Hillary is CONFIRMED with a 1/20 death rate illness

>Hillary is CONFIRMED with a 1/20 death rate illness
>Shown fainting and having seizures
>Has been blatantly lieing for months

b..buh she's so strong for trying to campaign through an illness

Other urls found in this thread:

wtnh.com/2016/09/12/poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-5-points/
twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775214981545467904
express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint
abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474
vid.me/UjS5
michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/09/assange-wikileaks-preparing-to-release-100000-more-clinton-documents/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the exact illness she has again?

Also Hillary used an actor yesterday.

>Donaldo still polling below a dying grandma

Which poll, exactly?

SLEEP TIGHT CROOKED WITCH

wtnh.com/2016/09/12/poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-5-points/

Show me a single poll that includes the events of yesterday

Ill wait

According to doctors, Pneumonia.

>Clinton News Network

I honestly hope she keeps going. At this rate, she can't win, and it'll be a landslide for Trump

>The NBC/WSJ/Marist polls were conduced September 4-6.

At least try, you can shill better than that.

>the impersonator thinks she's the evil one
haha

>surveying 965 likely voters
>79%D - 5%R - 10%L
>MoE 11%
>still barely winning

The way Leave was polling below Remain?

What's with all this Venom Hillary body double stuff going on?

She doesnt look aynthing like Hillary:
twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775214981545467904

you fucking CTR shills have to stopp promoting this fake angle. Hillary is sick and dying. THAT is the news you fucktards.
This is the biggest thing in this election, almost as big as an FBI indiction would be.
And you fucking idiots ruin it with your body-double-space-lizzard theories.

>twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775214981545467904

Also Hillary very likely already uses body doubles since she's protected by Secret Service and one method they use to protect people is to hire body doubles to fuck with potential assassination attempts. I don't care that she uses one for protection but using one to lie about her health is going too far.

Hillary Clinton cancels trip to California due to pneumonia after 'collapsing' at memorial

express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint

Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed After Abrupt 9/11 Memorial Departure

abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474

Hillary Collapse 9/11/2016 in New York. Slowed and zoomed.

vid.me/UjS5

The leading cause of death in Parkinson's is aspiration pneumonia due to swallowing disorders.

michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease

Assange: WikiLeaks Preparing to Release 100,000 More Clinton Documents

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/09/assange-wikileaks-preparing-to-release-100000-more-clinton-documents/

Yfw she actually died yesterday and they don't know what the fuck to do.
Watch them cancel the debates

>according to her campaign
FTFY

Sup Forums you wanna see someone get raped to death?

Hillary could literally get rolled onto the debate stage in an iron lung and still win because people don't want to vote for a retarded reality show star.

>The leading cause of death in Parkinson's is aspiration pneumonia due to swallowing disorders.
Remember those painful coughs she was doing? Hilldog dies before November screencap this thread.

This, kek

leave

I feel for you yanks having to choose between a puppet and a lunatic.

Yeah that damage.control is hilarious, especially since I didn't hear a single person say "wow so strong" until well into the evening, then everyone started parroting it at once

I guess you are right about that.

The correct answer is that she is so sick that her weight is fluctuating and her face regularly gets inflamed.

This body double shit reaks of psy ops shilling.

how is Trump a puppet exactly?

OOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT that's just painful

I understand why it seems far fetched. I thought it was clickbait shit too but the actor posting a picture of the exact building Clinton was at yesterday, saying she was in LA, then saying that she was on a show that is shot in NYC combined with the fact that Hillary likely already has a body double to protect her from assassination attempts (SS does this for the president and Clinton is probably used to having a double from when Bill was president) changed my mind.

She is fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

there are many forms iof pneumonia, some are more deadly than others, depending on bacteria or if its just a symptom of a more serious illness

her staff can be technical right by telling its pneumonia and still hide the truth