How fucked am I?

Sjw english teacher made us do a privalege exercise in class. Afterwards we had to write a paragraph on what we learned about our privalege and essentially wrote about how there's no fucking point in being an apologist and everybody has different luck, blah blah blah, blacks can achieve if they were willing to work hard.

How fucked am i? I have three more papers in that class and she hasn't graded the first yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*i essentially wrote

Sorry m80s

You have to go full redpill at this point, there is no coming back.

If she marks you down, make a complaint against her saying she is politicising english assignments and marking them based on her own bias rather than the quality of the writing.

You're pretty much fucked, OP....

Tell the teacher the truth. The privilege system is the apex fallacy and cultural marxism.
They are generalizing your entire race based on a few rich big wigs in the 1%
The same racism they claim to be fighting is being used to silence your race and force you to submit to a Marxist agenda.
Don't be afraid to hit hard. Use statistics when you're questioned.

I'll try but my university has been going full cultural enrichment since some sorority refused to let a negress join.

Then go to the press, get a right wing outlet like fox out there to put outside pressure on the university.

They'll have to address the situation if they are showing bias on grades because of political views.

Alright. How do i fight the "poor blacks are disenfranchised" arguement though?

Not sure if news sources would care, but if it comes down to that I'll try

>you cant level up the playground by giving free boosts, it teaches lazyness in the long term, this is the current problem
>you do have to entice progress through education/propaganda not aimed at keeping the lower classes down, and the same time you have to stop putting roadblocks on the way/sabotaging the whole thing, and then you have to wait some generations

basically dont go on rants, make level headed points

Stop trying to argue with this kind of people, you're basically attempting to "convert" cultists,
Words will never work, even if your arguments are flawless they will just throw buzzwords at you, just give up and play along with their bullshit to get a good grade.
You gain nothing from fighting the system alone.

THIS. Plus try to record it

Obama you retard.

Start listing off the black Americans who went against the stereotype and actually did something of note.

If all that privilege shit is really in place then how did a black man become president? "We have to work twice as hard to go half as far." So what are you telling me? If Obama didn't have to "fight against racism" he could've become emperor of the world?

I do have a story of a friend who runs a special program to educate ghetto dwellers on how to actually get a job. Half drop out because it's ""too hard"".

Just show up next to her with a giant Hillary "I'm with her" button on your shirt and ask her about your assignments.

I'm willing to bet she will let you write whatever the fuck you want as long as you look like a Hillary shill.

And then at the very end once you've passed the class, bring the biggest MAGA hat to class.

Try CampusReform as well, they seem like they would pick it up and they sometimes get linked by Fox.

Thanks m8

Go with this.

And if blacks want to hold whites responsible for slavery, then black children should be imprisoned to finish off their fathers' sentences.

The privilege rhetoric ignores genetics and is specifically formulated to attack whites

You can't checkmate someone while being in check. Fucking casuals.

Just quote thomas sowell a bunch. Based blackie

talk about yuri stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Not only you fucked yourself, you also went full DR3

YES ROMANIA WHITE YES

But seriously, it saddens me we're top of the list. At least the difference to other countries isn't that bad, we're at worst a tiny bit worse than the leafs.

I wonder if it's the gypsies.

>thinking a commie is going to be influenced by logic and reason
lol you should have just changed classes when they first reveal they were full sjw

Burgers confirmed to be between waffles and slovaks.

>Yuri posting

This looks like some gay shit I'd draw at age 14 and feel real good about myself for being so smart and sophisticated.

the thing is it doesn't take much sophistication to depict the world as it really is. Lying and self-delusion, now those take sophistication.

Christ on a cracker, how's middle school goin' kiddo.

quote some thomas sowell on how the only welfare programs keeps black people locked in ghettos and poor neighborhoods because they're encouraged to blame "duh evil whitey keepin black power down!" instead of realizing their own addiction to the teet of the government, and by extension free money on the backs of taxpayers.

Pretty good. I'm getting quite the reputation as a normie slayer. Everyone fears my razor-sharp wit, even my parents and the principle, but I'm too cool to care about that.

>mfw OP actually speaks his mind and everyone renders him as a racist bigot and never in his life will he ever fuck prime teen pussy.

lol u aight dawg

Just threaten to sue. Universities will pass you regardless of how shit you do if you just threaten to sue for harassment. They get tons of threats every semester and they try to reduce it as much as they can. They won't give a shit about your one class enough to go to court over it. Our university almost lost a pretty good Indian prof because he called out some middle eastern kid for missing literally 25/32 classes.

>Uni is full of ultra progressives
>Most the staff are fairly liberal or progressive
>Have had multiple BLM protests
>Literally see none of this shit in the English, Anthro, Sociology, or Psych departments

The most I've heard about race was in Ecology and Biological Anthropology in which it was just basically biological differences
>Each of the races has developed different phenotypes due to their respective ancestral environments
>Not enough genetic difference to cause us to be classified as different sub-species of human

What kind of trash can tier universities do you ultra niggers go to?