Whenever there's a thread about the American president campaign why are there so many other flags posting in them...

Whenever there's a thread about the American president campaign why are there so many other flags posting in them? Why do they care about the candidates or who wins or doesn't? I never understood this. Be it if they're shilling or for trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ
express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint
abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474
vid.me/UjS5
michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/09/assange-wikileaks-preparing-to-release-100000-more-clinton-documents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also check em

Well, we care because it affects the rest of the world.

because europe is fucked and murica is the last chance for western society and ultimately humanity

thanks to Trump humanity has hope again

Bless this man in his ignorance, kek, for he does not know thee.

USA #1

it affects the global economy and geopolitics

we're THAT big

Because the president of the US affects the whole world and has affect in policies all around it.

Burgers, sunnis and blacks are the kike's international armies fighting for white genocide.

The rest of the world, with a few exceptions, are basically vassal states of America. The U.S. is a completely peerless superpower. Not even the British or Roman empires had a dick this big.

I get that, but why do other flags troll in the threads?

Memes, entertainment, hello?
Typical amerishart desu.

i you could stay the fuck out of the rest of the world, we'll stay out of your politics

I'll grant you indefinite asylum in the US my mountain Jew friend, but in return I want to start a little farm with an apiary in the foothills of the Alps after the global day of the rope. Deal?

the serb that is always trolling the Trump general is ANTIFA

which part of trolling? proshill? general shitpost? insulting shills (not considered trolling imo)?

I do not need asylum. I will go to the USA legally.

And as long as you are a productive and decent human being, you are welcome in Switzerland.

like hell you would. Everyone's quick to shit on the US even if we ain't got shit to do with them.

If Trump wins we can kill the niggers without (((America))) bombing the shit out of us like they did in Serbia.

Don't you know? America the country is just one big tv show for the rest of the world to laugh at.

I'm in it for the memes.

>you are either a shill or for trump

t. Trump shill

Hillary will win.

It's the best show on earth. We're the best at two things, weapons and entertainment.

because i can vote? there are US citizens out of the States, ya know.

I love the build up to them.
>why do you care

It's the next person to be nominated as the leader of arguably the tip top lads of the first world.

Whoever is elected, it'll shake the population to the core-if it's Clinton, HUGE amounts of people will be utterly fucking furious and if it's Trump, HUGER amounts of people will be fucking furious but also liberals so they'd not do anything.

It's a huge event, and I'd say even bigger than Obama becoming the first darkie president.

Never in my life have I seen a more divisive election in a more divisive time.

Why is it always American whining about other people caring about your elections but you're always first to comment other people's business? Don't comment about us, so we don't need to care about you.

Because Western politics is so cucked, every non-liberal leader is one step closer in saving Western civilization

That said I fully support Trump and his politics

People say all kinds of legitimate political concerns but let's be honest. It's entertaining. Your election cycles are a huge spectacle soanning years. The dirty laundry that gets aired, the Performances and controversies, and above all else, the banter and memes. This election in particular has been a huge shitshow, and Sup Forums is like having a seat in the gallery, the best view, and even exposes some of the behind the scenes dirt the MSM doesn't cover.

In your 18 years of living right? The entire 70s-90s makes today look like a joke.

>Be it if they're shilling or for trump.
10/10 shill. Hill shills and there is documentation. Why in sam hell do you guys think Sup Forums of all places doesnt know this? Oh I know, there is been such increased traffic during the election you guys are trying to protect your useful idiots.

>Le below 50% white European country is the saviour of the white race youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

nice meme

20. I'm well aware it's not the most divisive time or election in History, just in my lifetime.
Kind of like Brexit.

Anything that is a "radical" change to the core of a country-whether a new leader or leaving of the EU or changing borders or anything like that is interesting to me.

I'm from Northern Ireland, where politics is pants on head fucking retarded but I do enjoy watching it around the world.

It shows how important America is. Feels good having people bow down to us.

>60%
>nigger president
>home of BLM, white guilt, cuckoldry
>Almost third world country
>guilty of killing millions of innocent people
>bow down
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

America is a cancer. But you've iterated my point - you bow down to us.

Anyone who kicks off about "lol america irrelevant" or pretends that the US Election isn't important is the largest of faggots.

It's the USA. The first world's culture is American culture-lite with a sprinkling of whatever cultural history and language they have.

The fact UK has a new Prime Minister has barely even taken hold here, despite the fact she's the second female PM after Thatcher.
People don't care.
They'll care in an election, when EVERYONE'S putting their opinions out there, but all in all they don't fucking care about who leads us.

The US election, however, is a huge, radical, sudden change to one of if not the most influential nation on Earth and to downplay it is to be a fucking boring faggot.

Fuck off Finland, you're the miscarriage between slavshits and norsecunts. Your banter is shite, as is your role in the history of the world.

This guy gets it. It's a wild ride.

Poland you don't have any right to talk about how cucked any other country is, considering your flag is at constant half-surrender considering your history.
Just strap in and enjoy the ride and stop being faggots

You're gonna bomb Paris?

>why do people from other countries always listen to american music?
>why do people from other countries always watch american tv?
>why do people from other countries always post on american websites
learn how the world works, and then you'll know the answers to these questions

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Being 60% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3 billion per year to Israel is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton is clearly going to win the next two elections is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

At least we don't bow down to Saudi Terroristia, burger.

Mongolians please leave

You guys are getting defensive and saying dumb stuff. Germany is guilty of many similar things to America.

I know right? They are weird.

Anyway, trump 2016!!

>and murica is the last chance for western society

Is this really how fucked we are?

I don't think, Hillary will win. Not after these health issues. She's absolutely unfit for office. And the dems won't win with a replacement. Not with Joe "white genocide Zionist" Biden, not with crazy Bernie.

> American doesn't understand why anyone would be interested in anything that happens in another country.

No shit.

Your population of white people will halve in 50 years just from not having kids, you're cucked because your country is 25% over the age of 65

Any immigrants spells doom for you

>Krauts
>"Let's conquer Europe"
>"s-sorry"
>"You guys were too mean, eat shit. Let's conquer Europe!"
>"s-sorry"
>"The EU! Truly how we will sit at the head of Europe. We can gain control through diplomacy and good relationships, not cruelty and war!"
>"Britain wait, where are you going"
>"No guys don't leave"
>"Hans, get the apology papers out again"

>Whenever there's a thread about the American president campaign why are there so many other flags posting in them?
Because the USA is the most powerful country on Earth and it has SPENT THE LAST 60 YEARS SCREAMING YOUR BUSINESS TO THE ENTIRE WORLD. Forcing your TV shows on every country via trade deals that require countries to accept them, etc. Educate yourself, bro.

Why do they care about the candidates or who wins or doesn't?
Because it affects them. Duh.

I never understood this.
Don't blame yourself, blame your education system.

>the serb that is always trolling the Trump general is ANTIFA

He's also not a serb, he was BTFO by a few actual Serbs for his straight up blatant use of Google translate and exit edited pics of someone else's passport.

>Whenever there's a thread about the American president campaign why are there so many other flags posting in them? Why do they care about the candidates or who wins or doesn't? I never understood this. Be it if they're shilling or for trump.
I'm a bong who's made plenty of pro Trump meme pictures. I even made a video.
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

Becauswe we will not surrender ourselves to the false song of globalism!
Hillary for prison!

yeah

have you been to yurope before?

Hillary Clinton cancels trip to California due to pneumonia after 'collapsing' at memorial

express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint

Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed After Abrupt 9/11 Memorial Departure

abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474

Hillary Collapse 9/11/2016 in New York. Slowed and zoomed.

vid.me/UjS5

The leading cause of death in Parkinson's is aspiration pneumonia due to swallowing disorders.

michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease

Assange: WikiLeaks Preparing to Release 100,000 More Clinton Documents

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/09/assange-wikileaks-preparing-to-release-100000-more-clinton-documents/

The only thing that's worthy of apology is your abhorrent understanding of history. And firstly, you almost didn't even join the EU in the first place. You got more special conditions than almost any other country. And still you talked about leaving for decades. I knew GB was gonna leave from the beginning. The real question though is: will it have the positive effects you hope for? QED

Being the president of burgerland is technically being the president of the world, it specially affects us so don't expect us to go any time soon.
Also, if the flag supports Trump its always alright, unless it's a leaf or a kike.

>I'm a bong who's made plenty of pro Trump meme pictures. I even made a video.

Begging for acceptance from the Americans.
Have some dignity, bro.

Trump supported us with Brexit so we should return the favour

BECAUSE I LOVE DRAMA

And nobody does drama best than the US.

Even though deep down you know it's like wrestling: FAKE and staged.

>a fucking leaf

This, when the referendum happened and we won I swore to all the burgers I'd do a Trump video as a thank you for their help.

>I knew GB was gonna leave from the beginning

geez man how old are you?

>he thinks I'm from England
Ulster Republican Bogshit reporting in, dual citizenship means I can jump either EU/Anti EU ship any time I like.
I'm just here for the memes.

>Being the president of burgerland is technically being the president of the world

The USA is the most powerful country in the world, but this statement is just ridiculous.
People make fun of how Americans see the world? Mexicans seem even more deluded. No wonder you're always sneaking into the US.

Might as well change our name to Hugh Mungus.

Simmer down, Muhammed.

Because shillary will fuck us over if she wins

because america is like the jester of the world
you guys are entertaining

Because whether people like it or not the US is the most important and most influential country in the world. Trump getting elected would be a huge benefit to the world as a whole and I think he can help end the Syrian civil war which is one of the biggest problems we have right now

Well it's like this. There is probably less chance of a war with Russia, if trump wins. That affects us.

>geez man how old are you?
lol
there are lots of 40+ people here, kiddo; this isn't /bet/ or Sup Forums.
First day?

>trumps not an actor, guys

Don't try to imply those fat fucks don't have strings all over the world but China and Russia, please.
Specially from a fucking leaf.

Is Trudeau the new Mosley?

They really are the poor man's strayans.

Get fucked CTR.

I forget there are people over 30 on Sup Forums, always bizarre to me. Not really justifiably so, since it's the same as any other site but still.

I guess I can't really talk shit to anyone who's been around more than a decade before I was born.

I hope you thanks us for the shade that the wall will give you Pablo. Now eat your taquito and shut up.

Because I love seeing "the greatest country in the world" getting fucked either way

I meant from the beginning of the campaign when it really started to kick in, so about the beginning of this year and to a larger exten the last year. Although my parents and grandparents told me about the decades before.

I still hope Brexit will help to do something about the islamization and PC culture of the UK. At the moment it rather looks like the establishment has doubled down on it. Absolutely horrible. And having a woman as the new prime ministress rather kills the euphoria. For obvious reasons as a German.

Proxy. I'm in Texas.

Because Hillary is globalism and globalism is bad

It's extremely entertaining.

Same reason we posted on the Brexit threads.
Our views of what's right isn't restricted by our country.

US president is de facto leader of the free world. Of course we fucking care who he is.

Why do children look up to Superman? Because he's better, stronger, faster, and more powerful than they could ever be, so they have to follow his tales of adventure because they are envious of his ability to actually matter.

AYYO HOL UP
*invades another country*
SO U BE TRYNNA SAY
*builds military base on foreign soil*
U BE TRYNNA SAY DAT
*organzies coup*
BRUH WHAT U BE SAYIN
*sponsors islamic terrorism*
WHAT U FINNA BE SAYIN DAT
*manipulates elections*
AYYYOOOOOO HOL UP FAAM
*destabilizes the middle east*
IS U TRYNNA SAY
*bombs a hospital and blames it on another country*
DAT UHH BIX NOOD
*accuses another nation of being aggressive*
DAT WE BE SUM KINNA
*spies on foreign governments*
SUM KINNA MUHFUGGIN
*spreads cultural marxism*
GLOBAL SUPERPOWER AN SHIIIIEEEET

Pretty much this.
Also OP is a fag

its a very effective right wing narrative right now (dont ask me why) to pose as european and then echo the values of the common redneck

It's anuda Cold War!

Russian bro nailed it

Because Putin is Russia's Dictator, and China is Communistic, Britain is cuckolded by liberal parties, Indias election system is rigged, Germany has a female Hitler in power, etc etc etc

So everyone gets it on the US elections for the memes

Also the Us president is the figurehead leader of the world (controlled by the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's ofc)

I actually want the wall to fuck the cartels up. There is literatly no problem with the wall unless you are a mestizo midget.

This

C'mon we all know Russia doesn't matter enough for the U.S. to care about them that much anymore. The saber-rattling in our politics is just to get the base riled up. Why do you think Russians are so salty all the time? Perennial loser will be losers; I'd imagine you would understand that very well Hans, sorry, Achmed.

Oy vey is like anuda shoa!!

Good job, Rusty

>Perennial loser will be losers
>It wasn't the russians the ones winning WW2

Tell us again how you killed white Europeans, so Bolshevism and Zionism could win, leftism could take over the (((western democracies))) and you would end up below 50% white European in your own country. And my name is not Abdul, Muhammad.

> swiss

im jealous of your mountain fortress tbqh mate

as far as the mass cuckenings and globalist cancer you svizzera are better off than most