Better than The Orville

Better than The Orville.

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EF5ncn8CV_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool!
Jason Isaacs certainly is a better actor than anyone in The Orville.

youtu.be/EF5ncn8CV_8

Well yeah, or else you guys wouldn't have to make insecure threads like this one.

Just watch the show. Best first three episodes of a Star Trek series thus far.

>furfag literally who youtuber
This is making STD look good.

Are all sjws this easy to trigger?

>its another youtube video starring another right-wing poster boy of the week

yawn

I'm race-realist, misogynistic and pro-eugenics, and I like STD. If you want a political show, check out Orville.

Yes.

>It's been a long road
>Getting from there to here
>It's been a long time
>But my time is finally near
She was humming this is her head during the mutiny.

>If you want a political show, check out Orville.
But that's STD tho.

>it's another sjw brainlet who can't come up with a single rebuttal for any arguments put in front of them
Yawn

Tell me more about how the Klingons are trump supporters

Can't both show just be a piece of shit? Why do we have to bother pretending that one is better than the other?

Obviously, there's no competition.

Take your "YAAAS QUEEN" nigger show thread back to rëddit where it belongs, faggot.

She looks extremely unlikeable.

Imagine if female Michael dies abruptly in the next episode or so. A rug swept from under the viewer's feet kind of moment. The new first officer is a white guy. With Jason Isaac's character as the new captain and the mostly white crew aboard the Discovery we saw last week, if the shows goes in the direction of Deep Space 9, this could still be one of the greatest Trek series.

>guy who has to shitpost in Star Trek threads constantly calls other people insecure
Wew kek
Top lad

RIP Enterprise.

Star Trek died only to be brought back from the grave with an STD.

literally one of those people was killed in the pilot

Half the main cast is white men. What are you talking about? Have you even watched it?

What do social media posts by the cast and crew have to do with the content of the show itself? Have you even watched it?