward nerdy dork.
>Spider-man: confident quipping hero.
The Raimi films got this. Even the ASM movies had it down. But the MCU Spider-man comes off as awkward and dorky both in and out of costume, so it ruins the whole point of how he changes once he puts on the mask.

It's not our fault you enjoy a borderline retarded Spider-man.

Spider-man was never stupid. Arrogant, but never outright stupid.

I liked it as well. It has its flaws, but entertaining. Somehw I just dont understand how was he somehow weaker and stuff now, than in the Civil War?

No one understands, but worse, almost no one is questioning it. If you do question it you get labelled a DC fanboy. I don't know what's happened over the last 5-10 years but standards for films have really dropped. We are now praising mediocrity and I have no idea why

I bet the Black MJ really Triggered you.