twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for what purpose

Because you can't grow food there.

cuz its cold as shit there op

for fun and resources and shit

Great place for a naval and air base

>for fun
reported for underage

We're working on it, first we need to crank up dat global warming some more playa

what resources? permafrost?

Its simply put too fucking cold to try any shit there. Its simply a waste of resources. Its basically like Colonizing the desert, its simply not feasible. That and the Ozone layer tends to get really thin for a part of the year so cancer rates there would be through the roof. Colonizing is a meme perpetuated by people who think we can stop Overpopulation by colonizing places where its just not feasible to colonize.

You go first

its a massive continent with minerals and land, just a little chilly

i would

There's no resources or fertile land. It's just a giant hunk of ice in the middle of nowhere.

post-ww2 pact with the nazis. We let them develop interstellar travel in peace, and eventually conquer the stars.

More seriously, it's because melting Antarctica will likely actually raise the sea level (unlike the Arctic circle, which is just suspended ice), and we have no fucking clue what the ramifications would be beyond that.

We are colonizing it, there's bases everywhere

Stop being stupid

>google ANTARCTIC TREATY

Fuckin cold mate.

for a secret UFO base

Cuz we must protect the animals, we already kill them for beef.

>Just a little chilly
The ozone layer gets so thin part of the year its either you stay inside or you put on a huge amount of sunblock and still get cancer. Colonizing Antarctica is a meme. At best it will buy us maybe 100 years until Antarctica become overpopulated and then we need to look at the moon to colonize.

dat moonman bantz

Because it does not exist.

The expenses would be huge and there would be very little return on investment.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

thats why.

US will, soon enough.
Need to get the logistics of the domed cities in order, first, though.

>he doesn't want to be cozy all over the year and snuggle into a comfy blanket with hot coco

It seems like you are gay.

No it's in fact a recognized independant nazi germany, that's why we don't colonize it

No wifi
Dick not small enough to fuck penguins.

The major ice shelves are already in the ocean. The biggest risk during a mass melt would be changes to the ocean currents, but we've lived through changes before.

>"The concept of fun does not apply to adults" -Rabbi Judas Goldberg

Aliens do not exist. The idea of an "alien" is another Jewish trick. There are interdimensional entities, but no aliens. The Jews want you to think there are aliens though, so you are confused when you see these demons. They use Hegelian dialect, by creating a "cover-up" so you'll believe the counter-narrative.

Also, while both conspiracy and academia tell you to look UP for answers, the answer is that there are no aliens, there is no space, we are captive, under a dome (firmament) and Antarctica is the barrier sealing us in. Also why the push for global warming.

>Implying people wouldn't be in domed cities constantly anyway
Why would you go out into the actual fucking frozen desert?

>He never read "Mountains of Madness".

Stupid Mexican.

>People want us to colonize space and then balk at idea of colonizing a place where the air is breathable

>Because you can't grow food there.
You can grow food in space if you wanted.

Huh, fuck, you're right. Those tricksy environmentalist bastards.

Thats pretty fucking retarded to be honest with you famalamadingdong

It's a bit too chilly for us yet.

Top quality slav post.

Trump will do it. Pic related

Cold. Depressing. Extremely inhospitable

So earth is flat? Not hollow?

You can eat penguins

>antarctica
>no land
canadian education

He's a leaf so he should know about that.

You know what's retarded? Believing that we are on a spinning ball of water in space, hurdling infinitely through a void. You know what is also retarded? Believing in the gravity Jew. Gravity doesn't even exist, it can all be explained with density and electromagnetism.

You'll accept that they lie to us just about everything else, but not this? Think of all the ways we are deceived. Look at the way they make us live. Understand the ability and potential of mankind, and how it is subverted, how your own masculinity has become erased, what they have done with immigration to eliminate your heritage, feminism and cultural marxism to erase your nobility - and you don't believe that they would lie to us about the world we are living in?

It's full of nothing.

You know, when you pair our fight against cultural Marxism and its ilk with your mad ramblings, it makes us look less valid.

Isn't it already claimed as New Swabia?

The Nazis are already there and defending it well.

Because if you sit down and do some simple math, you could literally take the entire world's nuclear arsenal, rig up some impossible system to direct 100% of their energy towards the ice, detonate them all, and that would hardly put a dent in the total ice coverage on Antarctica.

Earth is not a planet, it is a plane. It is a realm. It is mostly flat, maybe slightly rounded. Perhaps we are only on one small part of the planet, shrunken down and held captive under a flooded dome sealed in by a ring of ice (Antarctica). I wouldn't expect anything less of the Jews to deceive us to such degrees.

If you were going to imprison a bunch of people under a dome, wouldn't you tell them that they are in an infinite void full of other possibilities of life?

Because the old ones already lived there and pic related doesn't like immigrants.

It hasn't become cost effective to colonize

Because we already have back in '45.
That is where the cradle of civilization, Agartha, lies buried under the ice, and where the Last Battalion went to consolidate and eventually purge degeneracy from the earth with pic related.
Now they're just biding their time until the population will welcome their liberators.

Also, everyone that goes there without permission gets shot by the 'Muricans because they don't want that secret to get out because it'd destroy their Jewish masters.

Would be a good place to experiment with biodomes and allow us to practice colonizing a non-habitable environment

I'm down yo

Overpopulation is a meme.

>it makes us look less valid
Tell me more about how this anime image board, I hear they hate niggers and worship the Egyptian frog god of chaos, they seem like a valid source.

happy feet noooo.

I mean more than this website, but all conservatives.

Several treaties in place saying you can't build on there, you can't drill on there and so on.

It is also largely owned by Britain.

The interior is habitable, and the super-rich have built a city there.

Fuck off back to /x/ with that shit. Aside from the fact that it's literally possible for anyone anyone to disprove, it makes no fucking sense.

Fucking eratosthenes proved you wrong two thousand years ago.

Good idea OP. Ethnics wouldn't follow us to Antartica

>implying we haven't
Bluepilled normie detected

>forgets you can pay to go to space

Fake redpill

Wat

there is a treaty prevent such exploration

Treaties n shieet

Not owned, claimed.
And Australia claims most of it.
If we wanted, we could just start building and nobody would make a fuss.

Fuck off with your pseudo-redpill. Earth is hollow. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory last year is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

'no'

Earth is hollow. Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth world (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. Also, at the start of this show, the host mentions a woman who was threatened from going on his show to talk about the Hollow Earth theory (and it NEVER happened with ANY OTHER SUBJECT on his show):

youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM

Earth is HOLLOW.

It would be easy to dig caves in that ice and there is plenty of food from fish, seals and penguins.

Je, take a look at Elysium, sand niggers will follow us into space.

too cold for agriculture
no industry = no jobs

too many polar bears, bruh. last time i checked they now can shoot lazorbeams from their eyes due to radiation. thanks obama.

what the vegans

>tfw treaty

Why would they hide it?

All of the living things in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) are vegans, including the humans that live there. Lions and lambs live peacefully side by side in Agartha. Even in the Bible, it said that animals originally did not eat meat. That was referring to Outer Earth animals though. The animals in Agartha (AKA the Garden of Eden) still don't eat meat.

Uh, because it changes EVERYTHING that we know about EVERYTHING? History, geology, biology, etc. Come on man, this isn't hard.

accusations demand evidence. I assume you have some

interesting

And why do we see it round in space?

>we are going to build a wall, and we're going to make the hoo-manz pay for it!
~yasalag'toth, Old One presidential candidate, 2016

The art though, I would love to see. How it slowly degenerates throughout the ages, how it vividly describes their fall from grace.

Tell me more, from what I've found Agatha and flat earth and both patios made to waste our time.like aliens demons and ghosts

It appears round because NASA air-brushes out the holes at the poles. Earth is actually toroidal.

>Believing that we are on a spinning ball of water in space, hurdling infinitely through a void.
We are actually on a spinning lump of rock that has water on it. Its not infinitely, eventually it will be consumed by the sun.

Youre a special kind of retard arent you? You from Kentucky?

That was the dumbest fucking film ever

>earth is crippled by pollution and overpopulation
>we'll make everyone citizens of Elysium and cure all illnesses on earth, that will fix things for sure xD

What people refer to as a 'ghost' is merely a form of life that exists outside of our frequency band.
What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

I don't reject your theory. I like your enthusiasm. I'd like to lead an expedition to the poles to conduct independent studies, but the Antarctic Treaty will never allow that to happen. Flat, hollow, concave, whatever - they are lying to us about the nature of reality.

I have had a number of interactions with these beings, but I do not know what my experiences mean. Should I be worried? For what purpose would they be communicating with me?

>Flat, hollow, concave, whatever - they are lying to us about the nature of reality.

THIS, THIS, THIS. The ruling families KNOW what the TRUE nature of 'reality' is and use this knowledge to rule us as slaves, while keeping us in ignorance of this same knowledge. They are manipulating what they KNOW is MALLEABLE 'reality'.

Smart, thank you for the redpill

>Should I be worried?

It depends on who or what you're dealing with.

>For what purpose would they be communicating with me?

I don't know. Trust your intuition. I don't believe that all reptilians are malevolent. In fact, the malevolent ones might be a minority.

Demons are real. The idea of "aliens" is a misnomer to confuse the goyim.

The Earth is hollow but luckily its also inside out

it would trigger the second impact.

oh.