Huff Post: "Fuck You!!!111! if you don't vote Democrat!"

wow, Sup Forums BTFO, really makes you think.

huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MfIA5
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqLt_CW8sr4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHMBiGcTIGo
archive.is/kpdvc
archive.is/KryZM
archive.is/8zrsp
youtube.com/watch?v=sVem3i00rWQ
express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint
abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474
vid.me/UjS5
michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/09/assange-wikileaks-preparing-to-release-100000-more-clinton-documents/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)
gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>blog
>huff

The whole site is basically a glorifies blogging site that pretends its a news site.

>this is real
legitimately loled.

wow.. really makes you think..

fucking kek. shills in full damage control

What a joke.

>white devil man

racist garbage

Someone post the full thing here so we don't have to give their site more views than necessary.

>Y'all

I'm from Texas, but if you actually type this out you're fucking retarded. Especially in a piece intended for publication.

>Martin Shkreli taunts hillary clinton: Are you alive?

Just readed the article. Gotta get hypertension with such salt.

* DAMAGE CONTROL ACTIVE * DAMAGE CONTROL ACTIVE * DAMAGE CONTROL ACTIVE * DAMAGE CONTROL ACTIVE * DAMAGE CONTROL ACTIVE * DAMAGE CONTROL ACTIVE * DAMAGE CONTROL ACTIVE * DAMAGE CONTROL ACTIVE * DAMAGE CONTROL ACTIVE

I gotchu senpai

archive.is/MfIA5

This is from the same people posting IQ tests for people on the right.
Oh boy I will miss these elections.

this is why Trump is winning. liberal are getting even more retarded this year.

Cheers lad.

hahah let them go full idiot mode
this just supports Trump more and more!

>Artist, writer and musician
Kek'd.

>Hey bruh.. do you want this flyer, we're pro hillary here, We democrats believe in free elections, freedom of speech and the rights of the individual, and to us hillary really is awesome with that.
>alright, well i guess i'll have one of your fliers then, i'll check it out
>VOTE FOR HILLARY IN NOVEMBER have a good day!

>later near the local election stands

>hey bruh, so you voting for trump?
>hmm yeah i was thinking about it i really like his policies on bringing back jobs to america and helping the vets and stuff like that, and i don't really agree with hillarys policies

>you better not vote for trump or we're going to kick your ass right now

>o..okay hmm what should i vote for?

>ah calm down lad, we believe in free elections you really have the right to make your own decisions about this stuff

>dat white devil man

I'm really motivated now!

The comments all seem to be tearing this faggot leftist blogger's anus apart.

what a pussy

reminds me of that article, where a guy wrote he got temporary PTSD from firing an AR 15

>Trump
>white devil

((Gabriel))

>white devil
Wait, they actually talk like that? I thought it was just a meme!

>that white devil man

this whole blog post reads like a fucking parody

If you dont get a real job FUCK you

Guy who wrote article is actor musian, artist

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

basically, his >argument is
>OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD LITERALLY SHAKING

>this is considered journalism
D:

NO YOU FUCK ON ME I FUCK ON YOU!!!!

If you think Idiocracy isn't becoming a reality, I have a bridge to sell you.

fucking cucks are just salty their C- in their journalism major only scored them a job on a blog site while the normie republican frat bros are already climbing the ladder up the wall street journal

>Christian
>Gabriel

His parents and ancestors tried so hard to save his soul. I bet they are real proud of their little Christian.

Reminded me of this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqLt_CW8sr4

Yeah, but if you don't shill hard for the left, they pull your "articles."

I love how he brings up the Orlando shooting as a reason to vote for Hillary.

HAhaha, I love seeing the absolute rage now that their candidate has been visited by the ghosts of Benghazi on the anniversary of the attack.

>Tump is hilter, racist, sexist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, misogynist, bigoted, racist
>he doesn't deserve to win, he keeps winning, he can't stop winning
>our Queen has fallen, fuck shit
>YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU, FUCK ALL OF YOU, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT
>MY SJW INFLUENCE AND POWER ARE FINALLY DIMINISHING

>Artist, Writer and Musician
>And into the trash it fucking goes

>all this delicious salt to flavor my internet browsing with
god i cant wait till trump wins

The problem isn't that 'news sites' allowing this blog/opinion piece garbage to exist, it's that most people don't bother to read the article to attempt to understand what's being said. The majority just read a headline and share it with whoever spreading it like a virus. If the Onion has proven anything in the past it's that the average person can't be trusted with the internet because they're too fucking stupid to understand anything.

white devils
whites are bad
god they are funny

That's some serious salt.

R W D S when?

>that white devil man
This..
What happened to american journalism that the typical racist black airhead is allowed to sit and write articles where he calls politicians white devils..

Huffington post is a wreck, this is hilarious.. Are leftist media imploding so much that this is the best they can do journalism wise? this is their people? haha

Just imagine if a white journalist wrote "i'm not even going to talk about that subhuman nigger" And they went sure.. looks great man post it!

Also he sounds like some kind of young teenager that also have obviously never been taught to speak properly in public.

Get a load of this goyium!
HE CALLS TRUMP EVIL WHITE DEVIL LOL
HIS ARGUEMENT?
404 NOT FOUND

This

What a whiny little bitch.

the worse it gets the more likely people are to see how stupid the whole thing is... right?

Wow I definitely will take this "musicians" political advice into consideration! Really throbbing my inner noggin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHMBiGcTIGo

STOP BEING RACIST!

Guys! Don't be such a racist sexist bigot that you imply getting violent at Trump rallies is a bad thing.

archive.is/kpdvc

And don't you just love how an editorial staff can be entirely female?

archive.is/KryZM

But guys, diversity is important. Diversity. Diversity. Diversity.

archive.is/8zrsp

Holy shit, they are not even trying to hide their bias.

This isn't journalism this is blogging

>I left Trump out above because that white devil man doesn't need any more acknowledgement from me.

Did he just?...
Did he just do that?
Did he really just acknowledged trump in the same sentence where he said trump doesn't need any more acknowledgement from him?

Notice how he didn't mention the religion or race of the man that killed 50 fags? But specifies a "crazed white man" that killed one girl?

Fucking Hell, they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

wow what a colossal faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=sVem3i00rWQ

Funny how he skipped over the part where brown muslim and registered democrat shot up fifty brown faggots.

It is impossible for him to not realize it, I would just love to see his face when he wrote it.

So, we're already there, and I didn't even need to get cryogenically frozen. Awesome, I'm going to poke around outside and see what other marvels await in this brave new world.

That's true, actually i think it's fantastic that people get to see exactly how disgusting and manipulative these leftists are, it's one of the best things about trumps whole campaign, he triggers them so much that where before they hid behind some kind of nicey nicey tolerant facade whilst manipulating their way through life with deciet and little word games and so on..

But because he triggers them so much, they can't help themselves and crawl out of the woodwork go full on rage mode and say what they really mean.. For everyone to see.

It's quite beautiful, the trump campaign has really highlighted who all the anti american and anti white assholes are. And all trump had to do was be honest about the situation and what needs to be done. instead of catering to their political correctness.. and they lose their cool completely because he's ruining their little "game".

We literally live in Idiocracy world.

>This qualifies as modern journalism

>"artist, writer and musician" millenial huffs and says politics is 'uninspiring'
>"omg liek i can't even"
>Trump is a 'white devil man'
>admits that he isn't following or watching any news about the election
>gets an article published on an established "news" site

>he thinks whites are Jews

I love that bluepill.

"If I was going to go for her before, Im not now! Get ready for your orange overlord"

Thank you, comments

>if you don't vote democrat this November then fuck you
>journalism in 2016

My sides are hurting so much.

Hillary Clinton cancels trip to California due to pneumonia after 'collapsing' at memorial

express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint

Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed After Abrupt 9/11 Memorial Departure

abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474

Hillary Collapse 9/11/2016 in New York. Slowed and zoomed.

vid.me/UjS5

The leading cause of death in Parkinson's is aspiration pneumonia due to swallowing disorders.

michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease

Assange: WikiLeaks Preparing to Release 100,000 More Clinton Documents

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/09/assange-wikileaks-preparing-to-release-100000-more-clinton-documents/

>sage

>I left Trump out above because that white devil man doesn't need any more acknowledgement from me.
>that white devil man
Why does he talk like a 1940's black maid?

What's white feminism?

I can't wait until Trump is president and nogs like this get gulag'd regularly.

Muds hate it when people of higher IQ and status drown out their inane and impotent blathering and/or screaming by having some form of reasoned argument.

He won't win, just accept it.

based Martin Shkreli

They are a buncha marxists who hate whites

Thats what the left has been for decades

White hate has been an institionalized business since the fucking 50's
Thats what the whole damn civil rights movement was about.

>BIX NOODs externally

Some butthurt new-male fag ranting about politics not being like he wants to. What's new?

I seriously doubt Trump intends any of that -- however...

I think the amount of pure terror he inflicts on lefties who have been nursed on a steady diet of TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER since about the first republican debate will trigger a mass fight or flight response, and much of Trump's legacy will not have to do with any decision made on his part (other than the wall and supreme court justice picks) but lefties getting even more violent than usual.

I looked it up a bit and it's basically niggers saying white people can't be feminists? Am I getting this correctly?

this is a journalism/10 in amerishart

>WHITE DEVIL MADMAN

Full meltdown.

This year is the turning point.

>He won't win, just accept it.
You don't even believe that yourself, deep down you know he's going to win, and that's what bugs the shit out of you and compells you to try to write that as if you're somehow changing the situation.

Trump is going to win and make america great again. And you're going to be thankful for it aswell but you're just too stupid and too brainwashed to realize that right now. Too much koolaid in your noggin'

Movement in which rich, upper class cunt started to run out of things to complain about, and they set off to hijack the issues of any group they can get their hands on.

Officialy it is that white feminist experience opression differently from nigger feminists.

Blacks are a meme

He didn't acknowledge Trump in the first paragraph because Trump is back o' da bus.

Nothing more really needs to be said

Does anyone have the shoop of the Huffpo front page right after Trump won the new hampshire primary where every line and headline is replaced with REEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

see

Literally.
They use a bunch of weasel words like "systemic" and "institutional" to hide their genetic and cultural problems and innate self-loathing. But essentially they complain that white women are too pretty or intimidating or intelligent and therefore not "true" feminists.

Everytime you get baited into visiting a "journalism" site, you are inadvertently giving pennies. Even with ad-blockers installed, the company uses visitor statistics to maintain relationships with their advertisers. Windows operating systems have a feature called the "hosts file" that will let you block these websites.

>The Windows Hosts file allows you to define which websites are linked to which IP addresses.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

Here is how to use it

Notepad
Open with admin privileges.

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
This is where your Hosts file is located. Open "hosts" (does not have an extension) with Notepad. If you utilize Spybot - Search & Destroy, you will see a very long list of unsafe domains already entered here. For your convenience, enter the following lines in at the top:

gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
Spacing DOES matter in your host file, so ensure it looks like the example that is already in there. Some similar, clickbait-modelled sites to consider adding:

#Expanded list

127.0.0.1 rockpapershotgun.com
127.0.0.1 polygon.com
127.0.0.1 theverge.com
127.0.0.1 vox.com
127.0.0.1 games.on.net
127.0.0.1 pcgamer.com
127.0.0.1 fortune.com
127.0.0.1 cracked.com
127.0.0.1 neogaf.com
127.0.0.1 vice.com
127.0.0.1 wired.co.uk
127.0.0.1 wired.com
127.0.0.1 nymag.com
127.0.0.1 huffingtonpost.com
127.0.0.1 salon.com
127.0.0.1 indiewire.com
127.0.0.1 dailymail.co.uk
127.0.0.1 theguardian.com
127.0.0.1 buzzfeed.com

Save the file. The "Save As" dialog box will appear. Save this as "hosts_new".

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
1) Back in your \etc\ folder, rename your previous "hosts" file to "hosts_backup".
2) Rename the newly created file, "hosts_new.txt" to "hosts"

Congrats, no more accidentally giving pennies and view counts. Chances are, this post will be replied to by a "journalist" from an exGawker employee. If unsure, please do your own research.

>righties get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>leaves trump out
>proceeds to mention trump

fuck these leftoids are stupid

I am a cruz missile now.

Isn't this silly considering it was white women that championed this entire shit? Are niggers turning on white women now?

RACISTS WHY DO YOU MISOGINY REEEEEEE