T. luigi

>t. luigi

>Fuck the people that temporarily come to this country and heavily affect the economy in a good way.
>Welcome to the people who come here, rape our women, kill our men and fuck up the economy by living on benefits even though they are fit to work.

Fucking hell.

>yfw "punk" guy shares political position with the federal reserve

It's so tiresome.

I think its a uncommon sentiment. A lot of the Italians i've met have been super racist. They won't even talk to black people. When I went out I had African 'refugees' come and talk to me because I don't look Italian. It's like they can't fit in.

Pretty much all blacks and Indians are automatically treated as robbers at night.

But then again I haven't been here long...

Europe is a fucking mess. They should start sinking the boats.

Fucking kikes I swear.
I enjoy visiting Italy and spending absurd amounts of money on absurd things.
But hey. Whatever. I heard Greece is always look for American money.

>yfw graffiti """artist""" is directly paid by Soros

Why are mediterranen countries so incredibly bluepilled?! Tourism boost the economy, creates a lot of jobs in service and retail, tourists spend shittons of money on accomodation, tickets, authentic italian food (aka boiled noodles and paper thin pizza topped with next to nothing) etc. But what can be said about refugees?

>t. commie subhuman cuck

FTFY

Must be blow over crazy from Germany. Someone funneled a lot money into a lot of organizations to culminate in the writing of that graffiti.

Well, perhaps there is still some hope left, however I think the people who actually see the threats immigrants pose will be snuffed out eventually. It's such a shame.

At this rate they're going to be a majority in your country in ten years. Not only that but you will constantly be accosted by minorities and cucks constantly simply for being from your country of origin.

>fuck tourists

So I should come as a tourist, is what they're saying?

Western Europe is a tourist trap. If you come to party and vacation, go to the east. Also, the comfy old culture is still a thing, there. I think the girls are more pretty as well. The west is an overpriced shithole full of Muslims and trying to mimic the United States in pop culture and modernism.

This. We are reaching cuck levels not thought to be possible

That really makes me think.

>A lot of the Italians i've met have been super racist.

We are not racist, it's just that they are niggers.

It's true that we are racists. Niggers only come in Italy because its geographically close to north Africa. Most of them run north to reach Germany, who stay here is enslaved by mafia to work in tomato fields.

>who stay here is enslaved by mafia to work in tomato fields.

Good to know, I'll never by Italian tomatoes again.

*buy

But slaves and mafia are the secret ingredients that make our salsa so good.

Agreed. I spent a week traveling around Italy and my #1 complaint is the niggers that act all friendly then try to rob you or rip you off after a trade.

Hell I got bothered while eating some fine food outside by the basilica Santa Croce after buying a nice jacket from Misuri in Florence. He came up to me, said "American?" I said "Yes, why?" He goes "I love America, here have this for luck" and put two shitty turtles and a bracelet on the table. I go, "Ok but I'm not paying anything for it. I'm not buying this, you are giving me this free, correct?" "Yes, have a good day." So I left it there while I ate. Two minutes later he comes back, "I need money for my babays" and whatever the shit else, started getting all angry because I said I'm not giving money out, but flipped him 10 cent Euro to fuck off, which really agitated him.

Then he got in my face, going full on nigger, and I said take you're godamn turtles or I'm finding the polizia and I threw them. And he scurried off. I noticed they don't do well to being confronted. Why do the Italian people allow niggers to desecrate historic places?

yfw conservatism is the new punk

>Why are mediterranen countries so incredibly bluepilled
Italy and Greece are really redpilled countries
Spain is bluepilled, though

why not? that's literally what niggers were made to do