Donald Trump WISHES HILLARY GETS WELL SOON

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-228014

"I see what I see. The coughing fit was a week ago, so I assume that was pneumonia also," he says. "I mean, I would think it would have been. So something's going on but I just hope she gets well and gets back on the trail and we'll be seeing her at the debate."

As for his own health, Trump said he recently had a physical examination and he'll be releasing the results soon.

"I'll be releasing, when the numbers come, hopefully they are going to be good, I think they are going to be good, I feel great, but when the numbers come in, I'll be releasing very, very specific numbers," he said.

Read more: politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-228014#ixzz4K38lskwT
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-228014#ixzz4K38lskwT
youtube.com/watch?v=k8vEGIoV8FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCKING HITLER!

Your rival is dying and you're talking about your health.
It would be better if he simply said he would send flowers to her grave.

>I'll be releasing very, very specific numbers
The madman is actually doing it!

Releasing his tax returns?

I bet Trump is laughing in the Trump tower right now. He knows he has it in the bag.

just listen to how this woman talks, she is obviously not qualified for undergraduate study, let alone the presidency.

She does not have what it takes to MAGA

>I'll be releasing very, very specific numbers.
kek

Finally we will have accurate measurements to make Trump dildos

Take a look at these very, very specific numbers

20" dick incoming.

Well guys, this is it. The last play. He's goading her.

She will respond with:
>I WILL RELEASE MY MEDICAL RECORDS WHEN YOU RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS!

And then he'll release his tax returns.

ggwp no re

you can already tell she's going to grow up to a slut

Who designed that doll? Is he a gay action figure?

>Donald Trump WISHES HILLARY GETS WELL SOON

he's a class act

>I'll be releasing very, very specific numbers,
I put the over/under on his dick at 14"

Check these specific numbers

LITERALLY

The media tried for hours upon hours to get a "stupid" response from Trump that would make him look bad. But what Trump gave them in the end was this, TOP kek!
Media BTFO

>Read more: politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-228014#ixzz4K38lskwT
>Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
lol

>Pastel yellow shirt
>Pastel yellow tie

MAD
A
N

Nice try, m8. Let me help you out.

wtf i love pneumonia now

LEAKED TRUMP HEALTH STATS

Body Mass Index: 14
Blood pressure: 88

Genius

I know right! And what about hillary, she made the 9/11 memorial all about her health instead of focusing on those who died, absolutely pathetic.

TRUMP IS PLAYING 4 DIMENSIONAL CHESS HERE

"I see what I see. The coughing fit was a week ago, so I assume that was pneumonia also," he says. "I mean, I would think it would have been. So something's going on but I just hope she gets well and gets back on the trail and we'll be seeing her at the debate."

>we'll be seeing her at the debate

TRUMP IS PLANTING THE SEEDS THAT THE PEOPLE -EXPECT- HILLARY TO ATTEND THE DEBATE

He's literally calling Check on hillary

Now hillary will have an expectation to attend the debates, healthy or not.

CNN just called Pepe a symbol of white supremacy

Put me down for 20 shekels on the over

link faggot (and not to CNN use archive.is so we can counter jew the CNN out of ad revenue goy)

thats the perfect response he could have given

11% body fat, how does the madman do it?

Smart move

Nice.

VERY SPECIFIC NUMBERS

>tfw all of his very specific numbers will be in dewbies and trippos

* get well soon * i at least want her to try otherwise theirs no sport

They're trying to set the narrative. They know they're fucking stupid and wrong.

They're banking on the stupid populace that take everything they say as fact. Once you get the idea in there, it doesn't go away.

>"I'll be releasing, when the numbers come, hopefully they are going to be good, I think they are going to be good, I feel great, but when the numbers come in, I'll be releasing very, very specific numbers," he said.

the way he talks fucking cracks me up, can't wait for big donny to take over the white house

>My fellow Americans, this is an address. This is a great address. In fact, it's going to be the greastest address you'll ever see, and I'm going to be talking about some big things. Very big. Yuge. It's going to be great. The greatest.

It's because he varies his sentence structure so well. It's the true mark of a speaker who can hold your attention beyond just not sounding monotonous.

okay so he lied or scammed on his tax returns.

Hillary clinton foundation. (lets face it, giving this a one on one, is so much billshit. Cause she's been taking money from everyone)

But lets ignore all that, Now that we are even

lets start counting the corruption numbers shall we?
8)

guess who's gonna have a higher score? And their name does not start with T

It's an attempt to start infighting in the GOP.
Cruz tried the same thing but everybody is basically on the same page now and past the whole "evil frogs" routine.

>"I'll be releasing, when the numbers come, hopefully they are going to be good, I think they are going to be good, I feel great, but when the numbers come in, I'll be releasing very, very specific numbers," he said.

I hope Trump wins but, serious question, is he retarded?

That sentence is really, very retarded.

I want that toy

I cannot wait until November and vote for this man.

he's trying to say, i have nothing to hide, absolutely nothing. What about you hillary?

This is the ultimate power play. He knows she's in shit health and just tries to be respectful - yet pushes the issue with 'release your records, I'm doing mine'.

Trump is doing great, this is exactly the right way.

What a time to be alive.

if Trump starts acting like he's rambling autistically, look at the last word's emphasis, its a hypnosis technique
>releasing
>come
>good
>good
>feel great
>come in
>I'll be releasing
>NUMBERS

This guy gets it.

HE ACTUALLY HAS ADVISERS WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE FUCKING DOING.

YOU. DO. NOT. ATTACK. HER. HEALTH.

Holy fucking shit if this is true then I am submitting a immigration form to move go America. How the fuck do you not want a president that plays 12th dimentional, 12 player chess with the opposition. Is his thinking literally years ahead?

Reading his speech always looks bad. Actually hearing them is entirely different. A politician never says a claim, then he backs up and says I think/I hope that claim. It looks like you are correcting yourself, but for trump it sounds like a genuine off-the-script statement, that reiterates on a claim, and provides an escape if it turns out wrong.

>no 'I like the candidates who didn't collapse'

This. Painting her as frail, wishing her the best, treating her with kid-gloves and generally being patronizing as fuck is much better use of this opportunity.

>I'll be releasing very specific numbers.
How will America react when trumps numbers are repeating digits and all the newscasters are forced to check'em

KEK
E
K

>Trump gets Hillary imprisoned when he becomes president
That would be brutal

no point in beating a dead mule

One can hope!

He's letting her implode right now, that's why he's being inoffensive and quiet.

He's saving his rhetorical weaponry for the debates.

Trump releasing his health record without anyone even asking him to do that would probably be such a great fuck you towards Hillary.

A for effort.

I wonder how many consecutive digits we'll see in the records though? Proof of Kek's grace, no doubt.

Some of us enjoy the little things in life.

Nice 7
This will be... glorious

>As for his own health, Trump said he recently had a physical examination and he'll be releasing the results soon.
But he won't release his tax return, what a fraud.
>Dying
>From pneumonia
The health care is not that bad in America

>They know they're fucking stupid and wrong
Stupid yes

Wrong no

Can it get any better than this?

Hillary is sinking herself, he can just stand and be the bigger man and just create positive contrast.

Are you white?

She'll be fine, just need to change cooling rods.

just remember juden,
>PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

We should have been pushing that Hillary is a Trump plant all along.

Niggers love to get mad over conspiracy theories

>the next great get will be 8 8's

Holy shit.

At least he knows better than to attack an invalid. If he can slow down the debate under hot stage lights and get her worked up we might get to see another one of Keks blessings

Kek's will be praised.

you ain't movin nowhere pussy

His very specific numbers will be repeating digits. Kek wills it

Nice try drumpfkin

Kek. If they had those documents, they'd released them long ago.

Gonna predict right now trump has high cholesterol and High blood preasure.

I'm getting such a bond villain vibe from that pic. Poor optics.

We already know he's on meds for cholesterol, and apparently his blood pressure is surprisingly low.

It's a speaking technique used in radio. It's about the cadence, rhythm, and emphasis. Unfortunately it requires a lot of fluffing to make it work so it comes out sounding retarded in transcripts. The man basically tries to speak like a rapper that you don't know is rapping. And he's really good at it.

But yeah, he's not releasing shit all. No way he'd risk more exposure on his draft dodging "medical condition". He's smart enough to keep things on Hillary now. He's going to win and it'll be hilarious.