youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=qDLaV6Nb9ac
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=yJj9q-67ivA
youtube.com/watch?v=veNG0jbGz9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YKBbN4bxg0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russell brand

Leah Remini because I want her as a mummy to sit on my face after making me breakfast haha

TJ Kirk

Depends on what you're looking for. I like the Steve Rinella ones and the earlier bill burr ones before bill burr is whatever he is now

Michael Malice

For me, it’s beet

dorian yates was pretty good, didnt thought i would like it since im not into bodybuilding but they guy was pretty cool overall.

None. He's an opportunist and all of his guests are shitheads.

alex jones is the only real answer

n0thing

mr. thorax

Jordan Peterson

Literally anyone that isn't an MMA fighter, pro wrestler, or guy that got in a random bar fight with a vegan

Dibs on Rhonda. The very rare high IQ woman whom doesn't come off like a cunt.

Sam harris ;^)))))))))))))))))))))))

Steven Crowder
The interview is a self righteous pity party but the end makes up for it
Joe get Crowder to explain his opposition of legalizing Marijuana
Crowder doesn't want to
Joe insists
Crowder and Joe battle it out
Crowder misses his flight
Crowder continues his pity party lamenting the flight

Here's the actual segment
youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

Jordan Peterson obviously

>someone is trying to spin this as a 'win' for joe

Good lord dude, get over it already.

josh barnett seemed smart enough to get thru the podcast. anyone else?

An adult gorilla. Podcast hasn't happened yet

Alex Jones hands down.

alex jones

Those things will tear you to shreds.

I would fuck the bejesus out of Whitney cummy mummy

Has joe had annie lederman on yet

quite liked the louis theroux episodes
claiming megan phelps

>coyotes will actually do a headcount every night by howling, and I mean, gorillas are just running around with their dicks out while being strong as fuck eating nothing but grass... but yeah, universal basic income is something I've really been thinking a lot about lately

Dominick Cruz
Alex Jones

Eddie Bravo but unironically

Graham Hancock

Alex Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Eddie Bravo kind of fucked it up though

my god joe is getting so angry and rude
why is he SO defensive of weed?

Rhonda is the GOAT waifu, big ole tibbies in my face

joe's a weed addict but thats ok because "weed isn't bad for you"

IM NOT DEFENSIVE OF WEE DYOU'RE DEFINISIVE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SAY YOU LOVE WEED OR ILL FUCKING TEAR YOU TO PIECES WITH A DMT COATED KETTLEBELL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bravo redeemed himself with his deadpan "They rule" when Alex was enlightening Joe about the pedophilic interdimensional vampires.
youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

This, he's always interesting to listen to.

My favorite was the reformed god hates fags babe. Time always drags on painfully slowly, but the whole thing was so captivating that it was probably the fastest like 3 hours ever passed in my life

Jordan B Peterson and Brett Weinstein.

Another question who would be his best guest ?
Ryan Dawson

Don't let anyone tell you it's Joey Diaz. At a certain point, you realize he's doing variations of the exact same story every time.
Novel at first, but feigned outrage and drug/prison stories get old if they're the only thing you offer. His episodes are alright if there's someone with him so he's not the only one eating time, like Dice Clay or Tom Segura. Those episodes are alright.

tom papa, gad saad, di paolo

This is a pretty good representation of crowder's mentality. On his show he's talked pretty firmy about his stance on legalizing marijuana, but look at how moderate he becomes when he's actually confronted about it.

>There may never be a recorded conversation as glorious and Alex and Joes ever again

I fucking hate Joey diaz. Not just on JRE. Everything he does. His comedy is shit, his voice and stories are annoying as fuck, and he's overall just an unlikeable person.

graham hancock for quack kino

I was talking about Joey Diaz, not Tony Hinchcliffe.

Bottom right because she looks like she'd made a great domme

Eddie Bravo is the best part though, he's where the conflict is at

when will our boy sammy ever get on? It feels like he mentions joe rogan or alphabrain in every other video he makes

I kind of wish Sam and the guys didn't shit talk Joe so much. I feel like if he was actually a guest they'd have a great rapport.

who are the first two? asking for a friend

Post your best Joe memes

there are moments with him where the intellectual gulf between them is painfully obvious though

well no because

youtube.com/watch?v=qDLaV6Nb9ac
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

It reminds me of world of Warcraft back in it's hay, I knew kids who would go days without sleeping, skip school, forget to eat, practically piss themselves they were so fucking addicted. But it's not a chemical you can shoot into your eyelids so it's not addictive. Joe Rogan is literally permahigh because he can't go 20 minutes without smoking, BUT WEED ISNT EVEN ADDICTIVE BRO! Look at how fucking maleable Joe is to some of the wildest fucking ideas on his own show. Dude will go from hard lefty to turbo right because the guest tells him something that doesn't threaten his precious weed. Dude needs to seriously take a good look at himself and realize that he is a man without principles

>That dear in the headlights looks Joe gets when a guest brings up a sport other than MMA
>Joe's lack of knowledge of basic world history

What was that automatic weapon he was holding when he was talking about "fucking you calm"?

Neil deGrasse Tyson

Regardless of what you think about the guy, the episode was really fun and they talk about the moon landing and flat earth conspiracies.

Another good one was Lawrance Krauss.

>>Joe's lack of knowledge of basic world history
this
it's scary how little he knows about the world outside the US

Steve-O

>it's a Joe flirts with his mediocre looking, marginally talented female guest episode
I'm passing on this one lads

>Ctrl + F "Shapiro"
>no results found
baka desu senpai

/thread

damn as annoying as ana casparian is i'd bury myself up in that

funnily enough because he was a bit too drunk

Peter Schiff

Randall Carlson was really interesting. I wish he'd have him back on his own instead of with Graham Hancock.

hello freak bitches

How about the worst guest on the show? I vote the shit lady:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJj9q-67ivA

Alex Jones and Peterson.

But my personal bias is whitney cummings because shes such a mental trainwreck heading for self-destruction

I don't listen consistently, but years and years ago I remember him having Charlie Murphy on and it was beyond epic.

>shit lady
explain

Peterson is exposed for the charlatan he is whenever anyone else interviews him; Rogan doesn't push past his bullshit.

I'm guessing they met through Duncan, he likes dominatrixes it wouldn't surprise me if he was a shit eater too.

How?

Peterson is finally exposing the postmodernist as the vermin they are. Hes bringing light to the cancerous ways of new wave feminism and SJWs.

Hes fine in my book.

lol what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=veNG0jbGz9Q

bottom right gets her news from twitter and literally thinks that trump once grabbed a womans pussy on an air plane, cant even get simple historical facts correct

youtube.com/watch?v=YKBbN4bxg0U

boring

Alex Jones

that's not whitney cummings

K I N O
I
N
O

Watch some of it

So simple, yet so effective
Deus Ex IRL soon boys

Probably the father of David Miscarriage. Seems like Joe was coming down from a bad shroom trip on that one.

It was an interesting story, shame Joe didn't engage

Yeah. It could have been so much better. Joe just didn't give a shit on that one.

what are you talking about user
this shit is gold

Not that SJW stuff, as his philosophy stuff. It's total nonsense.

I don't discuss politics during sex.
I'm judging the woman based off her looks, not her opinions.

Show me an example and counter it with your argument.

It was a really interesting story. That guy was fascinating and nice to listen to: I'd buy his book except I feel I already got it all with the interview.

well then 99% that bitch will cuck you with a black bull
enjoy the bench on the sideline

boring episode

Whitney comes across as someone who likes taking care of miserable wrecks, so she'd be a mommydom if anything.
Which is not terrible, but I'm talking humiliatrix level shit.
Like Cybill Troy